The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 pm

(Okay well Lig wanted me to shift the focus of the rp to something else, and so I figured this could be an ordinary adoption rp like I originally planned, but with more diaper wearing orphans. So listed below is Chimour's info and back story. If you want to make a back story up yourself go on ahead).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race : Vampire bat fur

Diapers : Yes due to being completely incontinent

Appearance : A solid black fur with piercing red eyes, and a wingspan of three feet each, and as for cloths he doesn't have any except for what the orphanage gave him to wear.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chimour an eight year old bat furry sat their alone at the orphanage ontop of a bed in a very messy diaper looking out the window.
Hardly any of the other kids had Chimour's condition and so most of them made fun of him daily for it because they didn't know what it was like to have no control.
But Chimour was immune to their teasing, and all because he had already been shamed to a point where he had no feelings left to hurt, and so he almost never talks or responds.
Chimour's parents were abusive, and that was putting it lightly.
See Chimour was, and still is a bed wetter which is what started the chain of events which lead to him being here in this orphanage.
Chimour's mom and dad had gotten tired of Chimour's bed wetting, and so they forced him back into diapers making him have to go through a forced second infancy.

They called it diaper punishment, but to Chimour it was just another term for torture.
Chimour was forced into wetting and messing his pants on a daily basis, and was also humiliated left at right deliberately by his parents.
Every time Chimour would resist he would be beaten until he submitted which unfortunately lead to them turning Chimour completely incontinent.
So now Chimour was completely dependant on them, but still his parents showing no sympathy continued his punishment until one day when they had to go out and got a baby sitter for Chimour.
The baby sitter was a young sixteen year old rabbit girl, and after seeing what kind of condition Chimour was in she feeling sympathetic for him changed his heavily messed, and wet diaper.
When asked what he did to deserve this Chimour responded very weakly "Mommy, and daddy put me back in diapers because I wouldn't stop wetting the bed".

So the rabbit fur doing what she could for Chimour called the police who arested Chimour's parents as soon as they got home, and so here Chimour was in the orphanage since unfortunately the rabbit fur couldn't take him in.
Chimour beaten, battered, and humiliated sat there not even caring he was messy as he looked outside of the orphanage as the sun slowly began to rise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today some of the orphans were going to be adopted today, but Chimour was certain he would not be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm

(Can a possible parent jump in here?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Ok I'm joining.

Name: Yaku.
Species: MewChu
Appearance: This pic pretty much.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3100700/
Bio: Yaku doesn't have any parents and escaped from the lab that created him when he was a toddler. He wasn't potty trained then and never learned. He was eventually picked up by the cops when shocking an ATM machine for money. They got quite a laugh out of the fact their lil fellan was still in diapers. Yaku now lives at the orphanage and hopes to be adopted. He doesn't like many of the others as they pick on him because of his diapers and him being a weird looking freak.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chimour

Chimour

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:01 pm

(Weww thomebodyth gonna have to adopt us Wiolu! ^^)
Chimour kept himself busy with looking out at the window not even noticing as he wet his already messy diaper a little.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Yaku rolled over in bed with a wet and messy squish coming from his diaper as he pushed back the covers and at up with a yawn. He looked over to Chimour who stared out the window. "Morning." He said simply as he sat in bed stretching taking little notice of the state of his diaper having long gotten used to waking up in a well used one.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Chimour didn't respond, but atleast acknowledged that he had heard Yaku by raising his right hand up while still looking out the window.
"Soooo... Another rough night?". Chimour asked still looking out of the window.
Chimour felt comfortable with people like Yaku and tended to talk to him more frequently then he did with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:30 am

(I'll join in as my standard Ninetales then. Only difference is she's anthro here.)

Name: Selanine (eventually planned on posting somewhere that was her name, it's just the letters of her species mixed up minus the T)
Species: Ninetales (self anthroe'd after a lot of practice)
Appearance: Standard Ninetales gone Anthro. She tends to dress like one of the few people she trusted one of her crests with, Luc. A pair of pants and a robe but she adds a shirt as well. Currently a silver robe and blue pants and shirt. the robe does split in the back to let her tails free.
BIO: Ninetales is a very caring pokemon with an impressive array of mystical powers at her command. Each of her tails holds a different power involving something to make someone more babyish somehow. She also has simple telepathy and telekinesis in addition to the ability to open up gates to other places and create extradimensional pockets. She also holds some sway over her apparent age and can appear between an older teen to an old crone if she wishes but usually stays in the guise of someone who could easily pass for an experienced mother.

(And now I come in)

Selanine checked to make sure she had the right adress and walked up to the orphanage door. Entering she quickly made her intentions to adopt today known and was invited to a room to look at some files on possible children she may wish to meet and hopefully adopt.

"What about these two?" She asked pointing to the files of Chimour and Yaku.

"You want to adopt two!?" the matron asked increduously.

"Is that a problem?" Selanine asked.

"No, just unexpected." The matron looked at the files and frowned. "And I would have thought you'd pick related children at least."

"These two look nice enough." Selanine said. "And according to this they're roommates currently so they should know each other at least."

"True enough I suppose." the matron said. "I should tell you though that we've had a specific problem with both of them."

"I read the note." Selanine interrupted. "Their diapers wont be a problem if they consider letting me adopt them. Now please, I'd like to meet them."

"Alright." the matron said, looking at Selanine as if she were crazy. "I'll go get them."

the matron walked out and to the boys' room. "Boys, there's a lady in the meeting room who'd like to meet the two of you. Make yourselves presentable and go meet her. You both might be getting out of here if you impress her." That said she walked off to take care of other buisness.

(Sorry for the long post guys but I thought this might be okay to really get the ball rolling towards interacting.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:17 pm

"Ah not too rough." Yako said as he stretched and looked over to the Matron listening to her tell us this. "Wow that's great! Guess we should get up and get changed before we go out to meet this lady." Yaku said getting up with his diaper sagging under his night shirt.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 pm

"What?". Chimour whispered a little to himself in shock as he stood up.
"No.. Really?". Chimour muttered to himself scratching his head alittle.
Chimour decided to just go with the flow here, and tried to find the lady who usually changed him after picking his pants up off of the ground and slipping them on.
"Yaku do you know where the woman who changes us is?". Chimour asked.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 pm

"Right here." the woman said as she walked in. "The matron told me in passing. Lie down please and let's get this done." The woman was very professional about her job but just about anyone in Chimour or Yako's psition could tell she didn't think her pay was worth her job.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:59 pm

"Morning ma'am." Yaku told the lady and got out his pants and shirt taking off his night shirt and laid down for her as asked. His diaper squished messily as he did lay down. He sighed hopping it wouldn't be too bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Chimour didn't say anything and removed his pants, and t shirt before laying down for her like she asked.
Chimour still to this very day didn't like diaper changes since they always made him have to depend on someone, and with the certain someone getting to clean up his front on butt making it very easy for her to hurt him if she cleaned him up to fast and, or rough.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:05 am

Fortunately for the kids, this was one of the "good ones" this time. While the lady was very professional about her job (despite her not liking it much) she was still considerate to the kids. One by one she quickly yet still gently changed both Yaku and Chimour with little more than a grimmace at the smell. Placing the soiled diapers in a plastic bag conveniently located in the boy's room she left with only a few words.

"Since you might be getting adopted, I'll toss these for you. Go ahead and get dressed now."

Selanine meanwhile was waiting patiently in the room for the boys. Remembering a few other diapered cubs she helped to raise she guessed they probably were getting changed after just waking up.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Chimour stood up with a fresh, and crisp crinkle before taking up a pair of new jeans, a new shirt, and a jacket.
Chimour then went about getting dressed as he slipped the shirt on over his head, and then slipped on his jeans, and then his jacket.
"Well lets go see this person who wants to adopt us Yaku". Chimour said as he made his way to the door, and out of the room where he stood and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:48 pm

"Thanks Ma'am." Yaku told the nice lady and hopped to his feet with a crinkle. He quickly got his pants on and slipped his shirt on too. He nodded to Chimour and walked out of the room with him. "Wonder what this will be like."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:11 pm

"I don't know, but the last time I had parents, well I don't want to think about it". Chimour said sniffling a little as he walked over to Selanine with Yaku by his side.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Selanine smiles at the boys as they come in. "Good morning boys. I'm Selanine. Nice to meet you." She send two of her tails over the table to use to shake their paws with.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 am

Chimour didn't say anything as he was still not entirely confortable around Selanine to talk just yet, but still he took the tail she had offered and shook it.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:27 am

"Hi there. Nice see another pokefur." Yaku smiled warmly always being fairly good with people. He suspected it was the fact he could always sense a person's feelings and intentions. He shook her offered tail already getting a very warm and nice vibe from her.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:02 am

Selanine smiled more broadly. "I'm guessing you already know why you're here then. If you both would like, I'd love to adopt the two of you. Before we do that though, is there anything you'd like to know about me or want to share about yourselves with me?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:50 am

"I'm sorry I don't really like talking, especially about myself". Chimour said still not so certain with her.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:59 am

Selanine smiles at Chimour with a bit more of a gentle, reassuring touch to it. "That's perfectly fine. There's no pressure." She turns to Yaku. "How about you? You feel a bit more talkative than your firend?" Ninetales added privately to herself, "Soon to be brother."

(I might switch between Ninetales and Selanine alot just to let you guys know when reffering to her. This is the first time I've really called her that in typing.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:37 pm

"Well not really sure what to ask you. I mean I guess I'll learn all there is. As for me. Well I'm an odd hybrid. I don't really remember too much about my past. Except some flashes in my dreams sometimes." Yaku told her relaxing more with her. He then sent a thought to Chimour's mind. 'Calm down bud. I can sense her. She's nice.' Yaku told him psychically.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:04 pm

"O-Okay Yaku...". Chimour said untensing.
"Well if you want to know more about me I will tell you I guess, but not here okay?". Chimour asked not comfortable with most of the other people in this orphanage.
"And I am sorry for being so untrusting with you...". Chimour said looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Ninetales just giggles a bit. "It's okay. I'm techincally still a stranger to you. I just thought I'd give you guys the chance to ask whetever you want or tell me whatever you'd like before I asked you this. Would you like for me to adopt you?" She looks a bit more serious now but still has the same gentle smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain   Pain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: