The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:26 am

" its my brother giveing me his striength and power" Fouba smiled turning his arm into Soubas trademark katana " you see" he transformed it back
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:35 am

"ooooh." kaela says.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:34 pm

He gave a light raspy laugh. "So, what now, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:34 pm

"wait for the moon?" kaela asks.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:31 pm

Fouba smiled " Revenge...i want Revenge"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:35 pm

"I like those ideas...the moon shall heal me, then we shall fight once more..."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Fouba snarled " i will not wait...he will be strong again next we meet him...i dont want to give him that chance "
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:41 pm

"dont worry i have a feewling we will be stronger when the moon arrives." she grins an evil girn. "much stronger."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:43 pm

" i wont wait.."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:27 pm

"Go then...I am unable to join thee right now, my chest refuses to allow it...I will be strong when the Ashindi Carrass rises, no sooner." he replied. [The Ashini Carrass is, in human terms, Mother Wolf, the full moon. I got this idea when one chilly morning, I viewed the moon over my neighbor's house and saw a howling wolf in the grey spots on it's surface, no lie.]
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:08 pm

((damn thats cool.)) kaela sighs. "and i cant fight either im out of strength."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:46 am

Fouba walked off
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:40 am

He watched him leave and slowly slid back to a sitting position, his diaper full by now and he knew it but couldn't do much about it.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:46 pm

[Anyone gonna post?]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:16 pm

Fouba sighed takeing out Rikus sword it seemed to pulsate and it flew out of his hand Fouba chased after it finding it stuck in midair bats flying around it Fouba seemed frozen as he watched the bats form into Riku who grasped his sword Riku smiled ((type o negatives song wolf moon plays in the background)) and began to walk in the direction of Naru with Fouba following him
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:31 am

Darkness falls as Hektor falls into a light doze, fitful mind you, waiting for this moment.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:49 am

Riku smiled cutting through the gateway to Narus home " hold here Fouba...we will wait for the others

"but Riku" Fouba protested

Rikus eyes turned red " do not queston me you worm" he snarled
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:53 pm

He was awakened by the familiar sensation of the moonlight on his fur, making his blood boil and his pain disappear, and he heard the howls of his 'children' in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:00 pm

Riku stood like a Sentinel made of stone the cold wind not causeing even a flutter of emotions on his face

Fouba was wrapped in his cloak he was cold the air here was nearly icey
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:40 pm

"i feeel... i feeel... i feel power!" she says shaking. she gfrins as she starts changing.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:43 pm

He stood. "Much better...the winds have changed in our favor...I feel good about tonight. Let's move out..."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:45 pm

Riku smiled "come...come to me" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:49 pm

Kaela growls as she changes into a strange being it looked like a demon werewolf it had wings as black as the night and so was its fur. "im ready." she says her eyes as red ad blood.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:56 pm

He spoke loudly but his voice was seductive and controlling. "Come my children...we attack now...destroy the demon who attacked us...get revenge..."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:59 pm

Foubs smiled "there comeing!" he said happaly

Riku sighed watching...waiting for them to show and start the fight
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next