The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sick movie (Audition)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Sick movie (Audition) Empty
PostSubject: Sick movie (Audition)   Sick movie (Audition) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:21 am

I was watching '100 scariest moments' or whatever it's called on tv a bit ago and I saw a really disturbing scene when it came to 11: 'Audition'. The scene was the infamous torture scene...Asaki, a 24 year old quiet Asian woman is standing over the paralyzed but-still alert and nerve-active husband-to-be, who's name escapes me. He has acupuncture needles in his stomach, under his eyes and is getting one inserted in his foot...the groan he makes coupled with the look on that sweet girl's face makes me shudder even now...

Thoughts? Ideas? Etc?
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sick movie (Audition)   Sick movie (Audition) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:09 am

That... was the 11th? I don't even want to think about what the first one could be.

As for thoughts on the acupuncture needles, I know that there is a nerve somewhere on the face that's like the Holy Grail of torturers because it's so incredibly sensitive.

"Husband-to-be"? What is this some kind of rite of passage thing to get the lady? I highly doubt that could be a real Japanese custom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Sick movie (Audition)   Sick movie (Audition) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Ah I saw that same show on last year. Yeah that particular one was something. And did you see the way she just dived into the guy with that wire to remove his toes. She was having way too much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Sick movie (Audition)   Sick movie (Audition) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:08 pm

oh yeah! I remember that flick, that was a weird one! The scene that really freaked me out was the scene when she vomited into a bowl and them lets that guy out out of the burlap sack and he crawls over and eats it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Sick movie (Audition)   Sick movie (Audition) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:31 am

Husband-to-be meaning he had planned to marry her...before all the weird shit happened anyway.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sick movie (Audition)   Sick movie (Audition) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:00 am

Interesting...
Reminds me of a movie I once saw; Guinea Pig 2: Flowers of Flesh and Blood

It seems to be that scene, expanded into 40 minutes. The entire plot is a woman getting kidnapped, paralyzed, and tortured until she dies. Though obviously I'm completely immune to special effects, or have no soul, because the only part that made me cringe was when a chicken got killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick movie (Audition)   Sick movie (Audition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sick movie (Audition)
Page 1 of 1