The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dungeons & Diapers.

Go down 
+3
Riolu
Lig
Chimour
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Dungeons & Diapers. Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 pm

Okay I thought up an entertaining plot for this one so without further ado lets get into detail about what this rp is about.
Well Chimour had gotten bored around the house, and so he called up his friends and decided to organize a gathering in his house so he could play a spin off game based on the popular human game "Dungeons & Dragons" with his friends.
Little did Chimour know that this was not going to be a simple board game with his friends, but that something mystical and mysterious was hiding in the shadows waiting to drag him and his friends into the game.
(I know a little straight foward, but I wanted you guys to know what was going down beforehand so I didn't catch you off guard).
Chimour was just sitting down calmly on his bed wearing nothing but his pawpers since all of his friends knew about his need for them, and flipped through the channels on his tv until his friends came.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:15 pm

OOoo This looks good. I'll join!

Name: Lig Weather
Species: Liger
Appearance: You all know what the lil Liger looks like. For the moment he's wearing his Pawpers Shirt and some shorts which will be discard soon.
Bio: Well at this point does anyone really need Lig's Bio?

----Lig's DnD character

Name: Ligose
Species: Liger
Appearance: Wears some blue robes then tend to be open down at the waist showing off his diaper. Carries a Staff with a Crystal
Class: Sorcerer
Bio: Ligose is Lig's DnD character. This character is pretty much Lig and has similar back story. He's smart and good with his magic and has various magical items useful to the group. Such as a Bag of Holding with infinite supply of any diaper you could ask for.

Lig smiled as he walked the short way down the side walk with his DnD stuff. Pretty much just a character sheet and a picture he'd drawn of his character. Lig knocked on the door with a grin. He couldn't wait to get this going. It promised to be quite fun.

Last edited by Lig on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Chimour smiled as the first of his friends knocked on his door and slipped on some black robes, and after grabbing his character sheet, skull staff, and picture of what his character looked like walked off towards the door and opened it up for Lig.
--Chimour's DnD character
Name: Chimorion
Species: Bat
Appearance: Wears loose fitting black robes with red skull designs on them, and wears them so that his diaper is also visible. Also carries a black skull staff.
Class: Necromancer
Bio: Chimorion's back story is the same as Chimour's, and carries around a skeletal horn which when he blows he summons creatures to aid him and his friends in their quest.
(Is The Necromancer class acceptable?).
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:49 pm

(The Necromancer is actually a wizard or Mage (depending on which edition we're talking here) who specializes in the school of Necromancy. they get an extra spell per day above Wizards but they lose the ability to cast Divination spells. You sound like you're thinking more along the lines of Diablo II's Necromancer.)

I think I'll join in as well! I love DnD 3rd Edition!
Name: Nathaniel (Nate) Gittara
Species: Otter/Squirrel Hybrid
Appearance: Currently wearing his standard shorts, onesie and a diaper of course.

Nate is flying towards Chimours house carring a rubbermade container with his D&D stuff in it. It really looks like it'd be too heavy for the little guy to fly with but he's having no trouble. As he flies he's hoping the guys will like his character.

(I'm still working on it. Had a plan in mind to make something earlier on, now I've got a reason to.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:54 am

(Riolu your the only one here that actually knows the rules of DnD. So we're gonna just kind a ignore a lot of em and just wing this. Besides I doubt it's gonna be anything like the game for long with what Chimour has planned. I think the plan is for us to get sucked into a Fantasy DnD type universe.)

"Hey Chimour. Wow Nice costume. Hope ya got more stuff like that. I wouldn't mind dressing up like my character." Lig said with a grin as he walked in holding his stuff still.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:58 am

"Yup I got a chest full of costumes". Chimour said smiling.
"Oh and can you guess my class?". Chimour asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:19 am

(*face palms* Oh. DUH! Wow I feel slow now. In my defense I posted right after I woke up so I was RP'ing tired.)

Nate finally flies in through an open window and crashes to the floor on top of his box, panting a bit after the flight.

"I'm here! I brought my books and stuff too!" Nate looks around in confusion. "Don't we need a table or something set up? How are we gonna play D&D if we don't have a flat surface for the mat?"

(I'm going with the idea that Nate was as slow as I was on the uptake. Hope you guys don't mind too much.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 pm

"I'd say Necromancer." Lig grinned and then saw Riolu. "Settle down Riolu we just got here. Geeze it'll take a lil while to set up. Sides you don't always need a mat for this ya know." Lig giggled and got his shorts off as he was now inside.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:47 pm

"You are correct sir". Chimour said giggling.
"So should we go get you a class appropriate costume?". Chimour asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:29 pm

*Nate gets a wierd look on his face. You can almost hear the word, "Processing." Being repeated in his head until, "DING!"*

Oh! We're going that way! Okay. No worries then. I got my costume in here anyway. Just need to rest for a little bit more. *slumps over the box with a huff* In case you're curious, I'm going Cleric here. Fortunately I have the War Domain so I'll be able to use my sword. Aww shoot, I'm overthinking things here aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:39 pm

"Hehehe I think ya may be just a lil. Remember this is going to be DnD in diapers. So it's gonna have a much more loose feel to it." Lig said taking off his shirt and grabbed a sorcerer's robes from the costume box and found a cyrstal staff. "Ok I'm set costume wise." He grinned doing up the belt to leave the robes open at his waist so his diaper was visible.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 pm

"Aaaaww you make a cute soccerer Lig". Chimour said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:28 am

*Nate, finally done panting, opens up his box and begins rummaging through it, falling in at one point and an audible clank is heard. A few seconds later, Nate springs out of the box wearing an actual suit of armor and has a cute little sword that looks surprisingly real. On one arm is a tiny shield.*

How do you guys like my costume? *poses a bit* I'm wearing a chain mail onesie under this!
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:26 pm

will Paladins work as well? I know I've seen them on the board game. if not I'll change it.

Name: Tanos
species: wolf
appearance: looks like a wolf and has a t-shirt and pants and a diaper underneath.
Bio: has been playing this for years and is a big fan. he's friends with his fellow DND players. he is a bit shy around new players but can warm up when needed to.
Bio: is kind of like Tanos.

Last edited by david_in_diapers on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:46 pm

"Thanks Chimour!" Lig giggled with a grin and then looked at Nate. "Ah your costume looks pretty cool." Lig nodded and gave it light tap with his staff. "So what shall tonight's adventure be?"

(David your gonna need to give some more detail there. For bio we need actual information on your character. Not just that he's been playing this game for a while. As for the special abilities. Wielding a sword isn't a special ability. Anyone can do it and the same with magic. You need to be specific. What kind of sword? What kinds of magic. Remember your a Palidin so don't go overboard on the magic stuff. Your main strengths will be the use of weapons.)
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:51 pm

"I will let you pick". Chimour said since he hadn't a clue.
"Oh and my brother left us some snacks and drinks in the kitchen, so we can eat our snacks first if you want?". Chimour asked.
(Bellfry isn't actually in this rp, so don't worry Lig because I am not dragging him into this).
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:57 pm

*Tanos walks in*
Tanos: hi guys. ready for DND? I know I am.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 am

Nate runs into the kitchen and calls out, "We could go chase after some kobolds trying to force everyone to use the potty instead of diapers!" He sees the snacks and his eyes light up. "Am I getting the right idea now Lig? I've never doen D&D like this before. It's always been the origional game for me."

(Oh, and David, if you want a general gist of a paladin, try this.
http://www.verkroost.com/dnd/paladin.html
There's a link under the description of spells that'll give you a general gist of what a Paladin can cast. I know that might be a bit too strict for what's going here but it should provide some general guidelines I think.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:32 pm

"Oooo. That sounds like it could be a good idea for an adventure for our characters." Lig nodded following Riolu into the kitchen. "Hey Tano."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:37 pm

"Sounds fun, oh and hey Tano". Chimour said smiling before walking off into the kitchen with his friends.
"So blue potion, or red potion?". Chimour asked smiling as he held up two of many glass flasks he had gotten out from the fridge with one holding a blue drink and the other holding a red one.

Last edited by Chimour on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bad post, and so needed to add detail, and all that jazz to make it a more entertaining post.)
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:02 pm

(Can I join? I dun realy know alot about this stuff tho. Someone help me maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 am

(Hey Riolu. We're waiting on you to post so the RP can continue. If ya haven't noticed it's been sitting idle for quite a bleeping while now. Please respond. Neptune your perfectly welcome to join. The RP's barely begun. Now lets get this thing rolling.)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:31 am

(sorry guys! I've been keeping track of so many other things I've lost track of this one.)

"Hmmmmmm." Nate puts a paw to his chin and looks at both of them. "I think I'll take the mana poition." With that he grabs the blue bottle and takes a swig. "Yummy! Want some Lig?"

(Oh and Nep. Just PM me with some general questions and I'll get right to helping you.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:05 pm

"I'll take blue. Us Sorcerers need to keep up our magical energies." Lig giggled and gabbed one of the blue drinks from the fridge and took a drink. "Ah now that's good mana"
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:04 pm

(How's about I join too? Could give me a chance to have a good time with DnD for once)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Diapers.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next