The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rai's Babysitting

Go down 
+3
Zee-Zee
Lig
Raikan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:37 pm

Well here it is my next short story.

Rai’s Babysitting
-------
The elder mew sighed as he woke up, yawning a bit as he rubbed his head. “Man, I need a day off…”He said as he heard the crying of his baby brother, who undoubtedly wanted a diaper change. He reached for his cell and then looked up his brother.
------
“Hello Rai? I need you to look after my little brother while I go out today…. Yes you’ll get paid…. Okay then.” He remarked as he hung up ands headed to the front door, stopping in to look at his brother’s room. It had been changed into a baby blue nursery since their journey, a crib and changing table there of course. He had also picked up a baby monitor, some clothes and other baby necessities.
---------
His ears perked as the doorbell rang. He floats over and opens the front door, hovering at the eye height of a muscular, yellow and beige mewtwo. “Hi rai. Listen everything should be okay as long as you pay attention to him. I got to go.” He said before teleporting out.
--------
Rai looked puzzled before shaking his head. “I get the feeling there is something he’s not telling me.” He remarked as he hefted his backpack and put it on the couch. He looked around and his head jerked up as a wailing cry was heard. “A baby?” he asked as he walked down the hall and stopped at the nursery door.
---------
As He opened the door, he felt his jaw drop. There, standing at the railing of a very large crib was the kid he was supposed to be looking after. He reached down and re-hinged his jaw as he looked around the room. His eyes registered it but he didn’t believe it as he laid sight on a full-blown babies room.
-------
He walked around slowly, feeling in over his head as he stopped at the crib. The closet was full of baby clothes big enough for this little guy as were the diapers. He moans as he finally sniffs the air and sees the soiled messy diaper around the little guys waist. “Oh god…”He moans as he picks the kid up, who immediately stopped crying. He cooed and sucks his thumb, cuddling up to him, oblivious to his messy diaper.
--------
He feels the back of the diaper, a warm lump there as he mutters softly. “Darn it. Well might as well try..” He says as the baby curls up to him. He looks down, his heart melting a bit at how innocent and cute he is in his diapers. He walks over to the changing table and lays the kid down, nuzzling his belly for a bit, still nervous.
--------
He sighed as the kid fussed a bit, scared at this stranger as he holds him down and talks to him. “Shhhhhh, calm down okay…. shhh… I’m not gonna hurt you.” He says, repeating this for a few minutes until he calms down. “Okay lets take a look.” He said as he untapped the diaper front and pulled it down.
--------
He gagged, covering his nose as his eyes threaten to roll up in the back of his head. He breathed through his mouth, trying not to inhale as he sees the kids mess. “Man, what does your bro feed you?” he asks as he inhales. He then spots a sheet attached to a drawer of the changing table and grabs it, reading. “Changing shines diaper and other rules….So that’s your name.” He said as he looked over the sheet. “1.uintape the diaper front and pull it down. 2.If Shine has made big messy, get out the wipes.” He read and rummaged around, coming up with some soft scented wipes.
------
“3. Take out some wipes, lift his legs and wipe his rear and crotch up with the wipe until he’s clean.4. Get out the powder and sprinkle it onto his diaper area.” He read and followed the instructions, way grossed out as he wiped Shine up. He went through at least 7 or 8 wipes before he dug out the powder and began sprinkling it upon Shine. Shine, acting like the baby he was, promptly began giggling and kicking his legs.
--------
“5. Get out a fresh diaper, Shine wears the really thick ones during the day.6.Slide it under him and tape it tightly around his waist…” He sighs and slides the diaper up, taping it tightly and looks at him. “Okay shine, all done with your diapy!” He coos before picking him up and holding him by the rear with one hand while he reads the sheet.
--------
“Hmmm he must think I’m an idiot.” He muttered as he walked to the kitchen. He looked around, and gently set Shine into a highchair, then sits down at the table. He watches Shine coo and giggle for a bit in his thick diaper before looking back down.
------
“7.Shine has 3 bottles a day and a full meal at lunch and dinner. Be sure to burp him when he’s done with his bottle or he’ll be fussy. 8. He usually gets changed when his diaper is soaked or when he’s messy. If he doesn’t go messy before dinner, give him a suppository.”
---------
Rai raises his eyebrow at this last one and looks at shine. “Guess its time for your bottle.” He says as he rummage around in the kitchen and comes up with a baby bottle and nipple, then gets out some milk and begins heating it up. He frowns as shine whines while waiting for the milk to heat up and dips a finger in.
----------
This is promptly followed by muffled curses as he sucks the finger and pours the milk into the bottle, then cools it a bit with an ice move.
“Okay shine open up!” He says trying to be bright, only to find that shine keeps his mouth firmly closed. He keeps trying for a few minutes and then picks him up in his arms. “badagooabba!” Shine protests while raikan puzzles.
------
“Do you want me to feed you?” He asks, to which shine nods enthusiastically, opening his mouth finally. He sighs and walks to the couch, sitting down while link nurses and suckles on the warm milk. He lightened up a bit and smiled, rubbing shines back. “You’re a cutie, ya know that?” He said while he nursed the baby.
-----------
Once Shine is done with his bottle, rai washes up and pours himself some water, taking a long drink and then looking down. “Hmmm.. What shall we do?” He asks shine, who just giggles and bats at his nose. Rai sighs and walks to the living room, plopping Shine into a playpen while he digs out one of his books to read. He hears a whine and remembers, picking shine up while rubbing his back and diapered rear. After a few minutes he lets out a loud burp.
---------
He smiles at the mew, who blushes when he put back into the playpen. Rai grins and pops a pacifier into his mouth. “I’ll be right over here okay buddy?” He says softly as Shine nods and crawls over to a toy. Rai nods and continues reading his book as the next 2 hours pass rather quickly.
Rai looks at the clock and notes the time, then bookmarks his page and stands up.
---------------
“All right baby Shine, lunch time.” He said as shine looked up from playing with some blocks. He cooed curiously as the big guy lifted him up, this day had been strange and different. He wiggles a bit as rai struggles to put him in the chair and then relaxes, sitting down. He sniffed around and looked at the spoonful of baby food in front of him and made a face. He then closed his mouth tightly. After a few minutes however, his belly rumbled and he opened his mouth to eat. He continues until hes done with it and waits, kicking his legs as the big guy comes back and bottle-feeds him.
------
Rai sighed as he nursed shine. For some reason he had decided to be fussy and he was now a mess cause of it. It had been a battle just getting him to sit in his highchair. Then he had decided that he had to go through 3 different types of baby food before eating.
--------
Babysitting was hard work…. He rubbed Shines back and then burped him. He then took him and tucked him into his crib with a pacci to suck on for his nap. He turned on a soft noise machine and sat in a rocking chair until he heard the soft snores telling him that shine was asleep.
He sighs in relief as he closes the door softly and pulls on some headphones as he sets up to read his book again. Soon enough he was tapping his feet as he read. “Some parts of this aren’t so bad.” He thought.
------
“And then some are…”He thought as he heard a loud wail.Apparently Shine needed something else to fall asleep. “Don’t be cross don’t be cross.” He thought as he walked into the room. He looked around and saw shine pointing to a very large stuffed arkanine plush. He sighs and hands it to the baby who promptly went back to sleep.
-------
“I think I need a nap as well..” He said while picking up his book, yawning a bit. He shook his head lightly and then put on his earphones, tapping his foot. As he reads he pulls out a small bag of roasted nuts and munches away, stopping every now and then to pick his teeth. Eventually he looked around and noticed something odd. In all of the pics, Shine is seen acting as an adult. Yet in the most recent pictures, Shine is clearly diapered and being cared for by his bro. It was very strange.
--------
Very, very strange.. Here was as far as he knew a fully-grown mew acting like a baby. He would know, he had babysat shine before all this. Then he had had fun with him. He did admit he had been having some fun with the current shine but still. He sighed and decided to let matters be as he closed his eyes.
---------
A few hours later he woke up, his belly rumbling as he groaned a bit in hunger. He quickly got up and walked to the kitchen, rustling up a quick sandwich and some milk as he ate. He then looked at the time, he had said he would be back around 8 and it was 5 now. He hummed and went back to the couch, flipping though the channels. About a half hour into a program on sharks, he looked up to a plaintive mewl. He rubbed his head and went up stairs to tend to shine, which as it transpired needed a bath.
----------
The next hour and a half was a nightmare for Rai. Asides from dealing with another dirty diaper, he had to go through the struggle of giving the kid a bath. As if it wasn’t enough that he had to spend a good 15 minutes hunting for the right stuff, he also was set upon by Shine. He had just learned water gun and was apparently in love with the move. This resulted in rai being sprayed repeatedly, and he ended up as soaked as shine, who was the only one who was supposed to get wet. He ended up dripping from tip to tail as he re-diapered shine and then took him down for his dinner. This was a bad decision as upon wrong choice of food he was sprayed with it. After 3 times of being sprayed he choose the right flavor for shine and then gave him his bottle.
------
So it was when the elder turned early at seven. He was greeted at the door by quite a site. Rai was there, Shine suckling his bottle, looking haggard as he held out his hand. He was paid and rushed off, Shine handed to the elder.He looked at the retreating figure. “Where are you going?” He yelled. “TO HAVE A VASECTOMY!!!” Came the haggard yell. The elder shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:31 pm

Nice story very funny. Well written. I liked ti Rai. Good job.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:00 am

Heehee, yep, babysitting is hard work. Great story!
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:04 am

Anyone want a cameo or me to do a story about me and them? Otherewise i have other writing about rai dimsension jumping and messing with others.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:06 am

*walks over and snuggles rai* Well, a story with you and Sirius would be neat, and easy for you, hehe, casue you RP with me alot, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:28 am

*giggles* I would love to see a Zee-Zee appearance in one of your stories!
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:09 pm

*nods* I loved it Rai!

and Max would be honered if you'd let him appear
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Raikan

Raikan

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:57 pm

Okay you guys got parts...Oh, is maxs name Max James coon or Max ringz?
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:14 pm

XD Maxis Oliver Ringz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:13 am

Raises paw* I'd wan a story withsomeone or without! Either way I'm interested!
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:42 am

I would like to be in a story as well, that would be so cool.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:05 am

Okays ima closing the requests for now!! can only do so many at a time.... I cant pull storys out of my rear....*Bends over and does so* well... look at that.... seriously.. I will tryto get these requests filled.. didnt know i was so popular
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rai's Babysitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai's Babysitting   Rai's Babysitting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rai's Babysitting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Stories-
Jump to: