The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the portal to happyness!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

the portal to happyness! Empty
PostSubject: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:17 pm

*basicly, if in RL we all had been transported together in a place where we could basicly TB together! no you dont have to give out ur full real name, nor do you have to describ urself exactly, those would just be preffered. oh and no furrys!*
*a rumble begins to shake a empty house, then out of the blue a boy is spat out of a portal, steaming, naked, and ko'd*
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:20 pm

*was taking a shower and suddenly fainted and then was teleported to where Kiru was*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:21 pm

Name: cody (for now)

summary: blonde shaggy hair, kinda pale white, a little bit of a gut

history: was just posting on his favorite forum site when all of the sudden *flash boom bang* he was here, also didnt have a very happy life before...
"ouch my head! ouch my body!!!" says holding himself curled in a ball "wh-what happend???" he crys out to himself
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:24 pm

Name: (let's call her) Rachel

summary: blonde long hair, skinny, tall, light
history: She was only taking a shower and she had the litle desires to put a diaper on and stuff.

*come to* ow, my head...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:27 pm

"AHHH!!!" says stateld by the presence of a naked girl (whichsince hes a nerd never has been around before) trying to find something that would cover himself
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:28 pm

Ok I'll join in.

Name: William. (Yes real first name.)

Summery: Is a bit pale. Has red hair and some glasses.

History: Was RPing with his online friends when his body started to glow and he was telabported here.

"Oh my head. What the heck just happened?" He asked feeling a bit sick.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:29 pm

"AHHH! whats with the naked people poping out of thin air like that!" says scurring to the corner of a wall

(thanks for the first name, and oh yess, cody is my real name too!)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:33 pm

Covers his sensitive area with his hands. "Geez. Um. Hi. Anyone know where the heck we are?" He says confused.

(Cool. I know a couple of Codys at my school. Popular name. Then again so is mine. I love that. It just means aninimity online.)
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:34 pm

(I am not giving out information =P)

Rachel realizes she was in a room with 2 boys, naked. *screams* AHH! *cover herself*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:35 pm

"i dont know i was just posting on some forums on my computer back in migchigan then poof!"

"oph snap..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:35 pm

*covers his eyes* "im so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

"Well don't look at me!" *still dripping wet from shower* "ugh i still got soap in my hair!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:37 pm

*runs off to other room* "OH MY GOD!!!" shouts from another room
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:38 pm

*too nervous about her body to see what was wrong* "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:38 pm

"Yeah I was posting on message board too. Oh and sorry." William said averting his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:39 pm

"ugh...you gotta look for your self..." says astonished that in that room was a GIANT nursery for TB/DLs
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:39 pm

"God, I'm freezing!" *shivers* "it better be good and have some HOT COACOA!"

8GOES THER AND IS ALSO ASTONISHED*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:41 pm

"What is it. I wanna see." Looks in a his mouth drops open. "Wow." He sasy unable to say anything els.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:42 pm

*blushes a bit* "Where the heck ARE we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:42 pm

*shakes out of it blushing, not wanting to share his little *secret* "wh-why would some one put this in here?"
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:43 pm

"better yet, Who is this someone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:44 pm

"hmmm, it all seems so familier" says walking in uncoverd "like its from a dream or something ya know?"
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:44 pm

*blushes more and follows*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:45 pm

"Yeah. I'd like to meet that someone." William says trieing to keep a neutral voice but failling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:47 pm

*opens the closet reveiling sevral baby outfits, some diapes, *thick and thiackest!* and some changing supplys* *he blushes even more* "I-i dont believe it..." says then truns back around, "umm here" hand the two some AB clothing no diapers (you choose ewhat the cloths are) "thisll cover ya up.."

says getting into some snap over-alls and red tee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the portal to happyness!   the portal to happyness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the portal to happyness!
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: TeenBaby RPs-
Jump to: