The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clow

Clow

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Arlin clapped a little at Sover’s trick “I’ll have to show you a few of mine sometime” Arlin said smiling, but then the subject went back to changing. He hadn’t HAD a change since he demanded his parents to stop. “THa- That’s okay, I’ll be happy to help you though.” Arlin said sounding just a bit nervous, and then glancing at Ezekiel his face turning red, the cool half elf showing a slightly different side.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Sover laughed lightly and sensed your unease at the thought of being changed. He wasn't actively searching minds but strong emotions always rang through to him. "Alright we'll see what tricks you can do later. Sure I could use a hand and go first if you don't mind. But you sure you don't want a hand yourself? I'm a pretty experienced hand at it and messy changes are the hardest to do yourself." Sover told him. He had the stray thought of thinking this half elf was a bit like his brother in being selectively shy like this.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:05 pm

He winked at Arlin knowingly, sensing his shyness. "You sure you don't want a hand? We're more than happy to help..." he replied simply and walked over to them, squishing but trying to hide it. He folded his arms and waited.

[sorry that my recent posts are so short, my cold is blocking my creativeness from working at the moment.]
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Selectively shy, Sover was sure able to hit the half elves feeling right on the head. The usually cool customer was starting to catch on his feeling had been found, which was almost insulting to the strong witted elf. “ I…I supposes your right….” Arlin said sheepishly as he stepped back a bit. “So….who’s first, and um…. Who’s doing who?” Arlin questioned, his usual confidence shattered within this particular moment, the Slick elf feeling like the child he was when he was first “Gifted” with this handicap.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:24 pm

"Alright then Arlin. Well I'll be changing you if you'd like. As for who goes first. If it makes you feel more comfortable I'll let you change me first." Sover offered with a slight smile. He could feel the shyness and nervousness coming off Arlin in waves. He'd once been like that but since then had learned to get over it. Of course he helped that he could actually read minds when he wanted to aside from just sensing feelings which was automatic for him.

(And that's Ok Blackfire. Hope you get better soon.)
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:21 am

[As do I lol]

Ezekiel watched with a smile. "So, we have a minstrel, a mage, and a demonic thief, nice group if I do say so myself." he said with a chuckle. He set his hands on the top of the bedpost, resting his chin atop them and looked at the other two, admittedly a bit bored at how quiet it's gotten. "So uh...kinda quiet. Anyone wanna tell a story? I myself am a bit bored...and it would help out little Arlin a bit I'd guess." he said with a wink towards the suddenly-shy elf boy.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:59 pm

“I… I supposes, Um, you can just lay on the bed.” Arlin said, his ego seemingly broken for the time being. He walked over the room’s bed, glancing over at Ezekiel. “A story would be interesting, anyone have anything in mind? Wait…. Hey don’t patronize me!” Arlin said turning a different shade of red his cheeks puffing out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am

Sover laughed at Arlin's expression as he laid down on the bed and opened up his pouch of holding and pulled out a fresh diaper, wipes, and powder. "Well if it's a story you guys want I've got a few if you'd like to hear. Living in the underdark it's impossible not to have a least a few."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Name:Ski' larina
Species:Elf
Weapons:Dagger of damnation.
Diaper status:thickly padded
Appearance:she usually wears a cloak with a skull broach and thats it with a little bra strap over her breasts. her skin is pale and her hair a platinum blonde. her eyes are as red as the blood of her foes.
Bio:Ski' larina has had a troubled past. she grew up being raised by a necromantic cult. after a horrible puppet master made the entire cult commit mass suicide he took her under his wing and made her one of his own personal assasins. now forced to be an assasin she is on a new assignment to kill a group of hero's.

Ski 'larina walks through the inn and glances around the upstairs. she found the room that the others were in and used a spell to peek inside at what they were doing. she was very stealthy when doing this.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Ezekiel laughed again. "Sorry, couldn't help meself. You forgive me, right?" he asked with a wink towards Arlin again. "Story would be quite nice, I'd like that..." he said and continued to lean on the bedpost a bit, as if it was a staff. His smile faded a bit as he sensed something ... wrong nearby. He decided to wait for a bit longer to see if it was just a fluke or not. "Hmm...what kinda stories you got Sover?" Zeke asked.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Arlin calmed down a little and sighed, but then smirked just a little. “Fine fine, just keep in mind who you call little, after all I would guess at your age, you could be my baby brother, though there’s know telling with Sover, he could be old enough to be our grandfather for all I know. Though in the end it matter’s little how long you’ve been on this earth, it’s what you do.” Arlin said with a “Mater of fact” tone, as he grabbing the supplies. “Yah I bet Sover has far better then I could supply” Arlin said with a little smile, but started to blush a bit more as he starts to untapped Sover, while he knew what he was doing, this whole situation still seem foreign and odd to him
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:55 pm

"Well as for being as old as your grand father that depends on how your aging process works. It varies with half elves. If you age more like a human then I'm probably old enough to match your grandpa. Least by human standards." Sover said relaxing as his soaked diaper was untaped. "And yes my supply is quite nice. I made sure of that. As for stories. Well how about the time my father took me and my brother fishing in the crystal caverns? Now that was quite a trip." Sover said with a smile remembering it.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:09 am

"Sure, let's hear it 'Grandpa'." he said with a cheeky wink. "It had to be said...please don't curse me..." He said with a slight sweatdrop. "Ehehe..." The feeling from the doorway ceased to go away and that was bothering him but he tried to ignore it. "I'm sure both of you are quite experienced in earthly existance, we tieflings age more like mortals than anything else but our lifespans could match your easily if we didn't get hunted..." he replied with a snort.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:32 pm

“You sure got a mouth on you don’t you Zeke, heh well… On with the story then.” Arlin said as he removed and set aside the wet diaper, starting to shyly clean Sover up as he unfolded a fresh diaper and some and lifted Sover up, reading the powder, he was thankful most Drow were pretty light. He was feeling, just a bit better as he started to lay Sover down, though he wasn’t looking forward to his turn.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:54 pm

"Oh I won't curse ya Zeke. Just get ya back sometime with a biting comment." Sover laughed lightly and smiled a little smelling the powder. "Anyway This trip was a good twenty years ago. Father had returned from a trip and decided to spend time with me my lil brother Ardule. So we got a nice little boat and some fishing equipment and took a little trip down the black river." Sover said starting his story as his bottom was laid back on on the fresh diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:32 pm

She continued to watch the candle flickered unusually as she watched the group through magics and listened. "t-these adventurers are... like me?" she asks looking t the padding under her robe. "m-maybe i should not attack them." as she spoke those words there was a sharp pain in her head. "Gah." she held her head trying to keep calm and not screw up her scry so as to give herself away.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:47 pm

The tiefling laughed at that. "Well that I don't mind, and yeah, I do have a mouth on me, comes with the bloodline I suppose...like other things..." he said with a roll of his ruby eyes. He smirked. "He took you guys on a fishing trip...I suppose that's what normal dads do, huh?" he asked, though a note of longing was in his voice. "Wish I could go on one of those..." he muttered softly. The dark feeling at the door bugged him and he occasionally glanced at it now and again, his hand reaching towards his belt.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 am

“Heh maybe we should someday... My mom took me hunting one time but it’s not really the same thing, I sort of stopped that when I could summon food with a little song.” Arlin smirked as he powdered and taped Sover up. “Well that’s done, but go on with the story, jeez twenty years, those were nice times…” Arlin said folding his arms reminiscing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:40 am

"Well a fishing trip would certainly be nice. But we'd need to make a stop before we did that though." Sover said as he got up with a crinkle. "Thanks Arlin. Now it's your turn. Lay down." Sover told him but gave a glance towards the door sensing something slightly off. But not wanting to alarm anyone or alert the possible presence outside the door "Well anyway. We floated down the river in the underdark. Well dad had a bit of a surprise for us. After about an hour of boating dad lead us into this huge cavern with a big lake. The entire cavern was covered in all sorts of crystals that glowed every color you can think of. The ceiling looked like a sky of rainbow colored stars. With the water flowing and the resenece of the crystals. Oh it sounded like music. I've yet to see a sight to equal it."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 pm

The tiefling listened to Sover's story intently, holding on to each and every word. He tried to imagine the lake in his head and was amazed by it. The sparkling gems...the clear, cold water...all the fish swimming in the lake...how he longed to see it. As he imagined it, he ended up staring at Sover as he spoke. "How lucky you must've felt..." he said softly. He then snapped out of his slight trance. "You umm...you heard what I said about the fishing trip?" he asked softly, a bit embarrassed but tried to hide it. "I-I didn't mean it! I'm not 10, ok? I can catch fish by myself with a net if I wanted..."
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:21 pm

“Wow, sounds nice, I bet if I gazed up at something like that countless songs would come to mind…. Oh but… Okay.. I guess I did agree…” Arlin said bright red as he laid down with a wince being reminded of what was in his padding, but at least he would be clean, or faint at least. He couldn’t help but glace at Zeke. “I wasn’t that obvious… Was I?” Arlin said almost snickering
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:43 am

Ski continued to listen intently trying to imagin it when suddenly there was an image of her over dead bodies in the cave and she meeps quietly pushing that thought out. she continued to listen to the story dispite the pain in her head. now she was just listening through the door. there was a loud screeching sound she could only hear." Gah." she held her head again.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:12 am

"You probably could Arlin. As for the fixin Zeke why not? You don't need to be a child to enjoy it. Anyone can catch some fish with a net but to go out and fish with a rod and wait patiently is what it's all about." Sover told them with a smile and then looked too the door hearing the her outside the door as he grabbed his rapier from the bed and readied it.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:36 am

Zeke glared at Arlin, not finding his comment funny, but his cheeks were red. He then turned to the door, unsheathing one of his many knives. "You heard it too, huh?" he asked with a soft hiss and advanced. He pointed his knife at the door, and silently made a 'I'll go first motion' to Sover before heading closer to the door.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:58 am

Arlin sat up at glanced at the door. “I thought I felt a little something, but I’m the paranoid type…” Arlin said noticing he left his sword by the door and simply sighed, pulling out his lute, and keeping his dirk handy. “Really not the best time for a guest but what can ya do?” Arlin said rolling his eyes a bit, about as ready as he was going to get for a scrap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next