The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anybody you know know about you?

Go down 
+3
Chimour
JerryChipMunk
Riolu
7 posters

Does anybody know and how do they react?
Nobody knows
Anybody you know know about you? Vote_lcap33%Anybody you know know about you? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Someone does, reacts favorably
Anybody you know know about you? Vote_lcap50%Anybody you know know about you? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Someone does, reacts negatively
Anybody you know know about you? Vote_lcap6%Anybody you know know about you? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Think somebody at least suspects
Anybody you know know about you? Vote_lcap11%Anybody you know know about you? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Anybody you know know about you? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody you know know about you?   Anybody you know know about you? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:25 am

Basically the question is here, does anybody know about the side of you that brings you here to this awesome site (and I don't mean somebody from this site)? How much do they know? How do they react to it? If you care to share your tales, let's see them here! BTW, you can choose more than one choice if you want on the polls. I'll break the ice so to speak.

There are a few people who know at least something about this side of me. My brother knows the whole thing and is really cool about it. He's even a member on FTT thanks to my introducing him. My sister thinks I'm wierd when she saw a diapered Riolu and Eevee pic I printed out and she even knows I like wearing diapers. I had a bout of bedwetting back when she still wet the bed (probably just over a year ago now maybe) and that's when I told her. My mom found out when I told my psychiatrist so that's two more. They don't know much more then that and Mom has most likely told Dad at this point so who knows. I don't think Mom and Dad would be so tollerant if they knew the whole thing. They would at least be like WTF? and then probably yell at me a whole heck of a lot for getting my brother into this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you know know about you?   Anybody you know know about you? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:01 pm

My boyfriend, being a diaperfur himself, does know everything about this side of me.

My grandparents have probably unintentionally seen a drawing I carelessly left out in the open, so I'm sure they probably know something about it, but they haven't confronted me about it yet.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you know know about you?   Anybody you know know about you? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 pm

My mom, my sister, my brother Andy, my grandmother (The big mouth of the familly), and probably several members of my familly who know, but act in a way so as not to confirm my suspicions.
My grandmother only knows about me liking diapers and wearing/using them (Well wanting to because I am a little to fat to fit any brand I have come across so far), but never talks about it.
My mom knows the same, and is the most accepting of it, but I am planning on telling her everything since I trust her the most.
My sister knows, and she ofcourse never talks about it.
My brother Andy knows and he is ashamed to call me his little brother because of it since he's an egotistical, megalomaniacal, close minded, ass hole.
So, so far they only know about the diaper part of it, and so they have no clue about me being a babyfur, or even what a furry even is.
(Yeah the server got all screwy just when I posted this, so thank god for copy and paste).
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you know know about you?   Anybody you know know about you? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Well my sister knows that I am a babyfur but all she knows about that is that I like little puppies and kittens that were diapers and that I roleplay as a cute little deltagumon but thats about it other than that I keep it to myself, I am a gennerally closed person anyways. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
DLInu

DLInu

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you know know about you?   Anybody you know know about you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 am

yes my mate knows about me. hard to hide bedwetting when you sleep in the same bed. hes cool with me wearing them. my mother after i got past eight would rather have me piss the bed and get in trouble for it than wear protection against it. i hate plastic sheets so they were never an option. it was only recently that i started to realize that i kinda like the feeling of going to bed padded. though
Back to top Go down
Kuro Neko

Kuro Neko

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you know know about you?   Anybody you know know about you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:56 pm

People, people, and people. o_o I like my answer.

Last edited by Kuro Neko on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you know know about you?   Anybody you know know about you? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 pm

two people from my school know. one found out but was understanding and such. nothing negative on it, at all

the other i told about giving info on it all, trying to explain it all so theres no mixup in perception of being part of of the more mature aspect of it all

it went over good and he was very understanding. nothing bad from him at all. see's me the same way he's always seen me as
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody you know know about you?   Anybody you know know about you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody you know know about you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: