The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Nods and looks to the lion extending his paw out to him, he figured that since they were going to be hanging out quite abit mite as well get to know each other. Even though he did not fully trust this lion, who so willing consented to there side and to be diapered. "Hi, my name is Drake Blackwell. And you would be?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Rory goes back to check on Vixie.

Vixie laughs at Beta.

''That's a laugh,you really care about me?"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Raikan smiles to himself and speaks up."Beta, Put Vixie in a holding cell... I'll be down in a few minutes." He says, reaching into a pouch at his side as he walks through the base to the proper holding cell, each finger dribbling a different kind of energy. "It may make me a bad person but i do love this." He says as he punches in the keycode.

Nick nods and then walks over to a video screen, bringing up a roster of current prisoners and looks over at Slen."Take your pick.... I think we may have one of that ligers relatives held up."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:24 pm

"Yes I do. I hope you find yourself." Beta said as he activated the transporter device and transfered her to a holding cell.

Slen looked over the Roster. "Hehe Oh yes. Bring me that one. The Tigox. I believe that's the Liger's closest cousin. Bring him I'll have some fun with him. Oh and make sure you record it. We can send the vid to those babies as a demotivator." Slen grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Vixie looks around in her holding cell.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Berto's spider crawled on the ceiling towards Skrimir and then changed slightly to more of an orb weaver type spider and lowered itself on a line right near and started Berto began to speak through the spider "don't worry its not that bad" He said trying to sound supportive. "I don't really have anything against potties, I just don't like slen trying to force us, oh and this isn't really me your seeing this is just a projection"

As Berto said this through the spider he thought something just felt odd about one of the areas somewhere a little ways away from the base. He flipped a switch and a security cammera shot out of the ground right beside ire-k. It was facing the opposite direction but it was slowly rotaiting around as berto scaned the area.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 pm

Rory goes back in his room for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:31 pm

He shook the drake's claw, his grip firm and he smiled a bit. "Skrimir O'Kan." he replied simply, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Ire

Ire

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:29 pm

After looking at the base for some time, Ire stands up and swings the metal stick he found earlier like a sword.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:31 pm

Vixie wonders what will they do to her.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:13 pm

He had been ignoring the giant spider but it was unnerving him and as he released the drake's claw he backed away a few steps. "Mind picking something less...unsettling? These things unnerve me..." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Rai snorts and walks into the cell, waving a hand as blueish black energy binds Vixie in a kneeling posture as he leans down on one knee and places his hand over her face, thumb on her chin and 3 fingers spread over her forehead as he forces his energy into her."Reveal your mind." He snarls

Nick nods and smirks as he fills out the order."Should be here in a few minutes sir. I'll get a torture drone and video recorder." He says as he pulls off his throat armor and walks out of the room
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Lig sighed and slung his multi pistol and walked back to the main control area his mind drifting a bit.

As Rai was starting the interigation Beta's hologram flicked on in the room. He stood by watching quitely.

Slen grinned. "Thanks Nick this should be fun as heck! And good for our side as well." Slen said not realizing the pressure in his bladder as it filled.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:45 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Skrimir." smiles broadly showing his rows of sharp teeth, "Oh don't worry about that, any way follow me and i will assign you a dorm to stay in for as long as you choose to stay with us. After that i will take you to the changing room and get you padded." Turns and beacons you to follow him as he heads down the hall way, his tail swaying behind him as he walks.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:45 pm

*Max was back in his lab, working on more tech, still occasionally looking at the monitoring screens for Slen*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:56 pm

The lion smiled back, revealing fangs as large or larger than the drake's, his canines a good size. He followed after the drake as requested, boots thumping slightly on the floor as he walked, tail swaying lazily and looked around. "I realize most if all of you mistrust me still and that is ok, I would be the same but I hope to prove what I said true. I despise Slen and his reptilian superiority-type attitude." he said with a slight growl in his voice. "No offense meant if any is taken." he replied quickly after.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Chuckles, "Oh don't worry about it, you did not offend me at all. I hate Slen as much as you do, to me he is just a bully that needs to be put in his place." Stops at a door with a room number on it and a key pad, punches in some numbers and the door opens to a bedroom/livingroom and kitchen. But in place of a bed there is a crib along with a dresser. "This is the dorm you will be staying in, the fridge and cupboards are already stocked with food. Clothes go in the dresser and you must provide them your self, or you can order clothes that we have on paw." Stands aside so you can get a good look in the dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:16 pm

He slowly steps in and looks around, momentarily ignoring the crib as best he can and examines the rest of the room. "Kind of childish but that was to be expected...very spacy, I like that, and I'm hoping it's comfy despite it's decor...but I don't really have much to offer forth since most of my things are back at base...so for now I'll have to go with what's at paw, albeit I'm probably going to regret saying that given what I've seen so far." he said with a simple bite of his bottom lip. He folded his well-toned and rock-like arms and slowly turns to face you, his eyes holding no emotion that you could nakedly see and he sighed a bit, knowing what was coming next and knew he put it upon himself but figured he had little choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am

Berto looked over as Max began to work on a project again. "Max I haven't seen anything but I get this strange feeling there is something out there" He said as the camera slowly rotated.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:31 am

Nick looks up as a buzzer is heard and he leaves the room, then leads the 11 or 12 year old diapered tigox into the room with a video drone follow close behind, the cub in shackles."Here he is boss."
Back to top Go down
Ire

Ire

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:16 am

Ire remembers he left his rifle nearby, when he finds it, he notices the slowly moving camera, he moves closer, waits for a moment until his rifle is visible to the camera, and smashes it.

"I'll be waiting" he says to himself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:04 pm

"Thank you Nick." Said with a grin. "Ah we just got you here not long ago I see. Still wearing your diaper. Your last diaper." Slen grinned. The tigox boy cringed visibly but said nothing. "Drone start recording and broadcast on wide band. I want those diaper shits to see this."

Meanwhile back at the base.

Lig got up and looked at a screen in his room. It showed one of the camera displays as static. Lig replayed the last footage from it. "Uh Oh." He cringed as Beta flicked on near him. "Beta spread the word to the others. We got someone just outside the perimeter."

Beta nodded and transmitted the message to everyone on base.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:00 pm

*max got the code from beta. He activated his biological armor and grabbed a few blasters. He holstered them, grabbing Berto and putting him on his shoulders, running to Lig's chamber, putting Berto down and saluting*
"Maxis Coon, reporting for briefing, sir!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:10 am

Berto fell back as the face appered and then the camera was destroyed.
"I knew someone was out there!"
He said pointing to the screen as he was picked up by Max and carried to Ligs chamber.
Berto then looked up at the now saluting Max and copyed the stance.
"I'm ready for breifs too sir"
He said standing and saluting
Back to top Go down
Ire

Ire

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:19 am

Ire leaves a small object between the camera's remains and moves to a hidden spot, where he aims around the base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next