The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Cubs Daycare.

Go down 
+3
OnyxAlphaPup
Raikan
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Ok well here's the RP finally. Essentially it's a daycare type place for older cubs you like to play like little cubs. The Daycare as anything a big or little cub could want. Now you can be staff or visitor. But diapers are allowed for everyone and diaper changes can be done by anyone who wants. So It's really more of a CubHouse.

Name: Lig Weather
Species: Liger
Appearance: You all know but what the heck. This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2033537
Diaper Status: Wears em 24/7
Bio: Lig loves cubbing out and helping others cub out too. His older brother Warren set this place up for Lig and other big cubs like him. Lig helps out a lot and loves making new friends and playmates. He's certainly not shy about his diapers in any way.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:48 pm

I''m joining in. Always need Help

Name; Raikan 2 [yes, his last name is 2
Age; 19
Gender;Male
Species; Mewtwo, or a Kangaroo/cat hybrid if you don't like pokemon
Appearance; http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1188824
Diaper Status: Doesnt Need em but Wears em 24/7
Bio:Rai is the quintessential Caretaker. He is part of the staff and doesnt have any fixed job. However he always trys to be first there to open the Daycare early and trys to help out anyone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:48 pm

I will join^^. Name: Onyx Black-Weather Age: 16 Diaper Status: wears 24/7 but kinda shy about them. Bio: a tough guy recently turned into a cute babyfur(with Ligs help and my dada Silver, I have accepted being cute!) he has learned more and more about himself and has really gotten into the scene and being Lig's boyfriend and Warren's friend has found a job here which actually is more beneficial then he thinks
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:04 am

Name:Rory Maxwell
Species:Lion
Appearance:Just like avatar only older
Daipered status:Wear diapers 24/7
Bio:Rory like wearing diapers and meeting new friends.He like to play and he like to help his friends and anyone esle who will need his help.Also,he's not shy anymore about wearing diapers.He is Lig's best friend.

Last edited by Little Rory on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:43 am

Hehehe, I'm in!

Name: Neptune
Species: blue orca
Appearance: See avvy
Diaper status: Doesn't need them, has the occasional accsident, and secretly wants to wear them
Bio: Nep is generaly a shy but bright kid, he's sometimes easily embaressed, but once he knows someone, he's very cheerful. He's a buddy of Rais.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Name: Larka
Species: Wolf (white wolf)
Appearance: Pink skirt, blue top, and a pink ribbon tied on her tail.
Diaper Status: Although potty trained at age 13, Larka still wears them as a precaution in case of accidents.
Bio: Larka lives a pretty standard life, although she wore diapers for quite some time, with help from her parents she overcame that problem. Now 16, Larka prides herself with being motherly and caring towards others, despite her age. With her aspect on cute, Larka continues to wear diapers occasionally, stating them a precaution when secrectly she enjoys them for the comfort and security they provided back in her childhood...and in the present as well.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Alright with this nice sized group let the fun begin.

Lig smiled walking out into the main play area stretching a bit and started to look around to see who else was up and about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Rory woke up from his sleep in his crib holding his lion plushie.He yawned and came out the room and stretches and sees Lig at the main play area.

Last edited by Little Rory on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Bustling can be heard in the kitchen along with the clink of pots against counter tops as Rai peeks out over the counter."Ohh, morning Lig. Howd ya sleep?" He asks, crinkling loudly under the grey sweats he wore over his diapers.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Walking out into the main playroom, Larka looked around anxiously, blushing lightly at the thought of being at a daycare as she fluffed her tail nervously, trying to keep her appearance nice for whomever she might meet.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Neptune meanwhile followed some scribbled directions his friend Rai had given him, He turned several corners, and finally found himself at the door, and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:46 am

Rory sees Rai in the kitchen.He yawned again.

"Good morning Rai."
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:16 am

*was setting up some play areas for the others and saw Rai busy and answered the door* Oh, Hi Neptune! Just in time^^. Rai is makhng breakfast and the kiddos are up. Come in and just relax before it gets hectic
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:00 pm

"Morning Rai. Morning everybody. So what's for breakfast Rai?" Lig asked as he walked over to Onyx and gave him a hug. "Morning hun. Love ya."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Striding over to Rai, Larka spoke in a soft voice as she introduced herself "H-Hello, my name is Larka...im kinda new here a-and um..." her voice sort of trailed off as she fidigted around awkwardly, finding it hard to speak with her tail between her legs "...im sorry, im usually more open, im just a bit apprehensive".
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Rory sees Lig annd Oynx.

"Morning Lig,morning Onyx,hey Rai,what are you going to cook for beakfast?"

Last edited by Little Rory on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Rai smiles warmly and nods at Larka, gently patting her head."Don't be sorry. Its nice to meet you.." He watches Lig and onyx with a warmth in his chest as he holds a owl in the crook of his arm, whipping the mix inside as he sets it down on the counter.

"Pancakes all right everybody?" He asks as he takes out a tray of warm milk filled baby bottles from the microwave and sets it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:11 am

Neptune smiles as the door opens. "Hi Onyx!" He says before coming in and looking arround. "Hi everybody! Breakfast smells good..."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

Rory loves pancakes,pancakes is Rory's favorite food to eat for breakfast.

''Pancakes,I love pancakes."
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:29 am

*smiles embracing and kissing Lig. Morning hun^^. Have some happy cub dreams I say ruffling his headfur as I walk over to the kitchen and sigh happily at the smell of pancakes and gets some coffee* I am sorry Rai, but I need my morning buzz :p if you want me to help you out that is because I have a feeling its going to be quite a day. *sits down at the table and reads the paper starting at the sports section*
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Larka nodded in response, taking one of the bottles from the tray. Thanking Rai for the drink, Larka walked back to the playroom, taking sips from her bottle along the way, feeling a bit embarassed about messing up her introduction with Rai.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:40 pm

"Love you too Onyx." Lig smiled and grabbed one of the bottles. "Thanks Rai breakfast sounds like it's gonna be pretty good." Lig grinned taking a sip of his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:43 pm

"Yea Lig,breakfast is going to be real good."

Rory took a bottle of milk and took a sip of his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:39 pm

[rory, could you possibly not reply so much? Give others a chance]

Rai smiles and nods to them as he spys neptune and whistles.'Hey there nep, glad ya made it!!" He says as he begins frying up the pancakes on the hot griddle, tail wagging and causing a happy crinkling
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Neptune giggled and waved to his buddy and wandered over to the kitchen. "Hiya Rai! I'm... glad I finally got up the guts to come..." He said, looking at what Rai is doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Cubs Daycare. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Cubs Daycare.   Big Cubs Daycare. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Cubs Daycare.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next