The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fur boarding school

Go down 
+4
Maxis
Lig
Blackfirefox6
JerryChipMunk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Fur boarding school - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:02 pm

"Wow. Wait a sec.....Ya think they had this planned? I mean there's only so many rooms in this building and well I think we're all about it unless I'm mistaken." Lig said as he thought about it. "I bet they had it planned out for us all to be set up in this dorm building!"
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:52 pm

*alaric grins and giggles*

"Yeah...the dean did agree to it awful fast"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Kiru blushed as he saw his roomie diapered and turned away politley, "well, I guess its gonna be nice not having to be alone! say what was your name again?" he said as he made his way to his bed room.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:59 pm

"A certain cacoon... Me?? Director? Uhhh... What does that mean?" Jamie asked, feeling his diaper get slightly warmer.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:10 pm

"I'm Mei... And you wear them too..."
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:25 pm

(dood, thought you didnt go through his stuff, I kinda was hopeing to reveal it.)
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Well it means you're responsible for making sure the dorm isnt in need of repairs and managing who lives here and who doesnt
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:57 pm

"Alright, I guess that'll be okay..." Jamie said, sitting on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:00 pm

"I'll be your assistant if you want Jamie." Lig offered him with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:12 pm

(aaaaanyway) Kiru locked his door and blushed like mad "What? no I dont! Dont be silly!" kiru said as he found his suite cases and started to unpack, making sure his diapers were safley hidden and a little embarised and not sure how to feel about the subject, considering he's only six.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:07 am

He smiles, "I can smell yours, dont worry about it." Mei smiles and hugs Kiru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:35 am

unsure of his feelings kiru decided to embrace the hug. "okay, but dont tell anyone else!" kiru asked as his diaper began to grow wetter.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:23 pm

*Alaric snickers and nods, then his watch beeps*
"Whoops...I gotta run back to my room for a few minutes you guys. If you need me, I'm right down the hall!"

*he bows and runs out*
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Neptune turns to his roomate, "Well... most of them seem to... and I know I need them." He blushes. "If that makes you uncumfortable you don't have to stay..." Neptune blushes a bit more, "Or... You could try one of mine if you wanted..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:18 pm

"OK See ya Alaric." Lig said smiling. "And it's no problem neptune. And speaking of which I'll be back kinda soggy." Lig said picking up a diaper from his bag and a small pack of wipes and headed for the room's bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:08 pm

"oh" blushes. "well...um...." mummbles something that you can't hear, a hot blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:32 pm

"Hmmm... A diaper dorm... This will be great... Meow" Jamie thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:14 pm

Neptune smiles, putting a flipper on Drakes shoulder. "Didn't quight catch that."
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Mei smiles. "I wouldnt do that to a friend!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:00 pm

Sighs softly, "well i...i wear too. I need them becuse im half incontent, but i don't like thinking about it. That is why i always try to act grown up, becuse i don't want any one to think im a baby." Blushes as he tells the orca his secret.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Jamie couldn't help but overhear the conversation between Drake and Neptune, he looks up at them and smiles slightly, "Wearin' diapers doesn't make you a baby, it actually makes you cooler because you're actually doing something about the problem instead of moping around about it... At least, that's what I think," he said.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Lig walked out of the bathroom with his shorts in hand and diaper showing. "Yeah I agree with Jamie. A baby would just mope around and not to anything to try and fix things or find a solution. We have. So what we wear diapers. Doesn't stop us from doing anything else that other kids our age do." Lig smiled.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:44 pm

"Yeah, though sometimes we do like to do 'younger' things..." Jamie said as he lay back on his bed and stuck his paci in his mouth while holding his cat plushy, "See? Mew!" he said with his paci still in his mouth, giggling somewhat. He finally took it back out and sat up, "Sorry, just felt a sudden urge to do that..." he added while blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Neptune giggled and nodded, removing his own shorts. "I agree too. And I think it's healthy to play like a cub once in a while." He said, picking up his dolphin plushy.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:10 pm

Mei yawns and rubs his eyes. "I'm about to head to the nurse to get changed, wanna join me Kiru?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fur boarding school
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next