The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ummmmm..... Hi!

Go down 
+2
Lig
Legandaryhon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Eep! *Hides behinds Laguna's legs* They're looking at us...

*Pats Oraclai's head* Well, before I talk about my Fursonas, I should probably talk about myself. I'm a big role-play lover, story fanatic, roleplay lover, rpg fan, Roleplay lover, babyfur, Smart person, Roleplay Lover, LARPer (Live Action Role Play), and some random dude. I am currently in Midle school, but, save history, I am excelling in all classes, and am part of pre-AP for Science, Algbra (also taking Algebra course), and Language Arts. I also take band, art (Can't draw for my life), and theater.P.S. I hate gym. I obsess over Advanced Dungeons and Dragons version 2, and play it every Saturday. Anyway, enough about me. Let's get on to my fursonas.

Laguna: whatever age I happen to be when I roleplay him. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3289837/ That is pretty much his favorite set of clothes. He's a great guy, pretty much me, except he's not a babyfur, he has control over time, and he's a furry. Boo him!

Oraclai: 2 years old http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3289877 Art copyright: drawn by baby bobby fox, colored by me, charecter by me. Normally, he has a shirt, too. he is not a fan of pant's, but will wear them when necessary/not optional. he needs to be watched when he's awake, or else he will find a way to get lost. Loves board games, and a few sports. Not big on balls, though. He has quite a few bad memories of them. Also, he has control over space.

Any questions, I am willing to answer. Plaese, ask questions. This is my first introducton EVAR!!!1111!!!ONE!!!!ONEHUNDREDELEVEN!

Last edited by Legandaryhon on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Welcome to the site. I hope ya have lots of fun here and make lots of friends. Maybe I can start up a new DnD type RP sometime then for us if you'd like. I've got my Drow characters that'd I'd love to use. ^^ And Very cute characters. Now then as part of site membership you get a hug from your friendly site Liger. Me! *Huggles*
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 pm

cool welcome to the board, and I think your drawings not that bad to be honest
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 pm

*huggles Lig back* Thanks! DnD is fun, but be careful around the obsessed person(me).

Delta:I don't think I draw good because I compare myself to Graet artisits. Tavi, Reva, Lig, etc. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 pm

*glomps you* Hey little bro! Glad you made it on! Here's the hug from your friendly site squotter! ME! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 pm

*huggles you back* Heya big bro! Gee, I feel so welcome! Now could someone lead me to the nearest Changing table? *blushes a lot*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Gladly. What are big bros for? *picks you up and snuggles you all the way to a changing table*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Thank you big bro. *smiles at the squotter bro*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Welcome to The Furr Den.

*Runs and gives you a big hug.*
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Yay! More hugs!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:22 am

Welcome to the Den! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:11 am

*hugs the squirrel* Hiya zee-zee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ummmmm..... Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm..... Hi!   Ummmmm..... Hi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummmmm..... Hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Introductions-
Jump to: