The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Character lounge. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 am

Nick nods and pushes Elii onto his back, taking off his loose clothes and then lifting him up to powder and lay a diaper under his bottom."Now dont fuss all right.' He says softly

Rai looks up, shaking head had as he hears the clicking on the tiles and he frowns."One minute Ri." He says putting the Riolu to the side and making a hand sign.

"Kage Bushin." He says and a second copy of him appears, this one a pale grey faded creature as he nods and it phases out of the room, reappearing on the roof in front of the new comer. "Okay now what wer you saying?"
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:12 am

Berto looked up at luc and began to breath normally again though his stomach still hurt a fair bit

''I fell out of bed and landed on my belly really hard"

he said with a wimper curling around lucs arm for comfort
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:44 am

he blinks, not seeming to notice you for a moment or two, "pardon me... have you seen a large red fox come this way? he's really tall and has a big x shaped scar across his forhead. oh... and his right arm is big and metallic." the book rifles through several pages, and shows one that apears to be in german, his eyes widen and he presses it closed with his boot, "that is unbelievably rude! how could you even suggest that? we're .... I AM a world-walker not a barbarian..." he taps the cover for good measure, then looks up, "sorry 'bout that, my 'companion' isn't exactly people friendly. in fact, it's down right snobby. I..... i need to find that man, the fate of a lot of people is at stake if i don't." he sniffles, obviously holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:47 am

A sharp knock came to the door a few moments later, a vulpine standing on the other side, pocketing a red metal glove for safety. One paw was behind his back as he toyed with his braid, tail swaying a bit. He wore a traditional Japanese kimono, his eyes looking wise beyond his bodily years.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:48 am

Rory was still watching them.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 am

Ri's eyes widen as he continues to try and comfort Marcus. "Shadow Clone. Nice one Uncle Rai. I didn't know you were a ninja too."

Luc sighs with relief and smiles. "You'll be okay if you can talk already. You're a tough little guy. Next time you should call for some help though kay?" As he's talking he's rubbing Berto's back to get his breathing back in order.

Ninetales meanwhile hadn't fallen asleep completely yet and chuckled quietly. "And just what does that dragon think he can do to me I wonder." she thinks to herself. "Better keep an eye on him just in case." As she falls asleep, an invisible ghostly form of Ninetales rises from her sleeping body.

"I wonder who'll be able to see me when I get close enough." Ninetales thought from the ghostly projection. "Ri and Luc for sure but I'll bet few others. Probably only Raikan and the Weathers brothers unless somebody else is supernatural."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Eliwood crosses his arms and looks at the wall, away from everyone else. 'What is the reason behind all this?' He asked himself. 'I know I'm not the best-behaving dragon ever, but hey, I'm a dragon after all! Natasha should have told me what her problem was instead of sending me here...'

Without himself noticing it, he starts thinking aloud, if only a little muted.
"I only wanted to hold her sword, just to know what it feels like. I didn't break anything. She could have told me... d'oh, hraka."
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:44 am

berto contined to cling to luc as his breating returned fully.
"that was really scary thanks for helping me"
he said looking up at luc

"I'll try to remember to ask for help the next time I need out, I hope I wans't any trouble"

he said feeling bad about probebly having scared luc in his panicing
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:00 am

Luc smiles reassuirngly at Berto. "No trouble. Just a little frightening is all. I'm glad you're not hurt though." Laughs now that the tension is passed. "So what do you want to do now that you're out of your crib?"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:03 pm

"Well I did do a lot of dimension hopping and I picked up a few things." He says snuggling Riolu close and waving to the spectral ninetails

Nick shrugs and looks at you."sword huh? Sounds like your a rascal." He remarks as he threads the dragons tail through the back of the diaper and powders him
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Rory looks around for a bit and watched everybody that was in the living room.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:37 pm

terry puts out a paw and taps the grey mewtwo.

no response, "a puppet?"

his ears droop back down, "this is going to be harder than i thought..."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 pm

The grey mewtwo snaps to a momnet after you tap him."whoah sorry about that. I am a puppet but I do have some independant thought. So why are you here?" He asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Eliwood notices Nick heard him talking to himself. "I'm a rascal you say? Don't get me wrong, but I wasn't planning to do anything bad. It's just that Natasha things I'm too young to do anything." He then shows a facial sign of revelation. "Guess it makes sense that she teleported me to this place after all..."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:37 pm

"im trying to find a friend. he's been gone almost a year now, and ive been looking for him ever since. none of the worlds ive been to have seen any sign of him though....."
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 pm

berto looked up at luc happily now,
"I was kind of hungry and I was going to find something to eat"
he said looking about feeling much more confident and awake now
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 pm

(Time for your new page update. I may forget a few people but I'll try to get everyone. Lig and Kiru are playing somewhere. Luc is with Berto. Nick is diapering Eliwood while Raikan is snuggling with Ri. Ninetales is just floating around as a ghost visible only to a select few with some suprnatural or psychic sight. Rory is switching between watching TV and what's going on around him, silent as always. And Terry is talking to a Raikan Shadow Clone. Other then that I think just about everyone else has dissappeared for the moment. Nep was talking to Raikan as well. Sasha is still snoozing inside Ninetales. Xenon I have no idea where he went. Kin, Zena, and Zee-Zee ave vanished as well. There you go! this has been your update!)

Luc smiles. "Well come on then and we'll see what we can rustle up." Luc holds out a paw to the roughly same size digimon now that he's been cubbed by his own choosing.

Ri looks at Raikan with almost uncomfortably admiring eyes. "That's so cool! All I can do is this." A weight drops into Raikan's arms as a second Ri appears next to the first one. "He's just a combo of Double Team and Substitute. Can't do nearly as much as a Shadow Clone can."

Ninetales meanwhile floats over to Nick and Eliwood, staying out of he dragon's line of sight just in case and listens in to see if she can pick up on anything she might need or want to do about the dragon other than what she already has.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 am

Rory watched more cartoons and is watching what the adults are doing.
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 am

(Can anyone jump in at anytime? If so, how would one do so? Is there a door bell somewhere? x3)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:34 am

Marcus then holds on to Ri as he cries.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 am

[You can jump in but so far I haven't gotten a response...good luck dude XD]

The fox raised a brow but decided to go around back, wondering if that would get anyone's attention or if he'd have to say, go through a window...he heard noises inside but no one bothered to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 am

Shadow Rai nods and holds his paw out to terry."Well them why dont you come inside adn you can describe him. Sides its freezing out here." He says, jumping off the roof of the house and landing in front of said fox on his way to the backyard, letting out a surpised yelp and taking a few steps back.

Rai smiles and chuckles."Interesting. Maybe I can give ya some lessons some time on how to mold your energy.," He says, dealing the substitue a firm tap between the eyes to get rid of it

Nick smiles and finishes doing up Eliwoods diaper with the tapes snug
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 am

Surprisingly enough, the substitute holds. Ri giggles at that and says, "You gotta hit it a little harder than that to get rid of it. That's one advantage to it. It is more durable than your standard Shadow Clone." Holds up a paw and fires a burst of Aura in Force Palm to dissapate it. With the other paw he's rubbing Marcus's back.

Ninetales notices Marcus crying and begins humming a soothing tune. Only Marcus can hear it though.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:55 pm

terry follows you, limping slightly, which causes his rear end to crinkle loudly...
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Rory decided to go outside for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next