The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pampers and baby powder

Go down 
+2
Baby Eevee
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Vixie goes to check on Kiru and sees he has on a diaper.

"Good choice on the diaper Kiru."

Last edited by Little Rory on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Lily merely smiles brightly. "Well that seems to be a good sign! C'mon you two, let's go get Ryan cleaned up and then we'll talk some more, how's that sound?" she asked and opened the door, walking inside slowly to look around. "My my, this place is bigger than I thought..." she said with a bit of surprise in her voice, the thump of her boots on the wood floor and the rustle of her padded rear the only noises she made while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:08 pm

Roxy looked at Lig.

"Let's look at the backyard."
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:54 pm

(sowwy I waited so long Wink )

Neptune, a teen orca was wandering arround town and hoping to see some friends maybe. He happened to pass the place.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

rylan: thanks. anyway sister when i tried to get back mom and dad said "no stay back." when you came back i was in such shock that i didn't know what to think. *starts to cry* it was devastating.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Getting another box from his Mustang he notices the teen Orca and waves a friendly paw at him. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:41 pm

kiru closed his eyes when warren put the diaper on him his face and mind saying 'this isnt happening' but at the same time kiru liked it even though he wouldnt show it. "i iz okay I guess..." kiru answerd as he moved his legs and tail making the dreaded crinkle that makes his face go red.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:29 pm

Opening a few doors she eventually found a bathroom and motioned for the supplies to be given to her while simultaniously listening to the story, feeling sympathy for the lil guy and bit her lip, holding back a few glistening tears.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 am

Vixie smiles at Kiru and tickles his belly.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:31 am

Neptune waves back to Drake. "Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:56 pm

"Sure Roxy!" Lig nodded with a grin.

"There ya go Kiru all changed." Warren smiled and got out some shorts and a shirt. "Now lets get you dressed huh."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm

kiru held back the giggles from his belly being tickled, he pointed to a shirt that had a chibi boba fett on it that said 'let the hunt begin'
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Roxy goes and opens the door to the backyard.

"Look,there a playground in the backyard and a pool."

Vixie watched Warren put new clothes on Kiru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:13 pm

kiru hops down and trys to put the shirt on himself, he failed, cutely. his shirt insideout and his head in the sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:25 pm

"what are you up to orca?" he asks lifting a box out of the car and setting it down to have a conversation with this teen.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Neptune shruged, "Uh... not a lot... just kind of wandering..." He said lameley, a bit embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:09 am

Vixie smiles and took the shirt off Kiru,turns the shirt outsideout and puts the shirt over Kiru's head and puts his arms in the sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:24 pm

"Wow cool!" Lig cheered and scampered out into the yard.

"Hehe. Very nice try Kiru but here let me help." Warren said taking off the shirt and put it back on right. He then held out the shorts to Kiru. "Step on in."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Vixie goes to the kitchen and writes out a list of what food they will need.

Roxy follows Lig to the backyard.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:01 pm

*kaylan lays rylan down*
rylan: sister i don't think i want to be out of diapers.
kaylan: you sure? you know how I feel about them.
rylan: i know. please. it makes feel secure.
kaylan: ok. *sighs* its the least i can do. you are having a rough time with our parents death. *takes off rylan's wet diaper* rylan we have a problem. i don't have anymore diapers on me. now what?
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:58 am

Lily knelt beside her, offering one of her own. This one was plain, not girly like some of the others she had, she just hoped it fit. "Here, have one of mine." she offered, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:59 am

Nods "well thats nice, im just unloading my things from my car and taking it to my room. Say, mind lending me a paw? I would be every thankful for your help" smiles softly at the teen orca.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:21 am

Vixie goes back to Warren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:43 am

kiru took warrens shoulder and stepped into the pants, one scaily foot at a time. he was red in the face by every crinkle the diaper made.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 am

Neptune thinks, then smiles too, "Sure" He walks over and helps pick up a box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pampers and baby powder
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next