The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whatever Happened to Riolu?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Whatever Happened to Riolu? Empty
PostSubject: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:35 am

*Ri walks in* Hi guys! Time for another short! The writter recently got into an RP with his best friend...
*Anthony intterupts* The crazy creator of the even crazier character Sai.
*Ri huffs at being interrupted* He's not crazy! Those characters of his are great!
*Anthony has an angry look on his face* Not when that crazy fox bunny gets a diaper from that crazy pink Riolu!
*Ri gets miffed now* You'd better have a good reason why you just talked like that about my Hinata.
*Anthony huffs and sticks his tail in Ri's face* Take a look for youself!
*Right in the center of the rear of the diaper is a cute pink heart. At the sight of it, Ri begins laughing* HAHAHA! Pinky butt!
*Anthony growls and throws himself at Ri, chasing him off the stage. Luc walks in shaking his head.*
Those two... anyways, this story is also going to be a direct continuation of Zee-Zee's latest story. Let's see Whatever Happened to Riolu?

(Sorry to not have any of the story yet but it's getting late for me and this otter/squirrely needs to catch up on his sleep. Since my account on World of Warcraft is unavailable to me at the moment, I'll probably be working on this for awhile. So much for my order of stories to work on. LOL.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Yay! *giggles and looks forward to the story*
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:43 pm

cant wait
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Wait is over, here's the first part!

By, Riolu (not the character, the writter)

Ri was riding on Luc's shoulder by now. He was still smiling oddly enough despite knowing Zoe would soon be getting ahold of him. Luc noticed this and looked up at him.

"What are you so happy about?" he asked. "We're almost back at the house. I'd be expecting you to be trying to run again by now. Especially since Zoe knows by now about you turing poor Zee-Zee into a Pachirisu. And soon she'll know about Sirius."

"How would she know about Zee-Zee?" Ri asked smirking.

"Cause he and Zena are at the house right now." Luc said sticking his tongue out at him childishly.

"Well that look is cute." Daisy said hopping seemingly out of nowhere into Luc. Luc gasped and jumped startled but still managed to catch Daisy.

"Geeze!" Luc said exhasperatedly. "You're gonna drive me into a straight jacket one of these days with the accompanying padded walls."

"As long as I can be your caretaker then I'm fine with that." Daisy giggled. "So why are you so happy Ri? Zoe's got plans for you."

"Exactly." Ri said giggling.

"Huh?" Diasy and Luc chorused together.

"Nobody in this family can ever give a real punishment." Ri said. "What's she gonna do? Have Ninetales put the full curses on me? Aside from maybe the messy diapers I have to deal with occassionally anyways, none of that is unpleasant. I like being a cub, remember?"

Daisy looked at Luc and just giggled. "Oh is he in for a surprise."

Luc smiled back at her. "I don't wanna know, do I?"

"Not right now but you'll see soon enough anyways." Daisy giggled back. By this time the trio had reached the door so they walked in. They got in just in time to see Zena and Zoe finish re-daipering Nate and Zee-Zee (who was still a Pachirisu). Hinata was sitting next to fireplace with Ninetales and Arcanine, looking very pleased about something.

"Glad you made it back." Zoe commented as she finished taping Zee-Zee into a new diaper. For some reason, she and Zena switched cubs temporarily. "Now we can get down to buisness."

"One Riolu signed, sealed, and delivered." Luc said setting him down in front of the two squirrels.

"Ri..." Zoe sighed shaking her head. "This is the second time..."

"Third." Luc intterupted. "He got Sirius too before I brought him back."

"Why'd he do that?" Zoe asked.

"What did he turn into?" Zee-Zee and Nate asked together. Zena just shook her headwith a small smile on her face.

"He turned Sirius into a Poochyena while trying to turn Raikan into a pokemon." Luc explained. The room was silent for a few seconds before everyone burst into laughter. Nate and Zee-Zee were on the floor almost rolling while Hinata, Arcanine and Ninetales were in a heap laughing. Zoe actually collapsed onto the couch while Zena leaned against the entertainment center with one hand on her life-swollen belly as tears streamed down her face.

"Am I the only one who fell for the cat/kangaroo hybrid thing?" Ri asked with a huff. Daisy (who Luc had to catch upside-down when she fell from his arms) just nodded at him while she kept laughing.

"Really Ri?" Hinata asked gasping for breath. "That second neck of his should have been a dead give-away."

Ri just put a cute scowl on his face while everyone recovered. When all was quiet again, Zoe stood back up and shook her head again at Ri. "Okay, so that's three times you've done this. Normally I might see if Skippa could frown at you for this if it weren't for the fact he can't frown on command and that he finds this type of thing to be hillarious."

"Why is Skippa frowning such a bad thing?" Zee-Zee whispered to Nate.

Nate frowned at the thought. "You never forget it when he does. It's not something anyone should have to see. Someone who smiles so much should never have to frown."

"Where is Skippa anyway?" Zee-Zee whispered again.

"Skippa is down in his shack with Anthony, Sai, Hiroki, Kana and Absol." Zoe said sternly. Both cubs jumped and blushed at being caught whispering. "They're probably sparing or something down there. Anyways, sice we can't do that, I've got something in mind for you. Luc, crest please."

Ri smiled at Luc as if to say, "I told you so." Daisy just grinned wickedly at him. She knew what was coming and didn't envy his position.

"This is merely to make sure you will be punished." Zoe said as she placed the full 9-Tail curse on him. Nothing changed much other than Ri feeling slightly worn out and his muscles felt heavier. "The real punishment will actually be administered by Hinata."

"What's she gonna do to me?" Ri asked, sounding worried but in all actuallity he felt this was even less of a punishment.

"I just made a few things she's been wanting to test out for me with a little help from Daisy." Zoe said. "Since Daisy always seems rather eluctant to help her with this sort of thing however, Hinata gets to use you as her dress-up dolly instead."

Ri's eyes finally showed a sincere sense of worry. "Uh-oh!" He thought silently.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:36 am

*giggle* Maybe Ri will learn his lesson after all! Heehee, very cute story as always! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 am

Thanks Zee-Zee! Hope you think this update is just as cute. My buddy Sai watched as I wrote this part and I can just picture him trying to keep from laughing in the middle of class.

Hinata (to the dissapointment of many) was nice enough to bring Ri to a more secluded spot for playing dress-up with him. Zoe had given her a back pack of clothes she had made and she set it down at the base of a tree in the tiny forest in the back yard. Ri sat on the ground next to her trying to look cute enough to escape his fate.

"You know the cuteness isn't going to work here." Hinata giggled. "Normally that would only backfire as a matter of fact."

"Can't blame me for trying." Ri said smiling rougishly now.

"That wont work either but good try though." Hinata laughed, blushing only slightly. She couldn't help but think that Ri looked a different kind of cute when he smiled like that.

"May as well get this over with." Ri sighed still smiling a bit.

"May as well get it started actually." Hinata corrected. "Zoe didn't say how long this would go for."

"Dang." Ri thought to himself. "Zoe might have actually come up with something this time if everything Daisy says is true."

"Now let's see what we have in here first." Hinata said happily. She rummaged in the bag and smiled as she pulled out the first object. "Well isn't this cute?" She pulled out a robe first. Normally Ri wouldn't object since Luc wears a cool looking robe. The only problem was the color. It was a disturbing shade of Canary yellow. Ri groaned but held his arms out to let Hinata get it on him. Hinata giggled gleefully and slipped it on quickly. She had Ri stand up and pose a bit while he groaned all the more. She heard something in the trees and smiled even more after that. Ri didn't seem to notice Daisy hiding up in the branches with a camera. The small noise had been the click of her taking a picture of Ri. If Ri was honest with himself the robe didn't look too bad on him. He just didn't like bright, pastel colors on him when he was already a baby blue color. After a few minutes, Hinata finally pulled the robe off of him and he sat back down on wobbly legs.

"Daisy is going to love this robe I'll bet." Hinata said. "Zoe knew she's been wanting a robe of her own to meditate in with Lucario. Or whatever it is she thinks she's doing with him."

"I bet she like the fact that she wasn't the one having to model it." Ri said somewhat sourly. "What's next?"

"I think this one is for Hiroki." Hinata said smiling. "I'm not sure if she'll go for it since this might not be her style but then again, who knows?" With that she pulled out something that made Ri groan even more. He actually liked the color on this one but he really didn't want to have to put this one on. It was a stunning replica of a ninja's outfit from a show Sai and Nate both liked to watch. The show was Naruto, and the outfit was from the early season Sakura. Despite his dread at wearing such a thing, Ri let Hinata get it on him without a fuss. Diasy tried to take a picture of it but when she looked, she found the camera she'd been using didn't have any more room for pictures. Wondering why she looked at the memory card and growled under her breath. She'd acidentally grabbed the 16 MB card that came with the camera and held only five pictures at max. She quickly and quietly bounced through the trees towards the house so she could get a new card, hoping she wouldn't miss this one. Fortunately for Ri, she did and he was soon out of the outfit. Hinata looke din the backpack and promptly burst out laughing when she saw the last one.

"I think this one was made specifically to punish you." Hinata laughed. "I'm surprised you haven't put up a fuss before now but I bet you will with this one."

"What's she got now?" Ri asked, dreading the answer.

Hinata grinned almost exactly like Ri usually did and pulled out the last piece of torture Zoe had for him. Ri's heart nearly stopped when he saw the silk and lace, but what got his heart pounding was the color! The dress Hinata held up in her hands matched the shade of her fur exactly!

"NO WAY!" Ri hollered, proving Hinata correct that he would put up a fuss.

"Oh come one." Hinata giggled. "It's the last one." she added enticingly as she stepped closer.

"I SAID NO!" Ri roared as he suddenly stood up and back flipped away from her, landing perfectly on a low branch. Hinata stared at him wide-eyed when he did that.

"How'd you manage to do that with a 9-Tail curse?" Hinata asked.

"I'm surprised Luc hasn't discovered his crest is missing again." Ri said pulling said crest out of his thankfully unused diaper.

"How do you keep getting ahold of that?" Hinata asked increduously.

"The rougish good looks of mine come with good rougish skills." Ri said teasingly, slipping into the different cute.

"Doesn't matter anyway." Hinata said. "You still have to finish. come down here now and I wont make you get down."

"How's about I just turn the tables instead?" Ri asked jokingly.

"I wouldn't mind too much actually." Hinata said. "I think the dress is very nice."

"Not what I meant." Ri said laughing. "I meant turning the tables on who is caretaker and who is cub."

"You wouldn't!" Hinata gasped.

"Sure I would." Ri said. "As long as you enjoyed it and I know you do."

"I don't see how you can think I enjoy being teased and made to blush." Hinata said.

"Maybe not that but you can't deny you like being babied." Ri teased. "Auntie Kana even said so."

"Sh-she..." Hinata stammered starting to blush. "Auntie w-wouldn't embarrass me like that!"

"She probably didn't want to ebarrass you." Ri said smiling rougishly again. "I just know how to turn on what charm usually and got her to tell me stories of you growing up. And I didn't get it just from her either. Daisy can be a very good source when you eavesdrop on her trying to convince Luc to let her do something cute to him."

"Wait till I get my hands on that bunny." Hinata growled under her breath. "Just so I know how mad to be at her, what kinds of things did she tell him?"

"Oh just how you liked being diapered and babied and snuggling up in her pouch whenever you got the chance." Ri giggled.

"Well Kana was always a mother to me and she doesn't hae a baby of her own so I thought I'd indulge her a bit and.... um..."

"Then how come the feel of your Aura seems to say otherwise?" Ri laughed hopping down to a visibly blushing Hinata. "Not that I really needed to feel that. You're a terrible fibber."

Hinata looked up at him and smiled suddenly before dashing into a hug. "You know? You're lucky you're so cute."

"And devious enough to use it to my advantage!" Ri laughed hugging her back.

"Don't I know it?" Hinata chuckled. "It gets you into an unbelieveable amount of trouble."

"And can usually get me out of trouble?" Ri asked looking at Hinata cutely.

"I suppose it will this time." Hinata laughed. "I should probably loosen up a little like you shouldn't I?"

"That might be fun but then you might be like a whole other person and I'd miss you. Plus you're still fun like this. It's almost like having a big sis or maybe even a..." Ri blushes violently at this and hides his face in Hinata's fur at the embarrassment of what he'd been about to say.

Hinat just smiled at her dashing rouge, missing the slip at the end. "You might just be too clever you know? You always seem to know just what to say to weasle your way out of something."

There was a muffled "Thanks." as Ri tried to hide his now lavender face from Hinata, not knowing his ears were already changing to that color.

"That's a pretty shade of lavender you got going there Rio." Hinata said using a new pet name for him.

Ri blushed a bit more and said, "Stoppi momma! I'm gonna get stuck this color!" Ri suddenly stiffened and the rest of him turned lavender as he said what he'd nearly slipped in saying moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Heehee, awww, Riolu's cute. And I think he does need a mommy to keep him out of trouble ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:36 pm

That's Hinata for you. She was always well behaved growing up. Well.... I'll bet she got up to a little bit of the mischief standard for kids but she wasn't really a trouble maker. With someone like Kana to raise her, it's no wonder she turned out to have a mothering side Ri picked up on.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Well, here's another update for you guys.

Hinata froze. For a moment she wasn't sure if she heard that right but realized that Ri wouldn't have turned completely lavender for something else. Her eyes got bright then and she looked about ready to cry if it weren't for the fact her eyes were dry. She hugged Ri closer to her and gushed out, "Aww! That's so adorable! I didn't know you thought of me like that!"

Ri's fur was slowly slipping towards a violet color now as he said still from her fur, "Well, you were there when I hatched. Plus you've always been taking care of me. Even more so than Aunties Kana, Arcanine and Ninetales. So you've always been the closest thing I had to one."

Hinata lifts his face out of her fur and gives him a smal lick to the forehead. "From the moment you hatched I knew you were someone special to me and I had to and wanted to take care of you no matter what. That's why I'm always here."

Ri starts crying now and tries to hide his face in her fur again. All he could get was a shoulder. He was feeling both happy that Hinata wasn't upset he felt that way about her and guilty that he'd considered turning the tables upon her. "Thanks Hinata." he sobbed out. "I'll always be here too. Even if I one day am a Lucario like big brother Luc."

Hinata smiles and raises his head to wipe away his tears with a paw. "We'll never have to be seperated, I know that for sure. As adorable as you are no matter what you do, even crying, how's about you show me that smile I've come to love?"

Ri finally starts to turn back to his normal color as he asks sarcastically, "Adorable? Me?" he giggles a bit and smiles at her warmly. "Like this?"

"That's my baby." Hinata says embracing the small canine pokemon with an extra squeeze.

Ri smiles again as his fur returns fully to it's original blue. "Thanks momma." He says noticing he didn't turn purple again. "You must have calmed me down enough now. Kind of a shame though. I kind of liked that color."

"If the reason why was different I wouldn't have minded seeing you that color more often." Hinata said smiling. "And you're welcome my puppy."

Ri smiles at her and says, "Maybe I'll get a dye job then. I could actually go for a nice dark purple."

"Nah." Hinata giggles as she shakes her head. "You'll ruin your nice fur."

Ri decides to use his cute eyes as to him Hinata was sounding like she was slipping towards a nagging mother and asks, "What if it was a natural dye or something? Something that'll still leave my fur as soft and cuddly as it is now?"

Hinata, in danger of being worn down, replies hesitantly, "Um, uh, we'll see later if we can find one safe to apply regularly."

To Ri that sounded like a mom saying maybe and that meant he had almost a 100% chance of getting his way there. "YAY!" He squeels as he nearly tackles Hinata to the ground in his excited bouncing. "I must be the happiest Riolu in the world!"

Hinata giggles at his cuteness while she steadies herself. "You definiely are one of the most hyper Riolu that's for sure, you lil handful." She says teasingly.

Ri giggles as he starts to wag his tail so much his whole rear swings with it, causing his diaper to crinkle loudly. He stops suddenly as a wierd look enters his eyes. "Uh-oh."

(I wonder what is wrong with Riolu. *giggles knowingly* I'll bet somebody reading this knows. But for the rest of you, you'll have to wait until next update to find out! *runs off giggling madly*)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:20 am

And now! It is time for the AWWWWWWW inducing ending of Whatever Happened to Riolu? Hope you all enjoy!

"I was hoping this wouldn't happen for awhile." Ri said smiling saddly. "I guess you just made me happy enough that I have to evolve to contain it all now. I was hoping that when I evolved, we'd do it together."

Hinata smiled at Ri and pulled a hidden stone away from her and tossed it aside. She began to glow the moment the Everstone left contact with her. "I've been holding back my evolution for a long time now. despite how happy I was I never felt it was truely the right moment. But now I can't think of any better reason to evolve than this."

"I love you Hinata." Ri said hugging her closer still as the light around them grew brighter and began to turn them white with the sheer brilliance of it.

"I love you too my puppy." Hinata said happily as with a final flash of light, their bodies changed. They grew several feet taller and gained a few additional growths from their body. Even their fur changed color as could be seen as the light in the clearing grew dim. Hinata stood back to admire her newly evolved kit as Ri did the same thing for Hinata. Both were normally colored except for Hinata having her blue eyes and the normally blue fur of a Lucario was now the lavender she had seen Ri turn not ten minutes before. Ri had taken a turn towards purple as well but was instead the shade of purple he had desired. A sudden pop broke the silence they held as the now too small diaper Ri had been wearing tore from his waist. This prompted both of them to laugh and hug each other once more.

"I think I'll miss you being so small but you're still pretty cute like this." Hinata said.

Ri stood back and gave his rougish smirk. "I get the feeling now you have more than one definition for cute that you apply to me."

"What?" Hinata asked. Suddenly she blushed and quickly tried to hide it. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You can't fib very well Hinata." Ri laughed. "I wouldn't have even needed to check your Aura if I had said that beforehand."

Hinata groaned in embarrassment. "I forgot now that we're Lucario we can see Aura."

"No need to be so embarrassed Hinata." Ri laughed. "Just answer me this. How long have you thought I was cute that way."

"Since the day you hatched." Hinata said quietly.

"Well that's good since I felt the same way the moment I saw you." Ri said grinning at her.

Hinata stiffened a bit before relaxing and laughing. "You silly puppy!" she said tapping him playfully on the head. "Why didn't you say anything before I got embarrassed."

"One reason is cause it's fun to make you blush." Ri answered. Hinata just rolled her eyes at that. "And two is I thought it might be a little wierd and I didn't know if you felt the same way."

"Minus the fun to make me blush part, same here." Hinata said laughing a bit.

"I think I have a way to make us Riolu again." Ri said.

"How's that?" Hinata asked curiously.

"I've still got this." Ri said holding up the crest. "It does have that power."

Hinata scratched her chin thoughtfully for a second and grinned. "I think I have an idea."

Zoe was having trouble locating the batteries as she rummaged through a drawer. Daisy was impatiently hopping on the soles of her feet, just itching to go see what the last piece was since she knew Zoe had packed three things for Ri to try on and was probably out of the second outfit by now. Nate and Zee-Zee were busy chasing each other still in the livingroom with Zena watching to make sure they didn't get hurt running into anything. As much as she felt like telling Zee-Zee and nate they shouldn't rn in the house, she knew Zee-Zee would go crazy trying to hold still with his hyperactive energy now combined with that of a Pachirisu's. Nate was just about to finally pounce Zee-Zee when there was a sudden flash. Where Nate used to be now stood a very confused looking Buizel. It looked at itself for a moment as Zoe and Daisy came to see what the flash was. Everyone grinned and laughed a bit before shouting out.

"RIOLU!"

Hinata and Ri were running off as fast as they could in their old forms as Riolu. Giggling as she clutched the crest, both canine pokemon faced each other.

"Maybe every once and awhile this could be fun." Ri laughed. "Just don't loosen up comepletely on me. I need someone always ready to reign me in and stop me from going too far."

"I promise I'll always be there to do that if you promise you'll never stop being the fun little kit you are now." Hinata laughed back. "I need someone to make me laugh and brighten my every day."

"You can count on me." Ri said leaning close to give Hinata a quick peck on the cheek.

Brother and sister, girlfriend and boyfriend, mother and son. Whatever relationship those three had they knew as the giggled together and headed for a place to hide that they would always have each other.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:48 am

Heehee, 'awwwwww' is right! Very cute, Riolu! Heehee, there'll be no stopping Ri now! And Nate, you're cute as a buizel! *giggles and hugs*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 am

*hugs the Pachirisu back* Riolu's still my favorite pokemon but it makes more sense for an otter to turn into a Buizel. Especially when that's still one of my favorite pokemon anyways. Thanks for liking this story Zee-Zee! Even more thanks for writting the bit of this story arc previous to it. You should post that on FA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to Riolu?   Whatever Happened to Riolu? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1