The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future

Go down 
+2
Poco
FFF
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Empty
PostSubject: Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future   Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:47 pm

Hello everyone!

FFF here. Well, on this night of October 31st, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone here on the Fur Den a safe and wonderful evening as we go through this night when children go rampant with sugar rushes. But seeing as we're all children at heart, do please yourselves with a chocolate bar or two.

I seem to have noticed that the forums have been a bit quiet as of late. I'm partially to blame. Right now, my tablet is sitting somewhere eating dust... I'm sorry and I hope I'll be able to be a bigger contributor to the forums. Right now, though my drawings have been... lacking, I am working on a story that I hope I will be able to share with everyone.

Shameless self-promotion aside, I realize that many here are very busy at the time, and that our visits are few and far in between. So, I propose that we all "meet up" again, the regulars and the occasional visitors, during the winter holidays, when I'm sure most people will have more free time on their hands, and that we may bring some more cheer and excitement back to the forums. Bring your art, your stories, your RP ideas but most importantly, bring yourselves and your sense for fun!

I hope no one takes this message wrong as me thinking I'm above everyone else, but this is a truly wonderful place and I'd hate to see it go away if too few people come. If I'm wrong and the forums aren't even at risk of going away, think of this as a misguided call of alarm and I apologize in advance.

Until then, think good thoughts everyone and be of great cheer!

Oh, and yes, there's that Halloween thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future   Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:33 am

Well, I know I haven't been visiting as much as I used to. Partly I've been trying to get some of my own projects off the ground and that's eating up a lot of time. Partly I'm just going through a non-furry period right now. I've noticed that happens every few years. If history is any indicator I'll be back in the thick of furrydom soon, though.

I also hope this forum survives it's slowdown. There aren't a lot of babyfur sites I enjoy anymore. It's pretty much here and one LJ community. The others I've encountered are either mean-spirited or kinda creepy...
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future   Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:49 pm

Yeah, I agree! I haven't been too active here just lately with one thing and another, but I'm gonna spend more time here from now on! Let's have some fun! *runs around looking for people to hug*
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future   Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:09 pm

*hides from the cuddly squirrel*
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future   Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:46 pm

Poco wrote:
The others I've encountered are either mean-spirited or kinda creepy...

Damn straight! I looked around the AB/DL forums and communities like RUPadded and Aby, but they all make me uneasy...and FTT was meaaaaaan
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future   Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Yeah the site is kinda slow around. Now. Lets see what we can do to liven things up a bit around here. I'm gonna go post an RP idea or two. If anybody has any suggestions for RPs please feel free to post em in the discussion section. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future   Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:13 pm

yeah, FTT is scawy... please forgive me if I dont partake in this site as often. Its all from my RL relations, bad experiences and playing the xbox way too much. But Im all for more activity in the site! jus dun forget meh plz! >.< ()
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future   Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:41 am

KiruWeathers wrote:
yeah, FTT is scawy... please forgive me if I dont partake in this site as often. Its all from my RL relations, bad experiences and playing the xbox way too much. But Im all for more activity in the site! jus dun forget meh plz! >.< ()
I don't think that anyone would be able to forget who has been on the site, unless it was a bad person >.> *remembers the griefer* But yeah, I'm all for that, I'll try and keep up with RP's now ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future   Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing everyone a lovely evening and hopes for the future
Page 1 of 1