The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:17 pm

The tiefling set his mug down on the table with a notable thump, it mostly empty so none of his drink came out but he set it down harder than he thought. A half-smile grew on his face. "Seems I'll go first then, since it was my idea...Well then, where to begin..." He sat back and thought for a moment, cradling the back of his head within his hands, fingers interlaced. They were longer and thinner than some, making it easy for him to pilfer things. "Well...you know about the deal me ancestors made so...well after the transformation, we got meaner and ... how to put this simply... more territorial. We spread out more and now we litter the land like weeds. We aren't usually paired with another of our kind, for a few reasons. I personally left my home with a few possessions and learned to steal from watching more... normal boys do it. Now I can do it better than some, but I won't say I'm the best. No, usually there's another better but I'm good enough to make my way I'd say." He let out a light chuckle. "See that feller on the bar there who just walked in?" He pointed his chin in the man's direction, then showed the others a small pouch. "E'll not be missin' this too bad I wager." He snickered again as he put it in his pocket with a wink of one of his ruby eyes. "'o's next?"
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:55 am

Arlin only smiled “I suppose that would be me, quite the tale, I myself have some minor skills in the art of theft… But for me, my new method is more effective, but I’m getting ahead of myself.” Arlin said clearing his throat. “Firstly my parents both felt like out cast, My father was a bookworm by human terms, and my mother was wild by elf standers, so it was a match made in heaven you could say.” Arlin mused strumming his lute slightly, not singing his story, but adding a little effect. “They taught me that a healthy mix of study and action could accomplish anything, and I find that motto very wise.” Arlin smiled a bit losing himself in thought for a moment. “I’m a bard, firstly because I love the arts, and it’s also well balanced, a healthy mix of sword play and magical tunes, and I seem to be good, so far I haven’t even dipped into my funds, all this is from recent shows, my tunes can be quite persuasive, and useful, anyone hungry? If not give it to the dogs, they could use a meal.” Arlin said as he strummed a few notes, three large pieces of meat appearing before the group.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:05 pm

"Guess it's my turn." Sover sighed and leaned back. "Well I was born in a Drow city in the underdark. My family was from nobility. So I learned from the best. Mother was a distant cold woman who did everything she could to avoid me and my younger brother. Father was warmer. Spent time with us whenever he could. He failed the test of Lolth and was exiled. Mother didn't really care. She had per position as a Priestess now so she didn't need him anymore. I couldn't stand the woman so after sending my brother to life with my uncle I left the underdark to expand my abilities." Sover said as he leaned back in his chair looking out a window as he felt his diaper warming again. This time though it reached it's limit and leaked enough to form a wet spot on the front of his trousers.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 am

The tiefling sat back, hands behind his head, his half-smile still on his face. "Interessting..." His word hissed between his teeth as he spoke, his eyes half-shut contentedly but his mind was still as sharp as his daggers. "You never told us your trade Drow, mind enlightening us?" he asked with a short laugh. "Looks like ye can't hold yer liquor either..." he replied, from his position he was able to see the Drow's pants from across the table.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:47 am

Arlin scoffed a little at the mention of that name. “Lolth… Never like the crazy creature…. How something like that gave birth to Eilistraee, the moon maiden I’ll never know.” Arlin said with a not quite smug look, he said with not as an elf, but through the books he read, he found Lolth to be a controlling, insane, racist, sexist, demon woman, race never even crossed his mind. Soon after that thought his stomach pained him a little signaling only what was to come. And so sitting there he began messing himself this making all three in need of a change, though Arlin wanting it the most, as he start to blush a bit. But around the same time Sover seemed to provided a good excuse to leave to his room rented room, if only for a moment. “Oh hey let me help you, we can head up stares to change your leggings .” Arlin said quite smoothly, as he got up with a slight squish, acting pretty cool under the pressure, though the smell was starting to spread just a little bit.

Last edited by Clow on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:04 am

"I'm a Sorcerer and damn it!" Sover groaned looking down at his trousers. He was afraid something like this might happen. "I guess your right Arlin." Sover nodded and stood up with a slight squish of his soggy diaper which his now wet pants stuck to making the diaper bulge obvious.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:35 am

The tiefling hissed as he smelled Arlin's pants. "Bah, aye, let's go before ah loose my liquor...and Lolth is a creature even one as despised as me has a distaste for..." he said and spat on the floor as a deep insult to her. He moved towards the stairs leading up to the rented rooms and motioned for the others to follow, his nimble legs making him quicker of step than even his elven companions.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:45 am

Arlin blushed and stared down at his feet, feeling very old shame rise a new. But before he knew it Ezekiel was already directing the two upstairs, perhaps this humiliation could at least be contained. "He's rather blunt.... I like that, easy to mange at least." Arlin said smiling at Sover, trying to encourage him as he followed Ezekiel up stairs, squishing a bit as he did, though not as much as Sover with his overly drenched, and leaky diaper.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:48 pm

"Yeah I guess so." Sover nodded as he followed them upstairs. His overly soaked diaper squishing audibly as he walked. "If I let you in on a secret of mine will you promise not to laugh." Sover asked
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:21 pm

"Aye, if I can trust you both with one of mine..." he replied and slipped onto the landing, waiting for the others to catch up. "Whichever room is yours, enter and we'll clean up." he replied simply and grasped his wrist with the opposite paw behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Arlin was no fool, he could tell something very odd was going on. "Heh well I supposes I could join if were telling secrets later." Arlin said walking into his room, third on the left. "Your rooms better not be any different or there might be trouble...." Arlin said with a slight grin, sitting on the chair with an unwanted squish. "So, Sover do you have a change of clothes? I could offer you some, though they might b a tad baggy, Drow are a bit smaller then elves, and I'm even larger then most I know with elven blood.." Arlin said pondering, bidding his time.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:00 pm

"No I have some spare clothes." Sover nodded as he walked over to his bed and sat down his bag which he pulled some loose comfy looking clothes from. "As for my secret. Well prepare to see it." Sover sighed as he pulled down his pants to reveal his very soaked diaper. "Now don't laugh I have to wear em. I got bitten by some eel in a lake in the underdark. Was sick for weeks and well this is the one lasting effect."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 am

Ezekiel couldn't help but laugh at the irony, his pointed teeth giving him a slight hiss as he caught his breath. "I figured you were wearing them, or you'd have been ssitting in a puddle when you got up. When I ssaw your chair wass dry, I ssort of guessssed what you were wearing." He gave the Drow a wink. "My ssecret'ss the ssame, but I hope you both don't mind me keeping my pantss on for now." he said with a slight clearing of his throat. He then turned to Arlin. "And yourss?"
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Arlin coldn't help but sit there snickering to himself. "Haahah Seems some god is playing some kind of game with us if you ask me." Arlin said moving his cloak to the side and lifting his tunic, showing the slightly bulging undergarment. "If I had to guess, some creature in the higher pales are either trying to do us some sort of favor, gather us for a task, or just have a laugh, oh, look at the outcast that can't use a chamber pot." Arlin said with a mocking voice in that last bit.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Sover sighed and relaxed as he tossed is pants aside and sat down with a wet squish. "Well well. This certainly is ironic. I wonder what god had a hand in setting up this more interesting a funny of situations." Sover laughed. "So if nobody minds me asking why do you guys all wear? I wear these because when I was a young child I had the misfortune of having a poisonous eel bite me while fishing with my father. I got very sick. But pulled through with only this as a lasting effect." Sovere explained.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:39 am

"Mine is an irreversible side effect of... why I am what I am..." Zeke said quietly, clearing his throat and looking away for a moment, his cheeks red and kept his pants on for personal preference. "I don't know what gods you both pray to, but one of them certainly had a good time forcing us together." he said with a half-smile and looked up again, leaning against the bedpost.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Arlin snickered a bit thinking about the event that led to his condition. " A crazed Ex of my mother, Sover of all people should know how pompous some elves can be "Why did you pick him over me? And making this half human, such an insult!" he cursed me, this is what I ended up with, not to bad, but irreversible" Arlin said telling his tale as the other did before him.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 pm

"Interesting stories. Well at least I wasn't cursed or anything. Unless you count having lived with my mother for so long. I bet you she and your mom's ex would get along great." Sover told Arlin. "And yes I'm certain some higher power is at least snickering at this situation. Three out cast who for one reason or another can't keep there pants clean or dry. I mean we're all fairly skilled and intimidating all save for these." Sover laughed lightly patting his diaper.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:45 pm

The tiefling nodded. "Aye...I should hope so. I myself got in more fights in my youth for this curse than I bet any other of my kind have. Dirty little blaggards...I eventually showed them I'm skilled enough to hold my own but respect is hard to come by when you're pissing yourself and you haven't had anything to drink yet...even if you can throw a knife well enough to pin a man's dinner to the wall when it's inches from his fat face." he said with a half-smile. "But I digress...don't want you boys gettin' scared by imaginin' that, don't think your pants could take it, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:49 am

Arlin nodded with a smirk "Yes your both very intimidating, I supposes the same can't for the likes of me, but I do have my own set of advantages..." Arlin said pulling out his Lute. "After all as long as there not deaf I can... "persuade" most to ignore this little handicap, but with Sover being a magic user, I knew it wouldn't be very effective, so I didn't bother." Arlin said certain ideas forming. "You know, we three have some interesting skills, with are own experiences such as with are condition, we could accomplish quite a lot together."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 pm

"Trust me Zeke it takes a lot to scare me. I've spent most of my life living in the underdark. I've seen surface dwellers go mad with fear down there sometimes. Although I'd imagine the two of you could survive down there." Sover said stretching. "As to your point Arlin. You are right. We do have complimentary skill sets. Perhaps working together would be in everyone's benefit."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:15 pm

He laughed and nodded. "I know I can't scare ye Sover, but most men haven't seen what ye have, am I right?" he asked with a wink. "And Arlin, don't be tryin' that trick on me, I've already accepted ye, I don't need any more 'persuasion'." He then cleared his throat. "It wasn't no magic trick I used, either, it's simply a knife throw, but it is persuasion enough for most, wouldn't ye say?" he said with another laugh. "Ah well, we best be gettin' you boys in clean pants before the room absorbs the scent and smells like this forever, wouldn't you boys say? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:31 am

“Heh heh yes very beneficial…” Arlin said seemingly in his own world for a moment. “Oh… I’m very sorry, I do have a bit of a greedy side, but no matter, good comrades are worth more then all the gold on this plane and beyond.” Arlin said with a calm smirk. “And I won’t Zeke, as long as it’s not needed, after all, I can do far more then trick the weak minded with these strings, I have a full symphony of magical tunes don’t soon forget it.” Arlin said trying to emphasize his skill in front of the notably intimidating Assassin. Though the last comment caught him of guard as he started to blush a little bit. “S- Sure enough” Arlin said trying to maintain his cool demeanor as he leaped up from the chair, still a bit red as his diaper made a squishy sound.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:03 pm

"Don't worry Zeke I wouldn't dream of invader your mind or yours Arlin. A person's mind is a sanctuary if they respect it. You both seem to. I only manipulate those to choose to be ignorant bigoted idiotes." Sover said playing with some blue fire floating above his hand which scurried about his hand in the shape of a rabbit. "My lil brother loves this trick. Now at any rate your right. Best get changed now before I leak further." Sover nodded standing up. "Want a hand Arlin? It's always easier to change someone else then to change yourself."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 pm

He smiled and nodded. "Glad you boys came to reason." he said with a chuckle, his own diaper squishing but he tried to hide it as best he could. "Who first, hmm? Eenie meenie miney moe..." he started to chant with a smile, obviously teasing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next