The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Internet Radio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:37 pm

Heya, as some of you may know, I have previously been a DJ on SL. Although, I haven't done any DJing in a long time, I still have all my programs and all my music, and lately I've been feeling like I kinda wanna start doin something similar again.

The cool thing is I don't have to be on SL to do it, since all DJing programs are not in SL, they are external (I personally use SAM3 and Icecast). But ya, so I can play and people can listen to me on whatever music program they listen to (e.x. Windows Media Player, Winamp, Itunes, Quicktime etc etc.).

So I been thinking lately, that I might do a new show, on like maybe a weekly or bi-weekly basis, and whoever wants to listen can. It will be kind of similar to how I did it in SL, in which I played a lot of requests (and they can be anything) and when there weren't any requests I just played whatever. Usually the shows are 2hr, but I can make it as short as as long as I wanted to (did a 6hr show once xD).

But ya, anyway, I was wondering if I decide to do this, would anyone be interested in listening, or requesting, or just anything really, or do you have any ideas on the issue? Cause I kinda really wanna get back into it, and I love playing requests and interacting with reactions to the different songs played xD.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:31 am

Ooh, sounds like fun! I'll tune in if you do it!
Back to top Go down

Internet Radio
Page 1 of 1