The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiphex

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-15

the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!! Empty
PostSubject: the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!   the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 5:06 pm

yah, its me saiphex from ftt, got tired of the story bourd there so i am gonna give this one a shot. i am mostly a story writer, but once ina blue moon ill do some art. reply to this if u want to find out more about me.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!   the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 5:08 pm

hiya Saiphex. I'm also from the FTT I'm also known as Blackwolfie there. thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!   the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 5:13 pm

Ah Saiphex nice to see you on the site. I'm glad to have you onboard. I really love your stories. Your pretty creative with em. I can't wait to see some of your stuff here.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Saiphex

PostSubject: Re: the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!   the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 6:52 pm

you have no idea how good that makes me feel to know that someone liked my stories, i dont see myself as a good writer, and i only do the best i can. the whole reason i came here was because aside from you i got little to none reaction to my stories.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!   the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:05 pm

Well I think you'll get more here. We all know that everyone needs some encuagement. Heck I know my stuff doesn't get many comments on FTT either. I think they just don't like that we can be as original as they can.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!   the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 7:17 pm

its good to see you took my advice. keep writing unless you want me to castrate you witha rusty bread knife... just kidding lol... or am I?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Saiphex

PostSubject: Re: the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!   the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 7:18 pm

hahaha...o shit...hahahaha.....oh shit.....*cant make up mind*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!   the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the names saiphex...GOT IT MEMORIZED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Introductions-
Jump to: