The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

StarWars RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

StarWars RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:50 pm

darth kendor: who are you? storm troopers do you know this fellow.
storm troopers: no sir. but darth vader would.
darth kendor: spit it out. who do you work for. *pulls out his lightsaber* you in league with obi-wan? the emperor told me all about obi-wan.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Vail redirects his force storm, away from his two compatriots. "Finally, a Jedi who sees the need for balance."

He then turns to Darth Kendor, "No, I work for the emperors predecesor. Her name, Darth Revan, and my master." He advances, drawing his second lightsaber. "The emperor steped on several very powerful toes on his way to the top."
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:10 pm

darth kendor: interesting. lets just see how strong of an opponent you are.
barkeep: whoa, whoa, whoa. you might be a customer here but take it outside.
darth kendor: ok. so how about it? a little friendly battle between siths?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:18 pm

"Yes I see the need for balance. But balance includes the Sith existing as well as the Jedi. I purpose a plan. I purpose that we assassinate the Emperor and take his place. His rule so far is unremarkable and fraught with danger and death on enormous scales. By replacing him we stop these things and gain power for ourselves. Besides it's not like it goes against the Sith code. If you can kill you master and take his place you have an obligation to do so." Lantan said watching everyone. "We can all come out of this as winners."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Vail smiles, "You know the sith code well. I agree, and that was the mission my master Revan sent me out on. My only demand is when it comes time to slay him, I am the one to kill the traitor of the sith." He looks back at Kendor, "but what about the lacky of the emperor here?"

He clashes his twin lightsabers, "If you call off your troopers, then I accept your challenge."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:44 pm

"Hold your sabers you fools!" stands still cloked when the force storm was unleased he had force resist and was not touched. He approches the two Sith and pulls back his hood revileing his feachers, "There is no need to go cutting each other up, no matter what side your on. My name is Raith former apprentice to the Dark Lord Revan, and Sith do not make packs with Jeedi."
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:46 pm

darth kendor: hmm. *looks kinda distraught* how dare you. alright fine. *sheaths his lightsaber* why are we siths so bent on destroying things anyway? take me for instance. i was a padawan before this like lord vader. but i hated to be picked on.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:50 pm

Vail turns, "Well then, another apprentice of Lord Revan, she has certainly been busy. Well my brother, may I assume that you are also a follower of the old ways? Then you know that Emperor Sidius has betrayed the sith ways."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:38 am

"Yes he has, and Revan was a male just to tell you." He says looking to the one that spoke to him, his good eye focusing on you.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:56 am

"Well We have an agreement then? We ban together and kill Sidious and avert death on a massive scale and gain power in the process? Oh and to you (Drake.) I am not a Jedi. Nor do I count myself as Sith. I am something new. I've dubbed it Sidi. A mix of Sith and Jedi." Latan said deactivating his saber but not putting it away.

(Might be a good idea to slow down too especially for Kiru.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:59 am

*the peoplle in the cantina begin to leave, beleving these "Jedi" were anoying. mean while rotso managed to get to a bounty hunters terminal to check if any of the jedi had a good enough bounty on there heads!*

btw this is rotso!
StarWars RP - Page 2 Screen10
StarWars RP - Page 2 Screen14
StarWars RP - Page 2 Screen15
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Sharzai looks around at the others and sighs. He joins the crowd of people leaving intending to give the information he'd gathered to the rebels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:17 pm

darth kendor: just so you know my jedi name is mascuc. since im a sith how can my powers be used for good? i mean arent they supposedly used to kill and destroy.
storm troopers: lord kendor. what are you saying?
darth kendor: storm troopers. why do you do as the emperor says come on. its been years since the order 66 right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarWars RP   StarWars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StarWars RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2