The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tenchi rebirth! (M)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Tenchi rebirth! (M) Empty
PostSubject: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:42 am

((a basic time skip necro for the tenchi rp from earlier. my character is kaela. yozuha's doppelganger so to speak she looks alot like yozuha from tenchi movie 2 but she has a different color scheme.))

Kaela was lying on the beach sipping a lemonade. "wow i didnt know this planet had such wonderful beverages." she sighed contently as she sunbathed. suddenly her face met with a beachball. she growled and sat up. "Damnit ryoko!" she got up growling and darted after ryoko.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:03 am

(What the heck I'll join. Oh but could you please post a link to a picture of the character yours is based off of. I can' t remember what that chick looks like and I think I actually have that movie.)

Name: Koudo.
Gener: Male
Species: Jurian
Appearance: This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1674776/
Bio: Koudo here came from Juria a while back and came to earth to study the developing human culture. He's a bit of a mad scientist like Washu only much more stable. (I'm not mentioning diapers cuz I'm not sure if your allowing them in this RP just yet.)

Koudo laid out on the beach enjoying the warm sun with a smile. However after hearing the "Damnit" he sighed and looked over to Kaela chasing after Ryoko. "Now come on girls place nice. Or do I have to separate you two?" Koudo asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:12 am

(Is it ok to roleplay as a human?)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 pm

((by definition in this rp tenchi the main character and some of his friends are human. other people are mostly human looking aliens. and can do.))
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:09 am

(If you don't mind,I like to roleplay as one of the main character's friend.)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:27 am

((thats fine were basically friends of tenchi as well.)) Kaela growls and almost catches up to ryoko when suddenly a watermellon explodes in her face. she blinks and slumps to the ground confused. she turned around and saw mihoshi and kione laughing nervously. kaela grumbles and wipes the sand of her face and glares in ryoko's direction. "Teeenchiiii Kaela's being meeean to me!" ryoko whines fakely. ""What?! am not!" she grumbles blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:37 am

"Don't listen to the science freak of nature Tenchi. Ryoko started it." Koudo said not looking away from the novel he had in his hand as he laid out on the beach in just his swim diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:45 am

Tenchi sighs and goes back to what he was doing. the girls mostly crowd around him for attention but washu hangs back with a smirk. "those girls are crazy about him." she says with a light chuckle. "yah... is true. is true." she watched ayeka/ayaka? argue with ryoko over tenchi and start fighting. she then started to laugh. "oooh humans and juraians can be such riots sometimes." she sighed hasppily wiping a tear from her eyes she looked over to koudo and smiles a bit. "how you holding up there?" she asks with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:01 am

Name:Hayato
Species:Human
Appearance:Looks like Yusuke,but with darker hair.
Bio:Hayato is Tenchi's best friend and goes to the same school.He hangs out with him.He has met Tenchi's new friends.he thinks they are weird,but now he's think thay are ok.

As Hayato was relaxing on a lounge chair on the beach,he sees what was happening and waves to Tenchi.

"Poor Tenchi,somethings never change."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:45 am

"Pretty well Washu. Boy your girl there sure is a ..... ya know I can't think of one single descriptive word that really describes her." Koudo laughed lightly. "Gotta feel a little sorry for Tenchi though. Poor guy. Ah well."
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:25 pm

(well heck why not. I'll join.)

name: kaitos
species: human
appearance: looks like tenchi but different clothes and facial features.
bio: after being relocated to tenchi's school he was kind of a bully. always wanting to fight. since meeting tenchi he has toned down abit but still loves a good fight.

(kaitos walked the beach and then looks over at the girls and tenchi.)
kaitos: ha ha ha. they never will give up on fighting over you will they tenchi? (says kaitos with with a mockingly laugh.)
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:45 pm

((post updatedness!)) Kaela was laughing her ass off at tenchi and the others. "hooooh... what fun." she says wiping a tear from her eye after laughing alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenchi rebirth! (M)   Tenchi rebirth! (M) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenchi rebirth! (M)
Page 1 of 1