The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im going....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Im going.... Empty
PostSubject: Im going....   Im going.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 3:58 pm

hey guys, due to the incodent with kari, im being forced to leave the internet forever, no im not sure if im voming back....but please know that i love you all and i had lots of fun!

thanks lig you were my best friend!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Im going.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going....   Im going.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 5:21 pm

Awwwww. I'm really gonna miss ya Kiru. I can understand though with that Kari incident. Well I've banned the prick so he's gone. I've also warned others about him. I hope your not gone forever. Or at least you'll still e-mail me. Any way good luck buddy.*Big warm hug.* You won't be forgotten here. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Im going.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going....   Im going.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 8:22 pm

Awww...I dont wanch ta goooooo!!!! *tries to tie you onto a pole*
Back to top Go down

Im going.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going....   Im going.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 1:44 pm

well ill see if i can sneak on once and a while, but i dont think i can rp anymore, im so sorry guys *sniffle, cry*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Im going.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going....   Im going.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 2:36 pm

*Crys* Kiru Please don't leave I don't want to lose another friend I've not been able to sleep because of this stuff and please at least send me an e-mail I don't want to lose touch cause I can relate to you so much I just don't want you to do anything to yourself cause your one of my closest friends honestly although i don't know you*Huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im going.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going....   Im going.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im going....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: