The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten

Go down 
+5
Baby Eevee
Maxicoon
Lig
Incontinent Wolfhound
jakinbandw
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jakinbandw

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Empty
PostSubject: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Hey... I'm Sirius's friend from the Real World (Hereby abbreviated to RW).

So am I a furry? Hard to answer. My second character ever was a Cat that was about to go into battle. High tech. I come from the SatAM side of things, so if that helps put into perspective my basis for how I play my Char.

As for my char...

Name: Jak Mason
True Age: 17
Body Age: 6-7

Appearance: A Grey Kitten, carries around a backpack with a convertible laptop. Also has an mp3 player, and Electronic Notepad stashed on his person. Eyes are grey, and fur is short. Muscles are well developed for a kid of his age, but still no match for an adult. Wears a grey shirts and faded black jeans normally. Can Also be found wearing a custom made military uniform.

History: Joined the military at the ripe young age of 16. Jak showed a special gift with electronics. Slowly he gained access to some of the more experimental projects as he invented a few himself. Among his special weapons were two of note, the Smart Shrapnel Grenade (SSG), and the NanoPill. The SSG could be programmed so that it's shrapnel would not hit any allies, even if it exploded while held in an allies hand. The NanoPill would shoot nanites through the user and flush them with a hundred different types of drugs to let the user accomplish feats normally only done by those in life of death situations. For instance lifting a car, or precise aiming at a full mile. It would also work to repair all damage done to the person for 30 seconds after ingestion. The downside was that being hit with an electrical weapon during this period would be instantly lethal. Jak carried the prototype for these two items that he had developed.

He carried them into a combat situation. He was outnumbered and out gunned. So he pulled out the grenades and found out something. That while they would not hit an ally on the initial explosion, they were hell in small confined areas where there was ricochet. Half dead, with his guts spilling out he ingested the first of his NanoPills. 30 Seconds later the gunmen were dead, and he was missing an am, and everything below the waist. Nanites could only heal him so fast, and he was dying. So he took the second one right after the first one not knowing what the effect would be. Then he passed out.

The Nanites rebuilt him almost from scratch, but there wasn't enough material for a full body, and so they remade him smaller, younger. He was found and rescued by his squad, but they couldn't' believe that it was him. They just knew it was some kid. After he woke up and spoke with the higher ups they decided to keep his situation a secret. Now he continues to work on high tech for the military, and go to a preschool in the meantime. He hates the higher ups for the joke they played on him, but he doesn't exactly have a choice.

Against kids his own body age, he would likely win, but he has no super powers of his own. (though in his backpack he does carry a NanoPill and a SSG, despite orders. He is not going to let himself be abducted by a perv!)

Powers
NanoPill: Super Combat ability for 30 seconds. Extreme healing, and superhuman feats of strength and skill possible. Only has one pill, and the crash is a killer after the 30 seconds are up. Taking any electrical damage while it is active is instantly lethal.

SSG (Smart Shrapnel Grenade): A grenade that explodes so that it will not injure allies. It won't hurt you even if you hold it in your hand. Made of Nanotechnology.

Programming/Hacking: Not the best but good. Really Good

Military Training: For what it is worth when you are stuck in the body of some kid

NanoTech Genius: Is an inventor that walks the line between mad science and science when it comes to NanoTechnology.

Fin

Anyway, I look to get along with you all!
cat
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:27 pm

MY kitten? *chuckles*

Anyways, welcome to the Furr Den buddy! *hugs* Very nice intro post I do say Very Happy Hopefully we can get some good RPs in , the site really needs some more RP activity as of late. So, poke around and enjoy, and hopefully them babyfurs won't scare you away! XD
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Wows you really are a scifi buff. Cools! I love the character design there. Those nano pills sound pretty darn cool and I love the back story. Very well thought out. Well it's nice to have you on the boards. Woot!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:49 pm

*pounces kitten* Welcome to The Furr Denn. Great history I love it. and soooo cuuuute.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Welcome to The Furr Den.

"hugs kitten.''
Back to top Go down
jakinbandw

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:20 pm

*Pushes laptop away with one foot to stop it from getting crushed by all the people hugging him*

"Aw, thanks guys! Glad to be here."

*Hugs Rory and Max*
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 pm

*makes sure to snuggle with the Kitty* Hooray, play time
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 am

Welcome to the fur den, i hope you will have alot of fun here. *Huggles*
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm a kitten too, add me to yahoo and we can chat ^^
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Yay! Any kitten of Siri's is a friend of mine! *squirrelly snuggles*
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:27 pm

An RL friend of siruis?
Cool!
*grabs and snuggles*
Very glad to meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten   Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakinbandw - Sirius's kitten
Page 1 of 1