The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riolu's temporary farewell.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Riolu's temporary farewell. Empty
PostSubject: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:16 pm

I regret to say guys that soon the school computers will be blocking the wonderful place that is the Furr Den. I will not be on again unfortuantely until I graduate and my parents give me that laptop they told me they'd get as a graduation gift. It is therefore with a heavy heart that I must wish you all a fond farewell for a few months time. Thank you all for being so nice to me while I was here. I would still love to hear from anyone via E-mail during my exile. If any would like to make my suffering easier, my e-mail is Chaosdragon2000@msn.com

Eevee: Wow he's dramatic!
Lucario: Eh, he's gonna miss this place.
Nathaniel: Understandably. This place was great.
Riolu: I miss it already.
*All four wave goodbye*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Come back soooooon
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Aww, that's too bad! *hugs all four of you goodbye*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:51 pm

I'll be back the next chance I get! This chimera isn't going down witout a fight. I do fortunately know of a computer that I can get to that might not block this site. I just need to get ungrounded first and then I can go to the youth center computers but that will only be rarely. I'll miss you guys a whole bunch!
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:40 pm

*Rory hugs all four of them*

Come back real soon.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:49 pm

okay then be back soon sweetie
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:49 am

Bringing this back up for a reason guys. I'll be graduating next week so I won't be having access to the school computers. Unless I get my own computer as a graduation gift, I will not have easy access to any computer soon and thusly will dissappear for awhile. I thank you all so much for the fun time I've had here on the furr den and I hope to see you all again soon after graduating.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:45 pm

We'll miss you if you're not around, Riolu! Congratulations on the graduation, by the way! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:47 pm

We'll miss you. Come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Thanks guys. At least I KNOW I will return. I might be abe to get to a computer at rare moments like at a library or something but until then I thank you all again. Even though we've never met, you guys are some of the best pals I've ever had. *snuggles all around!*
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:33 pm

hope to see you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:02 am

come back soon
*hugs bye*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Thanks again guys. I get a much better responses than I remember from the first time I said goodbye here than I would on FTT. I've grown to be a little infamous there I guess, just because I have very loyal and protective buddies. Thanks again for making me feel welcome. I'd love to hear from any of you via e-mail. Just make sure you state who you are when you do e-mail. Otherwise I won't know who I'm talking to to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riolu's temporary farewell.   Riolu's temporary farewell. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riolu's temporary farewell.
Page 1 of 1