The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.

Go down 
+3
Baby Eevee
Maxicoon
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Empty
PostSubject: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Well i thought I'd get around and finally make this one so here's the basis of the RP. In this world cubs are born with very strong muscles down there that can hold it quite some time. Before they go their muscles sorta send out a little warning a few minutes prior to release and as such the cubs are taken to a potty to go. As they get older their their muscles slowly start to relax more and they're able to go more easily and frequently. That little chemical warning their muscles issue also gets weaker too. So eventually they slowly transition into diapers and off of the potty. Like in our world there's a transitional garment. Training Diapers. Basically like pull-ups only their as absorbent as a diaper and instead of having designs to make them look like undies they have designs to make them look more like diapers. Such as fake tapes. The age this happens is usually around 2 to 4. It varies from cub to cub. This will take place in a daycare type setting. You can be a cub at any level of training or a caretaker. I'm going to be both so we have at least one caretaker.

Name: Basher
Species: Mole
Appearance: This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2382775
Training Level: (undies, training diapers, diapers.) Training Diapers.
Bio: Basher is a smart and out going cub who's excited about getting off the potty and into diapers. However he still uses the potty occasionally when he feels the need to go and forgets he's supposed to use his training diapers.

Name: Joey
Species: Kangaroo.
Appearance: This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2198997/
Training Level: Diapers like anybody his age.
Bio: Joey is a pretty nice guy. He's a little shy around those his own age but quite good with cubs. He's a very nice caretaker and is always around when he's needed.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Name: Maxy
Species: Raccoon
Appearance: Black t-shirt no pants
Training level: Training diapers
Bio: A curious but shy cub Maxy always seems to right on the edge of whats happening. He tries his hardest to use his diapers to make his mommy proud but he does forget every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:10 am

Name:Evan
Species:Coyote
Appearance:Blue Shirt,no pants
Training level:Training diapers
Bio:Evan is playful cub who likes to play and proud that he is wearing training diapers now.Sometimes he forgets to use his training diapers and used the potty instead.

Name:Kira
Species:White Lioness
Appearance:Will have later on
Training level:Diapers
Bio:Kira is a caring and loving caregiver.She loves taking care of cubs and will do anything for them.

Last edited by Little Rory on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:37 pm

When I finally get back I'll be a care taker.

Name: Skippa (yes the one from my stories)
Species: Otter (mix of sea and river)
Appearance: Dark brown fur. Clothing varies but usually a onesie, thin pants and of course his diapers.
Bio: Fun loving and all-around nice guy. Has a smile that seems permanently etched on his face. Whenever he really grins it can almost always get others grinning as well. Likewise his frown can nearly break hearts. Fortunately he rarely does frown. Can act so childish he's almost a cub himself and as such is a big hit with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:59 pm

name: T.J.
species: tiger (Bengal and north mix)
appearance: looks like a mix of Bengal and north American tiger. Blue t-shirt no pants.
training level: diapers.
bio: T.J. is easy to get along with.he's very friendly but can be a bit defensive if his friends are picked on. he loves going exploring.

Last edited by david_in_diapers on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 pm

(David I think you got confused. Kids in this universe START out using the potty and then go into DIAPERS when they get older. Anyway lets get this started.)

Basher hummed to himself as he sat in the daycare playroom stacking blocks to make a castle.

Joey meanwhile was sitting near the front entrance keeping an eye on the cubs and reading one of his novels humming as his diaper crinkled softly as he moved around a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Asleep In his mother's arms Maxy quietly sucks his thumb. While being blissfully unaware of the new place he is being brought to. Looking down at her son Maxy's mommy smiles at her son's cuteness. Walking thru the front entrance of the daycare she sees a Roo sitting reading a book. Feeling her little coonie stir she looks down to make sure nothing is wrong
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Evan was in the daycare playroom playing with his wolf plushie.

Kira was in the kitchen pourng milk in bottles for everyone.She was listening to her headphones,singing a song as her diaper crinkled by the movement of her tail.

Last edited by Little Rory on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 pm

(I'm gonna add a caretaker and by the way I changed it Lig. thanks for reminding me.)

name: tetna
species: Bengal tiger
training: diapers
bio: tetna is T.J.'s mom. she loves taking care of the cubs especially her son.

*T.J. was asleep in his mom's arms.*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:49 pm

"Oh hello there ma'am. Here to drop your little one off for the day?" Joey asked putting his book aside and opened the sign in book. "Just sign him in and if you haven't filled out one of our info sheets we'll need you to do that too."

Basher heard someone new come in through the front door and got up from his blocks scampering over and peeking into the reception area curiously.
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:53 pm

"Oh yes I'm here to drop off my little darling. I guess I forgot to email my information along with his." Reaching into her purse with her free hand she pulls out a business card reading it to make sure it had all the relevant info on it. It read:

Name: Roxana Rose-thorn
Species: Raccoon
Training: diapers
Bio: Maxy's mother. She absolutely loves her little coonie and would do anything for him.

"Poor thing had a nightmare last night so he didn't get alot of sleep." Roxana gives maxy a kiss on the forehead before singing him in. Handing Maxy and her card over to Joey she walks out to head to work.

Last edited by Maximilian Rose-thorn on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:07 pm

*is it O.K. that the mom of 1 of the cubs is 1? wanna make sure*

Tetna: *giggles* he sure is sleeping soundly like my little 1 here. *she says looking at the mother holding her son.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Evan hears someone new too and went to where Basher was and peeked too.

Kira was bringing the the bottles of milk on the tray when she sees the new cub.She goes to where Joey was to see if he needs any help.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 am

Joey smiled to the little one in his arms and carried him out to the main play area and laid him down gently so he didn't wake him. Basher followed quitely hoping he new arrival would wake up soon.

(David I'm not sure what your asking. Are you asking If a cub's mother can be a Cub too or a year old? In either case I'm gonna say no. Neither really makes sense.)
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 am

Finally waking up Maxy stretches and lets out a small yawn. Realizing he isn't in his crib Maxy gets very scared and tries to, very ineffectively, hide in the corner. All the while crying to himself "M-Mommy where's mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:46 am

Evan follows Basher quietly,he wanted to meet him soon.

Kira follows them with the bottles of milk on the tray.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Lig wrote:
Joey smiled to the little one in his arms and carried him out to the main play area and laid him down gently so he didn't wake him. Basher followed quitely hoping he new arrival would wake up soon.

(David I'm not sure what your asking. Are you asking If a cub's mother can be a Cub too or a year old? In either case I'm gonna say no. Neither really makes sense.)
I mean can she be a caretaker?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:49 pm

(You mean that older female character you were using? Sure why not? If you were confused if she could be a caretaker and still be diapered then let me make this clear now. They're supposed to wear diapers. Everybody from around the age of 4 on up wears diapers. The idea of this RP is that cubs Start out using the potty but as they get older transition into diapers. Get it now.)

Joey saw Maxy's discomfort and went on over. "Shhh it's Ok. Your at the daycare. You mom just dropped you off. You were still asleep and she didn't wanna wake you up." Joey told him kindly as he knelt down to the cub.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Kira puts the tray down,took off her headphones,and kneels down too.

''Don't cry,you don't have to be afraid of us,we'll take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Maxy thinks to him self "That's right mommy told me I'd be going to daycare today." Still alittle afraid Maxy looks up with very wide eyes and stares at the kind looking roo and lioness. Slowly inching closer to the two caretakers Maxy's tummy starts to growl like a wild thing. The hunger being to much for his little body to handle Maxy just sits there with his eyes closed holding his stomach waiting for the growling to stop.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:22 pm

*Skippa walks around the town trying to find the adress of the day care he was volunteering at for the day*
Skip: Now where can that place be? New worlds can be so hard to find your way around. *keeps wandering arond, thinking about how interesting/bizzare this world is*

(is it okay for him to be like that Lig?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:17 pm

*T.J. yawns and wakes up*
T.J.: hi mom. was I asleep this whole time?
Tetna: you sure were.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Kira hears Maxy's stomach growling.She grabs a bottle of milk and picks up Maxy.

''You must be hungry little one,I have a bottle of milk just for you."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm

"And there's plenty more bottles on the tray for everyone else. " Joey told the other cubs. Basher smiled and grabbed one for himself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Evan smiles and grabs a bottle too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.   Bizzarro World. Diaper Training. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bizzarro World. Diaper Training.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next