The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

in reguards to sirius's muscular degredation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireOrca

FireOrca

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-01-08

in reguards to sirius's muscular degredation Empty
PostSubject: in reguards to sirius's muscular degredation   in reguards to sirius's muscular degredation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:00 am

this idea was just too grand to keep to myself. i was musing on sirius condition and i thought, man, we should so get him a pimped out, souped up steven hawkings chair complete with nitrous and over the top flame job X3

the nitrous is important for running over the feet of obnoxious assholes superfast, and the flame job is for picking up the chicks Wink and generally loooking cool. maybe even add hydraulics.

of course, sirius says he would rather be put in 10 foot tall, ripped android body, and he would call himself terminator siri. this is just a backup plan

pimp my ride: extreme wheelchair edition
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fireorca62
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

in reguards to sirius's muscular degredation Empty
PostSubject: Re: in reguards to sirius's muscular degredation   in reguards to sirius's muscular degredation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Hehehe. Very cool Idea. Hmmm. Maybe combine the ideas. Instead of wheels give it legs so it could get up curbs easily and climb stairs. Also a taser should be added to the arm rest. Someone gets rude with ya you can tase that ass. OH and maybe add a stereo system. ^^

If we go with the cybrnetic body well you could still add in the taser and stereo system and do the cool flame decals.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

in reguards to sirius's muscular degredation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: