The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon Paradice

Go down 
+4
Lig
Riku
Silverdrake20
Drake Silverscales
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:10 pm

Threw out time Dragon's have been hunted and killed for there scales and becuse this was happening Dragon elders went surching for a island for the dragons to live in peace from the humans. Eventuly the find one and with there magic seals it off from the out side world.

This is were you all come in, make a dragon dose not matter what kind it is. And yes diapers are allowed.

Name : Drake Silverscales
Hight : 7'0''
Type of dragon: Silver
Hair color: White
eye color : ice blue.
Bio : Drake is from the far north of the American continent, he was one of the many that came from all over the globe to live here at this island and having to hide all the time.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:17 pm

I'm in.

Name: Arix Lorroso
Height: 6'7
Type: Silver
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Silver with blue outline
Bio: Arix came to the island hoping to live a carefree life. He hails from America, and wishes to one day return. He wears diapers only cause he likes them.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:58 pm

Name : Auron Senoshio
Hight : 7'2
Type of dragon: half human half silver dragon
Hair color: deep blue
eye color : silve
Apperence: a tall human his nails are silver claws he has large fangs under his lips and his feet are dragon talons he hides his silver dragon wings under the black kimono he wears and his diaper
Bio : Auron was raised in japan his half dragon nature kept a secret. he wanders the world serching for other dragons and possibly his dragon father. he uses his human mothers seven foot long Masamune
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 6:16 pm

I'm joining.

Name: Wiriamu.
Height: 5'4
Appearance: This pic.
Dragon Paradice Wiriamucolored
Bio: Wiri hails from Japan and has had a lot of grief. His breed have managed to hide from humans by using natural shapshifting powers. However Wiri does not excel with that power so he decided to come here and live. He wears diapers because of a condition but also likes them as well.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:02 am

Drake was sitting near the hot spring, his foot paws hanging over the side. It was a nice morning the sun was beating down on dragon island and every one was up and about.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:00 pm

Wiri smiled flying over to the hot springs with his bath stuff and swim diaper already on. However his landing near the springs was more of a crash landing. "Ow....I have got to work on my landing." He said grubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:45 pm

Chuckles, "Hey, Wiri." smiles at his dragon friend.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:04 pm

"Hi Drake." Wiri said smiling back as he climbed into the hot spring with a content sigh. "Ah now that's nice." He said sitting his stuff behind him.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:48 pm

Arix came into view not too long later, he wore nothing, save his thick diaper. In his hand, he carried a bag of spare diapers and a large towel. He touched down softly. "Hey guys." He called out, walking over with a crinkle.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:07 pm

Auron smiled wandering in dressed in a batheing kimono and a diaper he layed his bag down along with his Masamune and slips into the spring " hi"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:21 pm

"Hey guys. Why do you two always wear regular diapers into the spring? Ya know they're just gonna swell up. I put on a swim one when I come here." Wiri said leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:28 pm

I'll join this one

Name: Kevin
Height: 5'3
Type: Black
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Icy Blue
Apperance: Kevin is a half dragon, with the full apperance of a dragon but with more of a human like structure. He is commonly seen in a black robe and diapers. he has black scales with a dark yellow cream colored underbelly. he has horns that are slighty curved up at the back end, and also a barbed tail.
Bio: Kevin comes from southern ireland, in hope he will find a way to deal with what the humans have done to his family. he wears diapers because of the attack that left him without a family also left him with incontinance, but luckily also his life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin heads over to the spring in nothing but his diaper and a towel over his shoulder. "ohh... hey guys."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:30 pm

Auron blushed " maby i like when they swell"
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:33 pm

"oh yea, i almost forgot." he pulls a swim diaper fromunder his toweland heads over and hides in the bushes so no one could see him. he then heads back over to the spring in his swim diaper.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:42 pm

Arix shrugged. "I don't really care that much." He said as he began to stretch a bit. "Why care when I just change myself anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:45 pm

he slips in the spring "hope you guys dont mind me joining you. becides Arix here does have a good point." he stretches, his arms and legs fully extended for a full body stretch. "aaaahhhhhhh.... this feels good."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:51 pm

"True. But I prefer swim diapers for water. Sometimes regular ones can leak out the absorbent stuff into the water." Wiri said shrugging his shoulders. "Oh well the spring is comfy though.l" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:54 pm

Name: Zyino
Height: 2"7
Type of Dragon: Silver Furred. (fur instead of scales.)
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Blue
Apperance: WORKING ON PICTURE.
BIO: He is the last of the silver furred dragons. He was hatched a week ago and his parents tried to take him to the island but they were attacked and killed. Zyino fell into the ocean, he was found on shore by the elders. He has lived on the island for a year now.

Zyino sits around bored.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:31 pm

"You know Kevin you did not have to change in the bushes, you could have changed in the building were the locker rooms are." Chuckles at the silly dragon. "So how has every one been settling into life here on the island?" He asks as he contiues to dangle his foot paws in the water.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:49 pm

Zyino crawls over to the springs.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:52 pm

"I'm getting used to it. It's pretty nice here." Wiri said leaning back and relaxing.

(Yeah I agree with Riku on this Link. This is supposed to be a fairly happy RP.)
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:27 pm

(( There, fixed my posts! ))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:37 pm

Auron murred laying back
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:13 pm

Arix slipped a clawed foot into the water. "Ahhh, yes. Nice and hot." He stepped in and sat down, his diaper getting soaked instantly, but none of the padding or gel leaked out.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:40 pm

Zyino blinks, watching them. He soon nervously walks over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Paradice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Paradice   Dragon Paradice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Paradice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next