The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stepping down as Admin/ leaving

Go down 
+3
Baby Eevee
Lig
Incontinent Wolfhound
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Empty
PostSubject: Stepping down as Admin/ leaving   Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:38 pm

From this moment on, I officially step down in my position as "administrator", and will take a leave of absence from the forum itself. I am not happy with how things have been going, and I really don't wanna blow up and rip people's heads off. My position has always felt like a vanity title rather than any catalyst for change. Despite having many friends here that I have met since the dark days of the retarded forum known as FTT, I don;t feel like I belong, especially since I have become so offended with many of the members.

I'm sorry everyone, but that's how I feel. If you want to talk to me, contact me on any one of my Im's including skype (sirius_the_wolfhound). I don;t wanna start drama, so I will leave, much like how Kiaru left, except I am not fighting over Pampers. Goodbye for now Fur Den, you were a nice little home...

I also am starting up my own forum very soon, contact me if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as Admin/ leaving   Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Well it's sad to see you leave Sirius But the forum will still be here for ya whenever you feel up to coming back. You'll be missed in the meantime. *Huggles*.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as Admin/ leaving   Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Aww,I'll miss you Sirius,but you'll always have a place here.

*Gives you a long big hug.*

Last edited by Little Rory on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as Admin/ leaving   Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:36 pm

See you Sirius T.T
*Runs at, and quickly hug tackles you with all his might just this one last time*.
I'll miss you. =(
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as Admin/ leaving   Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:42 pm

If you really have to go we'll miss you Sirius. I'm sorry if I'm one of the ones who offended you. It was never my intent to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as Admin/ leaving   Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 pm

I will miss you Sirius. you were good with your friend Lig. hope I wasn't 1 of the burdens buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as Admin/ leaving   Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:05 am

cya around sirius, its a shame how this forum made you feel the need to leave. cya on the IM
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as Admin/ leaving   Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:57 am

Later I guess =/

Good luck with your endeavors.

wish i coulda gotten to know you better >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as Admin/ leaving   Stepping down as Admin/ leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping down as Admin/ leaving
Page 1 of 1