The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cursed game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Cursed game. Empty
PostSubject: Cursed game.   Cursed game. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:17 am

I was playing Iron Sword Wizards & Warriors II on my NES just awhile ago, and I wanted to see if I could beat the main boss, so I put in a code, skipped most of the game play, and started trying to kill the four elemental forms of Malkil.
Needless to say since this is one of the cheapest, dirtiest, and hardest video game bosses in videogame history I was essentially getting raped, but I was adapting and memorizing how his elemental forms moved and attacked.
Well I managed to kill the Earth elemental, and had the other three at less then half health each, and was on my second life, so I figured I was FINALLY going to win now, but when I had finished the Fire elemental my game fucked me over, and shut the game off.
Now I sent this game off to be fixed, and refurbished along with others, and my NES a short while ago, and so I came up with the only logical reason as to why it screwed me over like this.
This one cartridge must of been cursed by Malkil, so that you can never beat him, or get close to beating him with out the game turning off on you.
So I seeing it fit took out my sharpie permenant marker and wrote "Cursed" on my version of the game.
Well what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
FireOrca

FireOrca

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Cursed game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed game.   Cursed game. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:50 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fireorca62

Cursed game.
Page 1 of 1