The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Berto's blog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Just a blog for news and thoughts and stuff I find interesting
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 pm

We often hear about how th dollar is going down and all that sort of stuff which what can you expect when you have a river flowing into saudi-arabia and china for oil and consumer goods but check this out

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/07/19/zimbabwe.banknotes/index.html

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2008/07/22/zimbabwe-rolls-out-100-billion-bill-as-inflation-hits-2-000-000.aspx

A 100-billion dollar bill worth about one U.S. dollar!

check it out *grabs a penne from the corner of his desk* I'm a billioniar!

*grabs a dime* Guese who I am!
*puts the head of a red mop on his head and sticks out his lower lip*
Your Fired!
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:54 pm

I seem to be posting quite alot today for some reason... *shrug* oh well when I heard about this while listing to the radio I just had to put it up

http://www.physorg.com/news134708559.html

It is a vidio controler that actualy reads brain activity and the fireing of nerons and allows you to control your curser with your thoughts, essentaily a tele-kinetic game controler.

I knew that they were able to do this for those who had lost hands and stuff but its about to finnel;y be accessable to the genral public!
This article says it might be out by christmass.

oh... and oboma is now becoming ok with american oil drilling.... elephant study elephant
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:42 pm

I got to thinking about some things I heared in the news and it got me wondering and I want to know what you guys think

Apperently for the practice and the real ceramonies the performers in the beijing olympics had to wear adult diapers as a requirement because bathroom breaks wern't allowed. To be fair can you imagine the line at the bathrooms or trying to excuse yourself from the middle of that stage with that many people trying to keep formation?

Now also if I am not mistaken the five mascots they had were supposed to be child like and were in a few of the cerimonies thus they performed.

That to me seems to make me think, they had people in fuzzy anthro suits that were supposed to be young children and they were wearing diapers!

What do you guys make of that?

actualy I just decided that maybe I should copy this over to a journal on fa.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:50 pm

I do indead relate the suits they were wearing to fur suits and of coarse there is the diaper aspect even if they are just a last resort/if all else fails.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 pm

DarkSunDS wrote:
deltagumon wrote:
I do indead relate the suits they were wearing to fur suits and of coarse there is the diaper aspect even if they are just a last resort/if all else fails.
Those aren't fursuits, they don't have a shade of fur on their costumes. They're made of plastic. At least from what I've seen in Google Images.

And can I have a link to a proof that they wore diapers?

Why do you care so much, DS?
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:31 pm

I found you a link for the diaper stuff, coarse if you google it you can find a ton of stuff

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26292355/

And I guese I do see what you mean about the suits not really being all that furry.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:48 pm

DarkSunDS wrote:
deltagumon wrote:
I found you a link for the diaper stuff, coarse if you google it you can find a ton of stuff

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26292355/

And I guese I do see what you mean about the suits not really being all that furry.
I *could* admit that the mascots might have been wearing those too, depending on how long they were on the stage.

But those definitely aren't fursuits. Every goddamn mascot from every company could be considered furry if that were true.

Besides, the definition of furry is quite subjective anyways
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:33 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwww

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20090304/wl_time/08599188256900

Thats disturbing Laughing lol! Laughing

Potty training is one thing but what is that!

I'm not surprised that someone tried it what I am shocked about is that its not only sucsessful its expanding!

Coarse there are some questions I would like to ask,

1. since this is asian, do they have a poo-poo plater?

2. Wouldn't it make more sence if the served mexican food.

3. What does the little kids menu/table look like?
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:39 pm

eeep, too many potties!
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Incontinent Wolfhound wrote:
eeep, too many potties!

Maybe you would like what I theoryize the kids part could look like,

Its like a booth at the wall there are four diaperpales with lids on em for chairs and the table is a changing table that pulles down from the wall!

The napkins could be dispensed from that thing in the back where your supposed to get those liners for the table so you don't have to lay your kid on it directly and for cups you could have potty chair sippy cups with the short back support being the piece you put in your mouth.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm

A couple of absolutly divine vids,
They are halairious.

I don't do much u-tubeing because of my dial-up but my sister doesn't mind the wait.

Anyways these are two things she found and I love them.

They do use characters from the anime "fruit basket", for the most part it doesn't really have any effect if you don't know the series but the gist of the plot is that the girl gets mixed in with a family that has a long standing secret curse placed on them. Once and a while members are born with the curse. What it does is that when ever a cursed persone comes into full contact (hugs, collisions, imbracements) with someone of the opposite gender that is not part of there family they turn into one of the 12 animals of the chineese zodiac in respect to what year they were born. Also there is a 13th, the cat, sort of an outcaste but also part of the family.

anyways here goes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rE1S7FqAOk&feature=related
2:07 seconds (sec 4 is my favorite)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6GBUrt89t0&feature=related

And now I think I will head back over to the religious disscusion board.

Farts and philosophy, my two favorite things!
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Wow! this is sort of creepy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua3fpleJC3Q

I really don't like this, I mean we aren't even allowed to pray in school anymore (or its at least frown upon very heavily)

And we don't say the peleadge of alegance anymore but a bunch of teachers can do this to other peoples children?

The kids don't even know what they are praising,
I mean come on! What percent of adults really understands the full ins and outs of polotics.

Mathmaticly speaking if these children did understand all that was going on at least a few would probebly support and sing willingly fully aware of what they are supporting but not all of them!

It would be one thing to sing praises to like say "America" or even "the President" because America "is" diversity, we got all sorts of cultures that can be praised with no harm.

Or even the "president" since that could mean Barrack Obama, George W. Bush, Abraham Lincon, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington or even Richard Nixion aka "Tricky Dick" its vague enough to fit any of them.

But to just sing the political following of one particular guy is a little creepy at least in my book.

I think I will also make this into an FA journal
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Obama's a great man, but singing praises to him? Jeeze, sucking up won;t do anything! xD
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:41 pm

He sounds like he's trying but I for one am not sure about him yet. Then again, I might just be biased because I voted for McCain. Meh. What can I say? Family is steadfast Republican.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Sponsored content

Berto's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berto's blog   Berto's blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berto's blog
Page 1 of 1