The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Freighter

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:27 pm

(sorry)

Last edited by Chrono on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just ignore)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:07 am

(Um Chrono this is primarily a furry RP and as well with this lil universe Humans are kind of well...extinct. Like long extinct. So essentially you'd be a rabbit furr instead of the Rabbit neko your avy appears to be. Also your back story makes this difficult for you to joint right now as we're not on the ship. So you have pretty much nobody to interact with at the moment. Hence why I made the suggestions.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Murfs as Laguna's messy eating sends little splotches of food, sauce, and so on splatting onto Colin's manual, which he quickly daubs off with a napkin. He aims a slight glare at Laguna for having interrupted his reading, though not begrudging the folf due to the long-standing comradeship grown from being his fellow crew member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:33 pm

*red orders another three beers in one large jug and starts to drink them*

"hmm, good movie. thankfully noones run into something like THAT yet" red comments with a chuckle as he takes another gulp
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 am

(Sorry for not posting, just had stuff to do, and well I didn't think this rp would be that active).
"Mmmm... You know I may try some wings like what Red was eatting if I have any room left after I'm done with this". Chimour said gigggling as he continued to eat his chicken, having by this time eatten all of the mashed potatos and gravy on his plate as he continued eatting his fried chicken.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

"Slow up Red. Don't wanna be hung over tomorrow on your first day do ya?" Jason laughed lightly as he ate his supper and leaned back as he finished and took a drink of his large soda.
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Laguna looks up from his now finished meal, although it looks like half of it made it's way onto him. "Heh, I geuss I know whose getting to shower first thing after we get back..." He does his best to clean up the table, and stack the plates. "oops, sorry Colin. That life suport stuff is horrible, though. If I knew theur number, I'd call the taste police." He then procedes to lick what he can off of his muzzle, wiping the rest off with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Colin nods to Laguna, finally putting his manual away and downing the rest of his soda. He burps quietly and pats his lips, leaning back to wait 'till the rest of the group finishes their meals.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 pm

(Well this has been stalled a bit so lets get it going again.)

"Well boys what shall we do next?" Jason asked them as he put his thumb on the reader pad and paid for the meal. "There's all sorts of stuff and entertainment available on the station."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:20 pm

"Hmmm... Well how about a movie?". Chimour asked curiously, having finally finished up with his dinner with now nothing more but a few bones, and specks of gravy occupying his otherwise empty plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:57 am

"well I think Im off to my stasis pod for the night." red said with a yawn as he got up "see you gents in the morning" he said as he went to sleep in his rented pod for the night giving them a wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Freighter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3