The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kingdom Hearts RP.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Alright I thought it'd be fun to do a Kingdom Hearts style RP. For this one though I'm gonna say no diapers and such please. You can be any of the characters from the game you like but the game characters are first come first serve. I'll be editing this post to include what game characters have been taken. Although I do encourage original characters.

Characters Taken:
Donald Duck.

Name: Shade
Appearance: This pic.
Kingdom Hearts RP. Shadecolored
Bio:Shade was once a boy named Wallace. However he know goes by the name of Shade since he became a Nobody. He has power over Darkness and can bend it to his will. He always wields his Scythe with deadly accuracy. Personality wise he's usually calm and emotionless but when angered can get a bit out of control. He's out searching for the Heartless that contains his heart.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Name: Skyler
Appearance: here:
Kingdom Hearts RP. 5d43b74714470004
Bio:Skyler used to make his home on Destiny Islands, about five years after sora and his gang had their last adventure. He would sit and listen to sora's tales of the worlds beyond, and how everything happened. But around his 12th birthday he was pulled into the same situation as sora, choosing magic as his power above all else. the fluke was, unlike sora, Skyler was a fighter without a purpose, and has since been wandering the worlds of Traverse town and Hollow Bastion. He is a sort of master of elemental magics and he has developed a unique teleporting ability. But it only works if he stands on a special trinity symbol. Since the only two are in traverse town and in hollow bastion, he can only travel between those two places without the aid of a gummy ship. He onlly fight to save himself from the fate of being a heartless or nobody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Name: Aurn
Appearance: Kingdom Hearts RP. Angel-1
his sword: Kingdom Hearts RP. Sword

Bio: Aurn had originaly lived in Raident Garden befor anything had happened but when the Heartless came he tryed to fight aginst them but lost and his nobody was born his nobody is the alternate of his original where his once hate of heartless turnd to valient feelings he sees his nobody status as immortality and a gift not to be wasted he prefers not to wear tradishonal nobody attier in favor of his own clothes he chose he weilds a sword with deadly grace and has the power of flight and useing the feathers of his wings like small blades
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Alrighty and with lets get this RP started.

Shade walked the roof tops of Hollow Bastion. He was looking for some heartless he'd tracked back to here. He could feel there presence on this world but had yet to encounter them.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Aurn kept his eyes out walking through the streets of his home he looked around catching a group of small and solder heartless he then drew his sword and ran at them
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Shade saw Aurn and the Heartless. he hung back waiting to see the fight. He was curious to see this new comer's skills.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:41 pm

Aurn growled flying up alittle and killing one of the heartless and holding its heart " not mine..." he attacked the other one and sent a wingfull of feather blades at the other salying both of them his wing reforming onces it was dead
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:17 am

*meanwhile, Skyler was sitting in a small cafe in the center of hollow bastion, sipping his drink idly, and hearing thee clash of battle in the distance. a waiter came up to him and smirked.*

"Hey kid, I know you can pay, but put a shirt on!"

*he looked up with a grin and his eyes began to pulse with blue energy*
"Make me..."

*the manager walked away with a growl*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Shade gave a very faint smirk at seeing Aurn's skills. He sighed. None of the hearts released by the heartless were his. He decided to greet this new comer. He jumped down onto the street near him. "Greetings." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Aurn looked at this new person and sighed " hello"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:05 pm

"That was impressive. There aren't a lot of people out there who can handle themselves well against Heartless. Although it would seem those like us seem to naturally have that ability." Shade said smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:07 pm

" oh....and what exactly are you?" Aurn asked patting his sword hilt
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:15 pm

"I'm a nobody same as you. I'm searching the worlds for the one Heartless that has my heart." Shade said looking at the spot where the heartless were killed. "Unfortunately my search has not gone well. There are a great many heartless."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Aurn gave him a glance " Heartless are everywhere...the odds of finding my heart are slim" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:05 pm

"Same here. Odds of us finding what we desire are slim but we try none the less. We're nobodys though. We have all the time in the world to look. Although it is possible our heartless will be dispatched by someone else before we find them. Or already have been dispatched. But there's now way to know." Shade said with a sigh himself.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 pm

" then out serch is truly hopeless but why not...we are immortal anyway"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:30 pm

"Yup. We are one of the two things that go on forever. Nothing and Darkness. These two things are eternal." Shade said as they walked the streets. "Our search will go on until the day we decide it ends. But that day is not near for me. I still have many places to search before I give up."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:58 pm

*A laugh rang out and skyler appeared from the shadows*

"Not really, gentlemen....you see, there is a way to seek both your hearts, to get a pinpoint of their exact location."

*he holds up a small metal charm, it was a silver circle with a grid design on it, and a small black dot on the bottom*

"This can do just that.....but only I can operate it."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:02 pm

Aurn growled alittle " whats the price on this?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:19 pm

*he laughs*

"Well, I could be a stiff, sell it to you for all you've got, and walk away...leading you to discover that you cant even work the damn thing....

Or, I could take what you have....and acompany you both on your journy and work it for you."

"Which would you chose?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:31 pm

"You can come with us mister somebody. I just hope your not afraid of the dark. I use the same corridors as the lower nobodys do to travel. And ever since The Orginization got wiped out the World that never was has been a fairly quite place to make camp when need be." Shad said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:42 pm

*he raises both his eyebrows*

"Listen, buddy. You should be thanking me, not insulting me. I've probably killed more heartless then you two put together."

*He scoffs and turns around, starting to walk away*

"And you're right...at least I have a body...and a heart."

*he turns his head*
"Deals off...oh, and by the by, without my little trinket here, the odds of you two finding your hearts in this, or any other, lifetime...is an infinate number to two. Due to the fact new heartless are being created."

"So.....good luck!"
*he breaks into a fit of laughter*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:35 pm

Shade dashed up to him and pinned him against the wall. "Listen. I Meant you no disrespect. If you were insulted the Somebody comment then I apologize as for anything else I said I was serious. I do often make camp in the World that Never was as it is often called and do use the dark corridors to travel between worlds. And there. Fear is something you don't need. Heartless and lower Nobodys seem to be attracted to it there. I don't feel strong emotions due to the absence of my heart so I can travel them safely but you who are lucky enough to posses a hear it is not as easy. Do you understand?" Shade said staring at you with an emotionless face and all the while keeping a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:38 pm

*he laughs again*

"y'know, I like you. You've got a good attitude....then again, you dont have a choice."

*he sliinks out of your grasp and smiles again*

"Ok you two, anty up. Give me as much muney as you both have...and I'll go with you."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Aurn sighed and sent a single feather blade at the presumptuous boy missing him barly a" i do not like to be mean but i have a better deal...why dont we offer our protection to you...after all you have a heart to loose and we dont*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP.   Kingdom Hearts RP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts RP.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next