The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Rory snuggles up to everyone with a smile on his face as his diaper was getting wet,the front of his diaper was wet and turned yellow.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Rai smiles and shakes his head, watching the confusioon as with a snap of his paws a few of the cookies disapear in reappear in his paw before he looks at Skip sheepishly."Okay so I like sweet things..." He says biting into one with pleasure

Nick smiles and noses Sirrius before he heads downstairs and looks around, laying down on the floor and curling up untill someone needs him
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Xenon nodded sheepishly "O-Okay mommy..." he said, not one to ever disobey a caretaker, as he walked into the kitchen and took a cookie for himself, taking small bites from it as he sat down at the base of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Nate: *begins purring even before he gets into Zena's lap and lays there contentedly, when he notices the wet diapers of his two lap mates, he giggles and joins the club*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Marcus: *still nibbling*
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Zena giggles quietly too as she feels her lap get warmer where all three cubs are sitting. "I think maybe some little ones need new diapers before we have a little puddle on Mommy Zena's pants," she says, continuing to stroke and gently scritch the fur of all three cubs in turn.

Zee-Zee pulls up his shorts and soggy trainers, and peeks out of the bathroom door, then quickly sneaks around the edge of the room, ducking behind a couch. "Heehee, gonna cleverly get a change with nobody seeing, so nobody'll think I'm not a clever big squirrel who goes to the potty!" he giggles to himself, peeking out and watching the changing table until the coast's clear and he can spot a grown-up on his own.
Back to top Go down

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Nido (thinks aloud): "What iff Zee-Zee doing behind the couch?"
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Berto smiled and then began to eat the other half of his cookie,
"hee hee, okay nine tails!"
He said then taking a bottle of milk and sitting a ninetails feet while he finnished his food.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Rory was cuddling Zena and purring even more,his diaper is wetter than before,and his bowels rumbled and the seat of his diaper was filled.Rory giggles.

Last edited by Little Rory on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Lig giggled and nodded to Zena and snuggled up to her purring cutely. Just then though his bowels rumbled and the seat of his diaper filled which made Lig giggle again.

Warren hummed softly as he untaped Chimour's soggy diaper. He then wiped him up front and back tossing the diaper in the diaper pail and slid a fresh one under him. Warren then powdered Chimour up front and back and finally taped up the fresh diaper. "There ya go Chimour. All nice and fresh." He said letting the lil bat down.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:06 pm

"Thankth". Chimour said smiling and hugged Warren's leg before walking back of to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Nate: *simply giggles* You might. Normally my diaper's would be okay but I'm not sure how well the ones here hold up.

Skip: *walks past Raikan, still holding Hector* Like cubs for instance? I see nothing wrong with that. *munches on his own cookie* Besides, we're both somewhat cubbish anyways. *walks over and peeks behind the couch* Whatcha' doin back there Zee-Zee? Storing cookies for the winter?
Back to top Go down

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:16 am

Nido: *almost falls off Skip's shoulder from laughing*

(Riolu, mind my name plz. You used my username twice...
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 am

(Rory, don't just copy Lig's posts word-for-word, especially if you're going to edit your own so it looks like you said it first!)

Zena laughs and says "Okay, it's definitely diaper-change time! Come on, you little stinkers, let's get you cleaned up." She lifts the cubs off her lap and sets them down on the floor before leading them over to the changing table.

Zee-Zee meeps as Skip and Nido take him by surprise. "Um, yeah! I'm hiding... stuff..." he says, looking around and finding nothing behind the couch he could pretend to be hiding. "Um, and also I kind of need a change..." he admits with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:40 am

(Sorry about that,it won't happen again.)

Rory giggles and follows Zena to the changing table.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:25 am

(Sorry Hector! Force of habit I guess.)

Nate: *smirks and flies onto the changing table* I'm first up here! I get changed first. *giggles* Okay, that's cheating. You guys go ahead before me. I never get a rash anyway and I'm only wet. *hops down for the other cubs*

Skip: *steadies NIDO (there, happy? *just kidding buddy*) on his shoulders and smiles down at Zee-Zee* Clever idea to try and sneak behind here to get past us but you really should tell someone. *holds a paw out to Zee-Zee* Let's go get you cleaned up, shall we?

Ninetales: *grabs another cookie and sits down next to Raikan* Kind of funny isn't it? How Skip and Zena seem to have traded cubs for the moment while watching others?
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Berto finished his cookie and milk and remainde sitting on the kitchen floor and gave another slight yawn.

Rubbing his eyes a litte he then sat back and began to nod off still trying to stay awake so he didn't miss any of the fun.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:13 pm

A few tails scoop Berto up and land Berto in the curve Ninetales was froming as she layed down on the couch next to Raikan.
Ninetales: *giggles* You look about ready for a nap sweetie. Better sit up here in case you fall asleep. Don't want to get stepped on now do we?

(By the way, I'm probably gonna smack my forehead at the answer, but what is Berto again?)
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 pm

(hee hee, no problem riolu, "I" berto am a deltagumon, you can read that part of my profile if you need specifecs http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fatherfalcon/ )

"okay that sounds good"
Berto said rubbing his eyes a little then shivering slightly in a passing draft then snuggling up to ninetails for warmth
((I am rather heat sensitive when I am sleepy, can't be to hot but I also need some sort of warmth like blankets or such))
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 pm

(Oh. Interesting. Pretty cool there. And Ninetales for some reason always feels comfortably warm to anyone using her as a pillow, and they usually don't need a blanket with her around.)

Ninetales: *nuzzles Berto affectionately* In case you fall asleep, sweet dreams sweetie. *looks around the room and sighs happily at all the cubs at play*
Back to top Go down

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Nido takes his pacifier from his pocket and slips it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Rai nods."It is kind of strangee. but then again if there is one constant its that Zee will be adorable no matter how often he wets his trainers." He says, leaning against her with a purr, enjoying the warmth

Nick gets up and walks over to Zena, looking at the stinky cubs."Let me give ya a hand Miss." He says picking up lig and putting him down on a changing pad.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:07 pm

While cullding Zena,Rory watched Nick changed Lig's stinky diaper.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:43 am

Zena smiles as she overhears Rai and Ninetales talking. "He sure will," she agrees. "Now come on, little Rory, let's get you changed. Thanks for the helping paw, Nick!"

She lays Rory down on the changing table and expertly removes his wet and messy diaper, bundling it up and dropping it in the trash, before gently wiping his bottom clean. "That's my good little lion-cub," she coos.

Zee-Zee blushes a little as Skip takes him to the crowded changing area. "Uh-huh, but I'm still a clever big squirrel, right? Because I nearly made it to the potty, and I woulda stayed dry if there weren't cookies and friends and stuff getting in the way!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:23 am

Rory looked at Zena and giggles and purrs some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next