The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Mansion

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Baby Eevee
Lig
Tykari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

The Mansion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:32 am

Neptune/Melody let Rory finish his bottle before waddleing to a crib and gently putting him in. He then went over to the changing table, blushing. "But I haven't..."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 am

Rory laids on his pillow sucking on his bottle.

Last edited by Baby Eevee on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:52 am

she opend the bsack of melody's diaper and inserts a supository before rediapering her and pointing to a nice soft cahir "just sit there if you want until someone needs u"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:50 am

Rory was almost done with his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Neptune/melody's eyes went wide as he was given the supository. Then he reached his flippers back, tugging hard, but feeling the thick padding and panties locked on tight.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:07 pm

Rory looks at Neptune/Melody and feels sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:18 pm

Even though his brother hadn't said anything berto was still humliated going right infront of the one he was supposed to be a role modle for

Berto quickly got up with a small wimper and swiftly ran under the cribs in a row against the wall as his body did its thing

He with his lab coat quickly got to the corner probebly just barely out of the robotic arms reach brushing aside a cob-web stood against the wall as his body finished

"this is embawasing" he said as he felt the large mess move with each step not even realizing he had lisped a tear welling up in one eye
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:13 pm

Rory was done with his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:07 am

She left the basement, opening the door quietly as she started looking around. She came upon a large room, probably the dining room she supposed and looked over everything, marveling at the old-style furniture and objects, not even able to guess the value. She went onto the next room...
Back to top Go down
Ire

Ire

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:28 am

Ire stood up acting like he hadn't seen anything and walked away, when he suddenly caught himself again with his thumb in the mouth, he quickly pulled it off again. and looked around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:35 am

Rory was done with his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:13 pm

she smiles and looks around at the cubs and noticed the one than ran off and looks to melody "melody if you go change the cub over there" sh says pointing to betro "i will remove the supository and panties and reduce you to one diaper to make you alot more comfortable"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Rory looked at Neptune/Melody.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Neptune/Melody nodded and started waddleing towards Berto. But he barely got 3 paces before he dropped to his knees and his tail raised. The seat of his thick diapers and plastic panties filling.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:20 pm

berto looked around at the bottems of the cribs
he felt a little more confortable being under there and soon his childish mind forgot about his diaper

he crawled past a ventilation grate an past a few more cobwebs and came to spencers crib

"I guese he must be asleep"
he said to himself then seeing a fair sized pile of wood blocks against the wall

berto waved to his brother hoping to catch his attention so that his brother would come over to play with the blocks under the cribs
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Rory saw what Neptune/Melody did and covered his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:01 pm

rennas kisses meledoy on the cheek before expertly chnaging her into one diaper after making sure the suppositories effecfts had worn off "please go see if he needs a change now, melody" meanwhile summer grapped betro's brother and sat him down next to the other one and patted their heads
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:50 pm

Rory felt gassy and let out a burp and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Nep/melody blushed deep, and walked over to the indicated cub, picking berto up.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Rory stand in the crib.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:19 pm

she smiles to melody and walks towards rory "your doing a good job, hun" she says winkin to melody
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:49 pm

Rory had soiled his diaper.He looked down at his diaper and sees he soiled his diaper and started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:09 am

The house was silent save for one area where she heard noise and headed towards the source, flashlight beam playing off the walls and making creepy images play around her. Her boots thumped on the floor as she walked, dress swirling around her ankles.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:13 am

berto was disapointed when he saw that his brother was taken away
he then decided to build by himself

Suddenly he saw neptune/melody reaching for him and remembered why he was under the cribs in the first place. Berto dodged nep/mels arms at first but eventualy ended up caught.

Berto knew nep/mel was only trying to help and it did feel good to be held by his friend but he still didn't want to be changed.

"I want down, I don cawe if I'm a little stinky!"
he said though it wasn't really true
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 am

Rory's diaper was starting to smell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mansion
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next