The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)

Go down 
+2
Lig
Twilight_Prophet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:43 pm

Nice chapter Xenon!
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:53 pm

Sorry to all for such a delay on Chapter 6...I havnt had much time on the computer to type it up. I should be able to have it done by tonight or tommorow. Sorry once again, being the only one writing for this forum currently can be tough, especially when my story is the only one that can be looked forward too for those that have followed my story since the beginning...anyway, just know that I am still writing even when it appears to have slowed to a halt right now.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Woot I can't wait. As for being the only one writing for the board I've actually been doing some writing. I'm close to finishing my latest short story in my Happy Hybrids series.

Anyway we understand the wait it's alright. Take the time ya need. *Hugs Twilight.*
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:16 pm

your stories are deffenatly worth the wait
so don't worry take your time
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Chapter 6 is done. Enjoy!...oh and Lig, your cameo is in the next chapter so dont think I forgot or anything.

Chapter 6: A Day In The Life… [Part 1 of 2]

…the little one has done it…he has proved able to be among our ranks. The others have shifted their opinions as well, they seem more light hearted when the cub is around, more generous in their disposition. A few of them have even offered to accept the little one as their apprentice and teach him their ways…but that I cannot allow, his path is with me…

…It has been another month and now is the time to name him…his previous name served him no purpose anyway. His new name will encompass the title he will soon inherit and forever bind him to our Order…he understands this though…I gave him the option just a few days ago, to return to the one that had brought him here in the first place, but he declined…perhaps he chooses to remain here with us to be closer to me, his father, because he knows that going back would only bring back his tormented past. Perhaps he does for another reason…but I am unable to tell what…he hides many things behind a sort of veil that surrounds him and all his being…I could try to look but all I see is illusion…he is no longer who he once was…now he is…Darson, the Illusionist…

- The Strangers Journal, Page 221 -

Skipping ahead to memory from File Bank 21.23.7

…complete.
--------------------------------
Name: ***** ******
Specimen: Wolf
--------------------------------
Initializing

…complete.

“Time to wake up sweetie…” a voice rang out What? Oh wait…I knew whose voice that was, it was my mom’s I must have dozed off again. Shifting around on the soft blue couch, of which I was laying on, I opened my eyes and gazed up at Sheila “Do you need help mom?” I asked, sitting up, an all too familiar crinkling sound arising from my movement when I did so “No, the cubs are still asleep…” she responded, looking to the cubs that lye asleep in their cribs…I guess now would be the best time to explain some things…

I was at a daycare…not because of my condition mind you, but because Sheila worked here and I often came with her to help out. Sure I went to school, but right now it was summer, which leaves me with plenty of time to get away from the many problems I have to face at school on a day to day basis…and all because I wear diapers. I try to tell the other students, the teachers try to tell them too, I try to explain that I have to wear them but no matter how much I try I am constantly insulted and discriminated from many if not all the others. Sometimes I wish that society could be more tolerable to how I must live my life…but now is hardly the time to think about that…

Stretching my legs, I stood up off the couch, my diaper crinkling softly when I checked to see if I had an accident Nope. “Why did you wake me then?” I hardly even had time to ask when I felt something cling to my left leg “Well…one of the cubs refused to take his nap soooo…I told him he could play with you until the other cubs wake up” Sheila explained. Looking down, I found out that it was a squirrel that had secured itself onto my leg, he was beaming up at me, his tail bobbing up and down playfully “Hiya, im Zee-Zee, who are you?” he squeaked. Zee-Zee? The name was new to me; I had seen this cub a few times before but like all the others I hardly took the time to ever get to know any of them. “My name is…well that’s not really important…so what would you like to play Zee-Zee?” I asked him before getting an answer only seconds later “Lets play a game! Im really good at games cause im clever…oh I know, lets play Tag! Tag your it!” he said letting go of my leg and scampering off. Deciding to give him a minute head start, I looked to Sheila “Sure is hyper isn’t he?” Sheila had slumped down into a chair and started to rub her temples “Yes he is…I can hardly even keep up at times…your going to chase him right?”. “Of course, I just thought he could use a head start…” I said quickly before turning tail to give chase. Running from the playroom to the hall, I instantly picked up Zee-Zee’s scent and it was easily within a minute that I found him and yet it took me fifteen minute to actually catch him, I was amazed at how much energy he had for being so young but there was something else that took me by surprise when I finally held him in my arms “No fair! You used your nose…” He may have been pouting but I could tell he was having fun “Hey Zee-Zee before we keep playing, can I ask you something…don’t you think you’re a bit young to be wearing pull-ups already?” I asked “Nope, I can go potty like the big kids but…uh…sometimes I don’t make it…but you’re a big kid, why do you wear diapees?” he said quickly changing the subject “Well Zee-Zee, the reason is because…” I tried to remember exactly how I became permanently incontinent but the memory wasn’t clear, the more I tried the harder it became to think “…I…don’t…remember…” my head was starting to throb, I could tell Zee-Zee looked a little bit worried “…but uh lets get back to our game okay?” I said, setting him down on the floor “Its okay, Lig says he has to wear diapees all the time too, he says that even big kids can wear them” I could tell Zee-Zee was trying to reassure me, it helped…a little “Who’s Lig?” Zee-Zee had taken a few steps back towards the playroom and pointed towards it “He’s my friend, we play and have fun a lot but he is napping right now…”. My ears twitched a few times, I could hear faint sounds of the other cubs from the playroom They must be starting to wake up “…I think the others are waking up Zee-Zee…” He looked to the playroom and back to me multiple times before speaking up “ But I was having fun with you…” he said almost solemnly, I wanted to play with him more, truly I did, but a figure down the hall caught my gaze “You go on ahead Zee-Zee…we can play later ok?” I said, gently nudging him back to the playroom, he only nodded and toddled away.

The figure approached me at that time, he appeared to be right at my age, but there was something about the person when he walked down the hall that made him seem much more mature, perhaps it was the way he walked…I don’t really know. He was wearing casual dress pants and a black jacket, which was clearly out of place, it was summer. It wasn’t until he got closer that I realized it was a panther Wait…don’t I know him… I thought to myself, but he didn’t seem that familiar. Soon we were eye to eye, there was an awkward silence as we both stared into each others eyes, he seemed to be smiling “Hello again…” he spoke to me That voice…could it be? “…Raven?” I stammered, the memory of when he had visited me years ago suddenly flooded back into my mind “…where have you been?”. “First off, you don’t have to call me Raven any more…my name is Jack, and second, where I have been isn’t important…what’s important is what I am doing here right now, I want to help you…” he spoke collectedly, once again we took part in an awkward silence, both of us staring at each other but both of us thinking entirely different things, the only question I could think of asking was obvious and yet when I asked, it felt like I had tried to ask it once before “Why?”
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:31 am

Yay, thanks for writing me into the story! I love it! And I love the way the story's going, too. Keep it up! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:12 am

Ooh! Raven's back.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Ah very nice update. You did ZeeZee pretty well and woot I got mentioned! Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what I do and what happens with Raven or Jack as we know him now.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Here is Chapter 7...now with an extra serving of Lig! Enjoy!

Chapter 7: A Day In The Life [Part 2 of 2]
…Darson has grown much in such a short time, no longer the vulnerable little cub I once thought so weak, but now one fit to stand by my side and amongst our Order. He does not speak much though, he appears to be constantly in thought, he appears to strive for a way to see beyond the illusion of his own life…as if the gift he was bestowed with is as much a curse as a blessing…

…Once while we were walking I decided to tell him what little truth I could provide on our relationship, he seemed confused at first but as I revealed that the Twilun that had brought him here had actually cared for me during the early years of my life, he seemed relieved knowing that by some sort of bloodline we were of the same family in that world beyond our own…we were truly brothers…we still are…

- The Strangers Journal, Page 301 -

“Why?...what a silly question to ask…has there ever been a time where you asked that question and got the answer you expected?” Jack and I both stood there, in the hall, he awaited my answer but all I had were more questions, so many questions I wanted to ask but were too fearful to consider, the more I thought about him the more memories from my past started to reemerge. My head was starting to throb; I didn’t want to think about it anymore “You seem troubled…there are things we must discuss…the facility we were at before we escaped, there’s more then one of them, their still kidnapping people…don’t you see? I need your help to expose the truth…to stop them…the truth will set us free and I can help you too, that’s why im here” Jack explained, more and more of my memories were flashing back into my mind “Stop…it…I don’t want to remember…Jack…we are already free, its not our problem anymore” I said back with difficulty, I was starting to feel light-headed, Jack only stood there shaking his head silently “Don’t be so ignorant, people from the other facilities are looking for us, they want to keep us in the dark, so none will know what happened at the facility years ago…but fine…I know this isn’t the best time anyway…” It was then that Sheila stepped into the hall “There you are sweetie, I was wondering where you had gotten off too...” I looked to her and forced a smile, too many thoughts were racing through my mind and I knew I couldn’t allow her to become suspicious, I had already vowed to never tell her of my past…or who I really was. “Oh…and who might you be?” she had just noticed Jack behind me, I was going to say something but Jack spoke first “Im his friend…” he spoke coolly as he gave me a friendly nudge in the side, something that felt completely out of place “…call me Jack”.

After a few brief greeting, we all went back to the playroom, the cubs had woken from their naps and were just starting to play with the toys littered across the floor, Jack had volunteered to help out, something I didn’t think he would have much experience at but he seemed to get along with the cubs just fine as he helped a few of them build a lego house. I was sitting back on the couch, my diaper crinkling softly as I swished my tail to-and-fro, the more I tried to understand Jack, the more he seemed to surprise me, it seemed impossible to know what kind of person he really was, or what his intentions were either.

A few minutes passed before I spotted Zee-Zee waddling towards me, I spotted another cub behind him, from the look of it it looked like Zee-Zee was almost dragging the other cub along “Hey there Zee-Zee…who you got there?” I asked, leaning over to get a better look “This is Lig, my friend I was telling you about…see Lig, he wears diapees too and he’s a big kid” Zee-Zee said, pointing almost accusingly at my diaper, I couldn’t help but blush lightly, I didn’t know the other cubs actually cared that I wore diapers. The other cub stepped forward, at first I thought he was a tiger but I could see traits of a lion as well…I had heard of the species but this was the first time I had ever seen one…a liger. “So you’re Lig huh? Zee-Zee tells me you have to wear diapers all the time as well…” I said reaching down and ruffling the little one’s headfur “That’s right…I gotsta wear diapees but I really like them cause you don’t have to worry about always going to the potty and they are really comfy too…but…umm…” Lig was shuffling his feet, I could tell something was on his mind, so I carefully lifted him up into my lap, both our diapers crinkled simultaneously, it reminded me of years ago when I was a cub and Sheila cared for me, it made me sorta wish I could relive those years again “Is something wrong Lig?”. Lig sat there for a few moments without saying anything but quickly spoke up “Im worried that when im older, no one will like me because I wear diapees…do people make fun of you cause you wear diapees?” He looked up at me hopefully, I started to look away, I wanted to tell him the truth, to tell him about the constant insults I had to endure day by day at school…but I couldn’t tell him that, he was only a cub, I didn’t want to hurt his feelings “No Lig, people don’t make fun of me, no one cares if you wear diapers or not” Lig instantly smiled although I didn’t, it didn’t feel right to lie to him but maybe it was only half a lie, maybe when he grew up society would become more tolerant to how we see each other. Zee-Zee was becoming impatient when I set Lig back down next to him “Lets go play a game!” he squeaked, taking hold of Lig’s hand and running off with him, I only sat there, thinking about what Zee-Zee had just said “…a game, if only my problems were only but a game, something I could win and be rid off forever…”.

Perhaps my life was a game? Just another illusion in my own reality.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Woot!! Nice new addition to the story and Yay I got to be in it!! Fankies. You did a pretty good job with him. I'm Honored. ^^
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:25 am

Sorry for the late notice but the story will be delayed for about a week since im on vacation in Oregon right now with no way to type it up. I hope you guys can forgive the delay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)   Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delusions of Grandeur 2 - The Official Thread (Ch. 7)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2