The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!

Go down 
+3
Zee-Zee
Tonga
Incontinent Wolfhound
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:45 pm

Well, not really, but thats what I said when I walked outside and noticed that I could NOT see the breath in front of me. I looked around confused, like "where did it go?" Then I also realized I also saw somethign I havent seen for many months: grass. To my dismay the snow was melting, no ive on teh sidewalk, it was above zero!!! It's actually springtime finally, and its starting to thaw. Many of you here actually live in a warmer climate, and trust me, when everythign is covered with snow, things get depressing, and due to my health issues, the cold really gets to me. So, three cheers for spring everyone! I hope its warming up everywhere else too ^^
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:12 am

Resist the urge to spontaneously tip-toe through the tulips!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:32 am

Yay for spring! Actually, we've got gales and pouring rain over here at the moment, but yay for places where there's nice weather, anyway!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:16 pm

At the moment here it's kinda cloudy and we had a bit of snow but nothing that stuck. It basically melted when it hit the ground. But Yay for spring! My grandpa saw a few Robins today so that's a sign of spring.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Spring's in the air here too. It's been above freezing even at night for a couple days. I even opened the windows yesterday and aired out (very important after being closed up all winter with two rodents. tongue )
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Oh, it wasnt toooo nicee today, but still, it was above zero. All the snow has melted off the streets and sidewalks, meanign no more falling for me, yay! But seiorusly, I was soooo sick of winter...now all we need is NO snow, more sun and consistant above zero temperatures. Make me wonder why i live here.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:14 pm

Um perhaps is the good health care up there. I know if there was any country I'd want to move to that it would probably be Canada. For one nobody's pissed off at it, it's just as isolated geographically from the stuff over in Europe and the middle east as America and as the Nice health deal. That and a primary language is English. So wootness for Canada! Ok America lets take a lesson from our nice neighbor to the north.

Blah political rant. Anyway back on subject yeah I'll be glad to see consistently high temperatures too and sunny days. No more snow!!! Snow. Do not want!!
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:29 pm

Yeah, If health and medical stuff was free no one would bitch about higher taxes
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:04 pm

Yeah, healthcare is free here, but you get what you pay for honestly. NO one pays attention to you unless you seriously are dieing >.< I booked an appointment with a doctor in January and I finall am seeing them on friday.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:57 pm

Incontinent Wolfhound wrote:
Yeah, healthcare is free here, but you get what you pay for honestly. NO one pays attention to you unless you seriously are dieing >.< I booked an appointment with a doctor in January and I finall am seeing them on friday.

Yeah, that's one thing. I may pay through the nose to see my doctor, but I can see him on a day's notice if need be. Still, at least doctors pay attention to you if you're dying up there. If you don't have insurance here, you just get to die.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:18 am

Now it's snowing over here! We had one day of snow all winter, and now we're going to have a white Easter! It's a Prav's-birthday miracle! santa
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Go Birthday-Miracles! XD

Where I am, we're getting a really annoying combination of chilly during the day and cold during the night. Add to that a combination of half melted snow and here's what you get:

During the day, you have ice pieces floating in puddles and in other places, really deep puddles that make your boots as wet as the roads. Then because it's cold during the night, the puddles freeze, so you on the morning of the second day, you have ice sheets waiting to break your hip, and streets paved with ice pieces sticking up in a frozen puddle which give the impression of driving on dirt roads...

What used to be piles of snow are now smaller piles of snow with a huge outer shell of ice...

Go my local weather! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:30 pm

Hmm... I've been walking around in short sleeves. It's gorgeous here. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!   OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG, SOMETHIGN IS WRONG!!!
Page 1 of 1