The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corporate Regression.

Go down 
+6
Raikan
Baby Eevee
Blackfirefox6
Link
Neptune_Orca
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Corporate Regression. Empty
PostSubject: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Well boys and girls here's the basic plot. A Powerful corperation is working on a super soldier project and is trying to find subjects to use in testing and as combatants. However the corperation is fairly patient. Knowing that anyone with abilities they find useful would be hard to control they regress those they conscript into cubs usually 1 to 2 years old plus or minus a few months. That's the basic plot to the RP. Now for my character.

Name: Collin A.K.A "Pys."
Species. Rabbox. Rabbit Fox hybrid
Abilities: Collin has a variety of mental abilities. Telekinesis, telepathy and various others when pushed.
Appearance: This pic when he's young and an older version of him When he's older.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/712921/
Bio: Collin is a fairly nice and out going kid. Hates bullies seeing as he was bullied a lot when he was younger due to his powers. Is usually fairly calm and collected. Not given to getting too emotional due to it sometimes effecting his abilities.

OH and how should we start this RP? At the lab? with a few abductions out on the street or what?
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:11 pm

I'm in!

Name: Neptune aka, Typhoon
Species. Orca
Abilities: His abilities are mostly elemental, he controlls wind, water, ice and lightning. Basically, weather bassed powers.
Appearance: My avvy when he's older, you can imagine the rest.
Bio: He's very friendly, but has a very short temper. His friendly and currius nature often gets him into trouble. When his powers showed themselves arround 10, his parents quickly jumped on trying to hide them. As a result, he doesn't have many close friends and often is forced to wear gloves and a collar that prevent him from using his abilities.

Last edited by Neptune_Orca on Wed May 14, 2008 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Character here.

Name: Raye Crescent A.K.A Jolt

Species: Wolfcoon (Wolf + Raccoon)

Ability Able to control electricity (or lightning)

Appearance: Small but intelligent and fast. Hes a bit skinny for one his age but that doesn’t make him weak. He mostly wears all black. Black trip pants and a black silk vest. He has one blue eye and the other is green. He has the fur of a raccoon but the build of a wolf. (( I can’t figure out a way to draw him, I have artists block right now… TT^TT If anyone draws him I’ll be so grateful! <3 ))

Bio: He grew up in a orphanage and he hated it. Raye was always picked on for his “gift”. After he left the orphanage at the age or 18, he got a decent job and a apartment. For once, he was happy. Whenever he wasn’t at work, or had nothing to do, he trains his powers to learn how to control them and make them stronger. Eventually, he was discovered by some of his friends he works with, thus, them gave him the nickname Jolt. Raye rather liked the name, for he thought it suited him rather well. Unfortunately, word of Raye’s powers spread fast, and caught the attention of a major corporation that wants to use Raye’s powers for theirselves…
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:08 pm

I like this heh

Name: Rose Midna
Species: Red fox

Ability: Shapeshifter. She can become most any biological thing, within reason. She has to know what it looks like before she can become it and she can't hold it forever, maybe a day or so before she has to change back and rest.

Bio: Kind and sensitive. She grew up a normal girl until about 17 when her powers began showing themselves and her parents ordered her out for being what she is. She bruises easily emotionally but will help those in need. Sort of maternal in a sense.

The abduction thing sounds like a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:04 am

Me too.

Name:Xavier Maxwell
Species:Husky/wolf hybrid

Ability:Has the ability to make clones of himself and when he holws,he has the ability to use sonicwaves which can cause earthquakes.

Appearance:Has the appearance of a husky,but he's more wolf that husky.Has black long hair.Wears a black shirt with the sleeves ripped off,black jeans.

Bio:Xavier had a god life,parents that love him and sister who adores him.But everything changed he he has gotten his new powers.His family were scared of him,so he decided to leave the only family he had and now live on the streets.Now he doesn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Alrighty let's start the RP. Now I'm going to start this off in the coperation's project building. If you want you can be there already and or just got there. That will make it easier for you to jump on in. Or you can be out on the street and I'll have you get taken. Ok here we go.

Collin groaned softly as he rolled over in what felt like a bed to him. His head was sore. The last thing he remembered where men in suits chasing him and then getting hit on the back of the head with something. He slowly started to realize that the bed wasn't a bed as he woke up more. He saw the bars. He then sat up confused only to get another surprise. He felt something thick and crinkly under him. He looked down and saw the diaper and gasped and realized he was in a crib. "What da?" Collin said and then put his hand over his mouth hearing his new higher voice.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Xavier rolled over what he thought was a bed.His head was sore and he remembered the men is sutis chasing him and hitting him in the back of the head.He get up and realize it wasn't a bed.He was the iron bars.When he got up,he heard a crinkle.He look down and sees he's wearing a diaper and he looked around and sees he's in a crib.He says,''Who did this to me?''He coved his mouth bacause he had a higher voice.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:36 pm

[I'm gonna go with the harder intro because it sounds fun ^^]

Rose was walking down the treet, having just been to the store to pick up food and other things after she got out of work. She was dressed in a blouse, heeled boots and a short, but not overly so, skirt. She didn't mind the city now, having gotten used to it over the years. The blond vixen headed over to her car and started digging around for her keys. "Shoot, where did I put those things..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Collin heard another voice and looked over to the crib next to his and saw another cub. "Wha's going on?" He asked mainly to himself.

Meanwhile in the city a black van pulled up by Rose. Three furs in black suites got out and jumped her. "Quick grab her!" One shouted as another pulled an injection gun out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:45 pm

Raye was struggling, the men had captured him. "Damnit! Let me go!" He growls and then uses his powers to electrocute them. He was soon tranquilized and injected. After a bit, a new cub was carried into the room and laid in a crib.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Rose immediately dropped her groceries and started to run, giving off a cheetah's roar before she started to transform into one, obviously much faster than they were. "The hell do you perverts want?!" she asked, sounding fearful.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:57 pm

"Damn it!" Shouted the one with the injection gun as another got out a dart gun. "Oh you'll see girly!" He said shooting the dart gun at her. The dart within had enough tranquilizer to put someone out for hours.

Colin saw the man carry in a new cub and tried to hide in the corner of the crib. The man turned and looked at the rooms occupants and gave a creepy grin. "See ya later cubs." He laughed before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:03 pm

Neptune slowly woke at the sound of voices. "Uh..." He moaned, flippers covering his head. He sat up, and his eyhes snapped wide as he saw bars of a crib, and a thick diaper arround his hips. "WHATTHE!" He squeeked in a voice he didn't quight reckegnize as his own.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm

The cheetah started to sprint but the dart was faster and it snarled in a flash of pain as it collapsed and she turned back to her own body before the sedative took effect and the last thing she saw before blacking out were the furs advancing on her. 'D-damnit...' was the last thing that flashed through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:08 pm

Raye woke up and looked at himself. "What the fuck?!" He shouted as he began to emit sparks all over the room. "Where am I?! If I don't get answears, people awe gonna fwy for dis!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:45 pm

"I dunno. I just woke up wewe." Collin said blushing a bit at his new lisp. "Neat powew. I can do dis." He said lifting the pillow in this crib.

Meanwhile the men had injected Rose and brought her to the building. By the time they reached it she had regressed back into a little cub.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:59 am

She groaned as she awoke an unknown amount of time later and held her head. "Goddammit...dat sucked...." she then opened her eyes and looked around. She meeped as she heard her voice then looked herself over and screamed at the top of her lungs. "What in da heww happened?! Why da f*** am I dwessed wike dis and sound wike a kit?! Who da f*** did dis to me?!" She was obviously distressed, angry and confused. She slumped against the bars and tried to think, then remembered the men from earlier and snarled.

[I love drama ^^ Sorry if this is overly violent or adult...]
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:27 am

Xavier hears the other and says,"Who you and how me get here?"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:32 am

Neptune was looking at the others he was wimpering slightly, he was feeling very shy and a tiny storm cloud was over his head, showing his gloomy and nervus state.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Xavier was wimpering too.He started to howl which makes his crib shaking.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Raye spoke. "Maybe its because we have powews..." He said, sighing. "Our bodies may not be stwong anymowe but our powews awer still stwong!" He gets up. "Get a guard in hewe, I can use my lightning as string and use him wike a puppet to hewp out out of hewe!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Xaver liked the idea and started to cry real loud.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:07 pm

[jumping in on this kay?]
Name;Tyskar A.K.A. Bones
Apearance: A orange and white skunk with white highlites on the tummy, under his eyes and gloves of white furr
Age;Formerly 21, now 3 years old
Powers:Bone and muscle manipulation. Basiucally he can regrow breaks and bones super fast, pull them out to use as weapons, and alter his muscles togo from bulky muscles to slim fast runner.
Bio;Kind, sometimes the bruiser of the gang,willing to use lethal force. He has been in the program ever since he was grabbed when he used his powers to compete in the olympics. He is sort of a big brother figure.
----------------------------------
He growls and mewls at hearing the loud crys, eventually waking up to note he has a new crib mate, lifting his tail a bit and yawning as he looks at neptune."Ohh gweat, they got more guys..." He says, the kit looking over at the others and then nep.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Xavier cries some more.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Just then a middle aged fur walked into the room. "Alright knock it off!" He shouted very authoritatively. "Now If you want cubs I'll explain what's going on. And now your powers aren't strong. True you still have them but they've been weakened. Now here's how things are going to happen. Your going to be good cooperative cubs. We'll take good care of you if you do. However if you decide to make a big fuss well there's a lot we can do. Neglect a few of your needs perhaps. Punish you. If you make us we can even regressed you to a new born. Understand cubs?" The man said looking everyone over.

Collin sat there in the crib wide eyed over what had just been said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corporate Regression.
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next