The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekends

Go down 
+2
Zandar
kaiskune
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 6:26 pm

Hey Guys and gals! ive decided to put up a weekly posting thingy! post about your weekends here! from friday after school to sunday night!
(note: its probly better to post on mondays)
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 6:51 pm

well what can i say
i worked...
went to house party...
got blind drunk
and woke up in bed with some girl from my class!

man! hang overs aint worth it
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 7:49 pm

well, mine was a series of down notes....i was planing on having kari over for dinner on friday, then go to the movies with her on saturday, but alas, her ride bailed on her...so it left me with a weekend of working on the yard...ouch...but i got 40$ for it so i got some date/diaper money YAY! ....ow...
Back to top Go down
Zandar

Zandar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:24 pm

a lots of the time on the weekend i'am busy babysitting but it's so hard i can still chat as if there here i just let them play with my legos and watch cartoons or do some boy on boy wrestling (i lose ever time..lol ) when it was nice out me and one kid i babysit thats 12 go to the skate park and have fun there
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zandar90
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:31 pm

"Well..... My weekend started on Thursday actualy for collage was off that day and Friday, Sad to say those two days where just as boring as saterday and sunday.

The plan was to get out of the house and head off to get some studio time in Darvel. But I was bombarded with shoping for " I was off collage so I had to help out more"

"Friday was uneventfull bar the fact I screwd the paintwork apon my guitar " ~Whimpers~ " Ive kept it pristeen since the day i got it and now that I have a new desk chair It looks like some F***ers took there keys across the back of it."

" Saterday sucked for I was left to pick up after my sister and her friend who slept over ..... And Sunday...... Well here I am now complaining about life that never gose to plan eve if you have nothing to do..... theres always somthing"
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:48 pm

i played Final Fantasy XII
Back to top Go down
http://gunosaguki.deviantart.com
GenFoxe

GenFoxe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-11-12

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:52 pm

Umm. My weekend started friday [ Got a wee bit too sore >< ] And It went all through... Now? o.O Anyways, I've been taking naps here and there and just playing video games. Mostly i've Been playing FF 12 And man does it ever rock. I'm about level 22 ^^
Back to top Go down

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:54 pm

(just put it on mes gamefly q)
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 2:30 pm

My weekend went like this, we had a football game and boy is that ever so fun all we do is sit there talk amongst ourselves and play pep tunes it's not that bad but it's not the most entertaining then right after that i had to endure the long ride to my dads house

I woke up the next morining and went to the computer and messed around with FF12 and 10-2 a while then i took a nap cuz i don't sleep at night much for some reason i don't know why but i can't so then i woke up went to the store and bought some 'supplies' and had my own little fun then called leo and hung around till my mom got home and a little spin with her cuz i didn't want to go outside on my day off speaking as i had to march like 2 miles the next day for band in the veterans day parade but i still had to go outside and do work then i ate dinner and fell asleep

I woke up at 6 the next morining and had to get in the car to ride back to my regular home or at least to my high school so we could get to packing up and yeah so we hopped on the bus and headed out we got to the parade but we had competition and we place 3rd, our colorgaurd got 2nd, and our drill got Sweep Stakes as usual then we had to march the rest of the parade and we got home and yeah just hung around leos till my dad picked up and went to bed at 1 on sunday morning (why can't i sleep?)

but yeah the next day was pretty much friday cept for having to head back to my moms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends   Weekends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: