The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Prison

Go down 
+4
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Baby Eevee
Lig
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:19 pm

although the thought of baby food didn't want to even cross rehud's mind he did know he was hungry and followed the warden as well.

rehud: grr. me hate these estabwishments. but it is a pwison. hmph. (looks over at slen with a mean look since he didn't get the warmest of welcomes from him.)
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:53 am

I will join. Name: Alastor Age: 30 Species: wolf Bio: A mercenary for hire with too many crimes to list from drug use to murder as he lead a life of crime to survive. He was finally caught after 10 years of being incognito and was sentenced to life only after he appealed the death sentence. He was already in the cafeteria but was eating an adult meal after being transported from the federal prisons solitrary to here and the area was heavily guarded as he looked up at the incoming group and smiles knowing them all. Even Rai, being his partner at moment in time
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Rai sighs heavily and snaps his fingers in the direction of the recently vacated sleeping room, binding twilight down in the crib and gagging him as he looks at skalia with a hint less steel in his eyes as he nods to Alastor.

"Morning alastor, just bringing in the cubs." He says as he leads the cubs inside and turns to look at his crinkling group of charges. "Now then cubbys, you can either behave and sit down at the table or you can be brats and fed in high chairs." He says as he undoes the mental restriction on their vocal cords, allowing them to speak.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Sir, (a guard salutes Rai) Mr. Alastor Redwing is the new inmate.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:26 pm

looks defiantly at the highchairs and gets ready to pounce when a sudden zap knocks him to the ground.

rehud: ouch. that huwt. stupid cowwaw. (finally realizes it's futile to fight anything with the collar on) hmph. fine i'll behave but i wont wike it. (gets a sad but yet mad look on his face)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Rory looks a the high chairs and looks at the warden.

"You can be serious,high chairs.Don't you think that is going a little too far?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:13 pm

"This is a prison you moronic mammal. Nothing is going to far to them." Slen told Rory as he took a seat at the table with a cringe at the crinkle and feel of the thick padding beneath him.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Rory takes a seat at the table,he feels his diaper under him.He looks at Slen.

"Just to let you know,if you call me a moron again,I will hurt you."
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey Slen, you scumball. Alastor replies looking up at the lizard who joined him. They got you good huh? I say eating the rest of my meal and watches the warden and his crinkly group*winking at Rai as if what the guard says is for me to get comfortable with the fellow inmates to obtain info*

Last edited by DaddyCubOnyx on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Twilght starts squrming around because he couldnt speak because he was gagged.He kept on trying to say fuck you Ria but onkly could think it he hated this so he just kept on squrming.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:14 pm

sits at a seat away from the crowd because if he didn't have his katana he couldn't defend himself.

rehud: this really really sucks. 1st they capture me then they put me in a pwison wif othew criminals and I still don't see what the big deal is. all i did was my job.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:13 am

Picese glares at the warden before going to a seat at the table. He squirms a bit in discumfort as he's been keeping himself from using the diaper he'd eeen given on his first day here.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:36 am

Rai sighs at the irritated cubs and rubs his forehead, mouthing a couple of tylenol as he feels the start of a headache come on as he gets the cubs seated and gently cuffs alastors ears."No language like that. And you, Your lucky your not in chains." He says to rehud as he warms up a batch of baby bottles and passes them out, shooting all of them a look that brooked no arguement nor quarrel.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:55 am

Rory looks at the baby bottles,He didn't want to drink from a bottle,but he didn't want to make the warden angry and he might not get another chance at a meal.He grabs the baby bottle.

Last edited by Little Rory on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:58 pm

rehud sighs and then remembers what happened with twilight and cups his mouth. he was taught better but his bad side kept slipping back in. he was of course an assasain.

rehud: bottles? your gonna make us dwink out of bottwes? *sighs* maybe i shouwd watch what i say. so from here on in I'll try and behave. *remembers the guard that brought him in wasn't as nice to him as this 1 was.*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Slen gave a his towards Alastor. "Yes they got me. Head of a former organization that wanted total domination. That usually is high up on these people's radar. Considering I hired you not long before I was captured I wouldn't be surprised if you sold me out." Slen told him as he looked at the bottle with a sigh and tried fruitlessly to get the top off the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Rory was trying to get the top off his bottle,but was having a hard time.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:09 pm

rehud takes the bottle reluctantly and sniffs it to make sure its safe.

rehud: can't be too cawefuw. just gotts to make suwe it ok. no offense. *says with a smirk* seems safe. *puts it in his mouth*
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:49 pm

*gives Slen a swat on is on his bottom and smiles hearing a squish as I get up* Hey Rai, I am going to do my rounds around the perimeter and you may wanna check a certain lizard because he likes to makes everything so messy, his life, work ethic, his appearances and now even his diapers! I say laughing as I exit the building
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 pm

(Onyx. Slen hasn't used his diaper yet. I was saving that for an embarressing moment later. Slen still has control. So don't go making blind assumptions like that OK.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Rory had a hard time trying to get the top off the bottle.He decided to suck on the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Twilight just stops his protests and stops and just lyes there he started peeing into his diaper because he couldnt go to a restroom.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 pm

as he drinks the formula he knows that sooner or later he's have to use his diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:51 am

Skalia laughs. "i needed no organizations. I'm in for many things... genocide, homicide, and euthanasia." she laughed. "ah the good old days... when id strangle a few pathetic mammals and reptilians alike. piano wire anything would do. even my bare hands. and i don't regret it for a moment killing all those lesser creatures. those bloody mammals were stepping into my territory..." ((making up for lost time.)) "and if i get out here. I'm going to rally all dragons who are willing to become the superior life forms on the planet. well... its not like we aren't already."
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 pm

*as Rai was unaware of Alastor being an inmate, I was walking around the area with weapons and armor killing guards hiding the bodies in the morgue and gathering info while portraying my fake guard persona* man, this is was so easy, Rai is such a sucker and Slen is such a pet.

Last edited by DaddyCubOnyx on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Prison   Babyfur Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Prison
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next