The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Nursery Institution

Go down 
+3
david_in_diapers
Riolu
OnyxAlphaPup
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:50 am

Hmmm. I agree with Riolu there. This RP went a little off the path. Guess we started wrong after all. Anyone in for a 'Nursery Institution - Take 2'?

Note: It might help writing a little expansion on the concept this RP is based on. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:04 am

(It's ok Riolu,maybe we should start over.)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:12 pm

((It is an institution. I was thinking of a different institution. though it sorta is like the institution i was thinking of.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:47 am

It seems everyone wants a restart. Lig, would you be so kind to start the second chance for this RP:?: (with a little more background information on the Instution please)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Well I want everyone to agree First that this needs to be restarted. Once everyone gives the go ahead I'll have Onyx make a version 2 of it either by restarting the RP in this thread or making a brand new thread.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 pm

All in favor say Babyfurs RULE! Kidding, just let us know. I'm in favor of it. Let's just make sure we have a really good background first. That way we know how to run our characters (instaed of Cole being a freedom fighter type thing he'd just be struggling to the bitter end if it's a friendlier organization for example).
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 pm

im all for it if you all want to restart.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:24 pm

agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Well, then what are we waiting for?
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:24 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery Institution   The Nursery Institution - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nursery Institution
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: