The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corporate Regression.

Go down 
+6
Raikan
Baby Eevee
Blackfirefox6
Link
Neptune_Orca
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:22 pm

"Oh you stupid lil cub. No one is going to come looking for you. Each of you have been replaced by flash clones. Dead ones. They'll find the various bodies here and there. You'll all be legally dead. Each one of them died from various illnesses. So no one's going to come looking for you." The man said grinning evilly. "And you little Jolty are testing my patience."

Collin meanwhile was listening to everything the man said trying to read his mind to find out what was what. He couldn't get any thoughts from him just a general impression that he meant what he said.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:36 pm

"Damn euw..." He growled and tries to shock the fur, but ends up shocking himself. He had trouble with that as a kid. He passed out from it.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Xavier and his clones jumps on the middle aged fur and each of them bit him on various parts of his body.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:03 pm

Tyskar yawns loudly, looking over at jolt and growling softly."Kid stop making so much noise before you get us all boned over." He says, nuzzling his new crib mate gently
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Xavier and his clones were still biting on the middle aged fur.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:52 pm

(BabyEvee did you not see my other post? I'd Kind of like let this RP progress in a building a bit first and also your powers are supposed to have been weakened. I'm not trying to god mod just trying to be a bit realistic.)

The Furr got up shacking the clones off. He walked over and dropped the unconscious Jolt back into his crib. "Oh your just asking for trouble aren't you." He said staring at Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:46 pm

Jolt started to wake "J-just stop kid... W-we can't d-do anything... Yet..."
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Name: Alphonse Tribal

Species. Red Panda

Abilities: Involves dark and shadow based abilities, the main one being able to use shadow tendrils, to grab, and stab among other things, or fill a room in complete darkness, just for basics, possessing someone’s shadow is another basic ability, though this is the hardest one to maintain.

Appearance: Alphonse has notably white head fur. His muzzle is mostly red-ish, with a hint of white down the muzzle. The base of his body is also red colored, but all four of his paws have a sort of brown-ish color. His long bushy is also Red, with light brown-ish rings. A very distinct feature are his bright yellow eye, which seem to glow through the dark.

Bio: Alphonse is a very proper upper class young man. From a young age, his parents have been grooming him, preparing him to run the family business, a rather large, and successful company. As such he has a very calm, polite, but cynical demeanor. He’s a very grey person, if he’s see’s a beggar on the street, he’ll most likely toss a few coins there way. But on the other hand, if it will help him get into the collage he wants, he’ll easily black mail the dean. His powers are only a minor part of his life, but he gladly trains them in private, every little advantages helps in this odd world we live in.

------------------------------------

“You Bwastard let me go!” Screaming could be heard outside the door, one man handing of the tiny Red Panda to another. “Watched out for this one, he may be trouble.” The man in uniform said to the other. “Ah now what did this little guy do huh?” The second one said, retaining the cub in a passive manner. “It’s a long story, he was a hassle to obtain, and he just tried to gnaw one of our handler’s hands off.” The first said. “Sounds like this little cub is heading for some discipline.” The chipper one said, Alphonse snarling just a bit. “He’s been warned, just toss him in a crib and get back to work.” The more stern man said, the chipper handler strolling in, laying the Red Panda down into the bared structure. “Now you be a good little pup okay?” He said, Alphonse almost losing it, but only gave him a bone chilling glare, and thinking “I will end you.’ As the guard left. Alphonse then observing the area, going deep into thought.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:24 am

(Sorry about that Lig,I'll do better.)

Xavier stops and his clones disappear and says,''Me give up."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:17 pm

"Good." The furr said placing Xavier back in his crib. "Now. Behave cubs. You can chat amongst yourselves for a little while. In an hour or so someone should be around to let you out of the cribs and give you breakfast. So behave."

Collin watched the furr intently as he walked out of the room. "Dis is da weirdest fing I seen." He said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:21 pm

"Alwight guys, we gotta tink of a way to get outta hewe and expose dem!"
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Alphonse gave a little smirk as the man left he only chuckled, which came out as more of a giggle but he choose to ignore that fact. “Well I dunno bout yow, but exposing is se-cond on my wist, there nut dumb thou, it won’t be easwy…” Alphonse said sighing a little. ‘They better hope I can’t reverse this, because if I get the chance….’ The cub thought, his mind filled with somewhat dark and detective thoughts.

(I hope they don’t break poor little Alphonse cause he’ll probably turn into a crybaby if they do XP. )

Last edited by Clow on Fri May 16, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Xavier says,''Me no know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:11 pm

"Well dis sucks. So any ideas what we should do?" Collin asked the others not quite knowing himself. "I mean dis is a pwetty bad situation."
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Raye looks at them. "Twain our powews to get swonger, den twy to escape, kiwwing ANYONE in da way!"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Ty looks over at Rayne, yawning a bit as he wets his diaper and waves to the new guys."Weww a good way to stawt would be to find out what we can do."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:51 am

Xavier says,"That good idea."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:07 pm

"Yeah. Good idea. Well I can move stuff wif my mind, wead minds a bit. But d dat doesn't wowk so well now. Sometimes if I'm angwy I can make fire." Collin said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:33 pm

"Gewd, we can use dat to buwn up dose bastawds and get out of hewe!" He stands up, trying to focus his energy. After a while, his hands formed eletrical blades.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Alphonse sighed, and felt he needed to speak up. “Would you cawm down!” The little kit yelled having enough of the hybrid know as jolt. “Wook, these guys awen’t duwm, if we don’t watch owr selbes, they might try to bweak us…” Alphonse said, then thinking of what he could do, he extended some shadowy tendril from his back, using them to stand more properly. He also found he could make one, rather large tendril, and was even able to make a scratch on his bars. “Oh, and I can make a cewtain amouwnt of spawce pitch bwack.” He said trying to assist the situation.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Rose calmed down after a while and stayed quiet through the whole ordeal with Jolt and the multiplying kid. She had been thinking for a solution but hadn't been able to come up with one, at least not yet. She had soaked her diaper and didn't like how it felt much but didn't pull attention to herself. Finally she spoke up. "I can shapeshift..." Her voice was quiet. She had been a quiet cub when she was younger, soft and sensitive and knew she would be a less use than some but her power was a bit more of an advantage in some situations. After concentrating for a minute she pulled a near perfect tiger roar but wasn't very loud but she was proud she could do that that well. She knew for sure she couldn't hold the morph for very long but if she drained some of her strength she thought she could at least hold a form for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:15 am

Xavier says,"Me makes clones of meself,but they no last long and me make earthquake with me howl."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Name: Drake A.K.A "Artic"
Species: Dragon
Abilities: Psion, magnatisum.
Appearance: Short spiky light blue hair, dresses in a black jump suite with a necklace with a silver fang on the end.
Bio: Drake was born into the dragon clan known as the Silverfang, threw training and developing his skills he found that he can use ice Psionics and make mettal do what he wanted. Though his skills are still undevloped he was taken by the corporation an put in there program.
(hope you guys don't mind me joining)

Drake was dragged into the room by two corporation guards they were dragging him by his arms and he looks to be unconsios. They put him into a boxed plastic cell so he would not be able to use his ablity and closed the door. After leaving he just lays there seemingly lifeless and not moving, his hair was a mess and clothes torn in some places along his body.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:56 pm

"Tay we know what we gots power wise. But I fink we should calm down and wait. Dese guys ain't dumb. Dey caught us when we was stwong so it's gonna be hawd ta get out now dat ouw powews is weakew." Colin said looking around. Just then the door opened an a skunk walked in wheeling a cark.

"Alright cubs meal time. Eat up." The skunk said and used a remote to open all the cribs before he left and the door locked behind him. The cart he had brought in had a tray of food and a bottle for each of them on it. However nothing was made of metal. The cart itself was some kind of ceramic.

(Oh and Drake remember everyone in the RP is regressed. Down to somewhere between 1 and 2 years old. Just so ya know. Next time though please try to join the RP earlier on.)
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:28 pm

She grabbed a tray and a bottle and started eating but looked reluctant to drink from the bottle just yet. Her pride wouldn't let her go that far yet, but she knew she might want it later so she grabbed it just in case. "Dis is humiwiating..." she whimpered. She swallowed and tried to hold back her slight despair. Her sensitivity was barely held at bay but she tried her hardest not to cry. She wouldn't be broken yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corporate Regression.
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next