The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

vampires and werewolves extinction

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:20 pm

Revan sidesteps the kick and catches the sword by its flat edge, bringing the fight to a halt. "Then why not find out?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:20 pm

"what are you tlking about." she sats as she lets go.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Revan drops the sword, "Concider it an invitation." He smiles, revealing his fangs. (Revan is far more wolf than human, almost anthro)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:25 pm

she grins taking this advantage to kick him in the face. "maybe later." she says as she kicks.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:36 pm

The kick grazes Revans muzzle, as he drops back he says.
"Sorry human, I gave you a chance, it's not your choice anymore."
He bites her on the leg, it is a gentle bite, just breaking the skin but the damage is done.
He drops back and shakes his head, “I almost hoped you’d join us willingly, I’m sorry…”
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:38 pm

she falls t5o the ground. She then coughs. "i accept defeat you..." she falls unconcious because of the intence pain it may have been a small bite but the pain was intence.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:51 pm

Revan sighs and leans down to pick up the slowly transforming human. As he neels to pick her up, a crinkleing noise reveals that the werewolf is wearing diapers, he never learned toilet training from his human parents who abandoned him. He picks up Kaela and carries her up to the abandoned church, pushes open the door and laid her on one of the ancient benches. He nodds to the vampire, and sadly sits down on one of the other benches.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:56 pm

Alucard snarled " what is she doing here" he growled hand on his saber hilt
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:58 pm

Revan looks up, a sad look on his face. "I have robed her of her humanity, she will be as much an outcast as either of us... perhaps more so..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:58 pm

kaela groans as she changes. "{my bones ache.}" she says in werewolf. she blinks. "{wow.}" she says as her ears become wolf like. she holds her transfomring hands up. she clears her throat. "my skin feels tingly." she says in as best human as she can. "i feel like i know less human then i used to."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:02 pm

Alucard snarled " fine"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 pm

Revan turns back to Kaela, "That's to be expected... as your not human... at least... not any more..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:12 pm

"{oh yeah. well i know it feels great.}" kaela smiles.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:16 pm

Revan smiles too, "I can honestly say your the first recent convert to say that."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:32 pm

"{oh.}" kaela says.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:01 am

Revan looks down at his own body, "But... I guess it does have it's perks.."
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:04 am

Name: Yuffie
Age 12
Apperence: avitar

Yuffie sighed wandering around the town hopeing to find refuge in a church she slipped in her eyes widened with fear when she saw the occupents of the church a vampire and two werewolves
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:08 am

Revan whirls at the sound of the door opening. "Who's there? Declair yourself!"
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:11 am

the neko girl meeps and hides behind a pillar
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:12 am

kaela looks at the door blinking. she was still in the process of changing.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:15 am

Yuffie hides trying to shrink herself down to as small a size as she could so she wouldnt be seen
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:23 am

Reval walks to the door and slams it against a light rain that had started. As he walks back to his bench he calls out, "Save your prairs kitten, the devines don't visit this church anymore. I can see your a neko, not a full human, so there's no reason for us to hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:25 am

she mewed sadly standing up
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:29 am

Revan removes two cantines of water from his threadbare jacket, hands one to Kaela, and takes a swig out of the other. "Unless of course you're planing to turn us in to the humans to gain favour, in which case I would advise against it, they hate us for what we are, not who we are." He thinks for a moment and then tosses the cantine to yuffie, "Come over here and sit down, I won't hurt you, the humans do enough of that for all of us..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:31 am

kaela blinks at her. "i was homan not long ago but i embraced the light of being a werewolf and it feels so wonderful. wait why is the room spinning?" kaela asks before falling back onto the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vampires and werewolves extinction   vampires and werewolves extinction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vampires and werewolves extinction
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next