The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A walk around town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 am

I think since I've finally gotten a more than a page of this written, I'll post what I have of this so far for all of you guys. This story was inspired by this pic from FA done by Lig. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3780505/ and it will feature our lovable Liger obviously, four squirrels siblings (one in particular has become familiar for how clever he is), your own angel squotter, his bro Sai-Sai and various members of their poke-gang (including a few new ones), plus a previously never-before-seen-in-a-story-yet bunny boy! Enjoy the read!

Lig smiled as he kept walking down the sidewalk, a new spring in his already happy step as a feeling of nostalgia washed over him. He didn't remember any day in particular but he felt all the happy moments he'd had with Warren as a young cub come back to him when he saw the mountain lion walking down the sidewalk with his visibly padded little bro on his shoulders.

"I should ask Ninetales to drop by more often." Lig chuckled to himself. "It'd be fun to have more days like that."

"I'm sure she'd think so too."

"ACK!" Lig jumped as he heard a familiar voice directly ahead of him, on just registering he'd wet himself as he did so. He looked to see a familiar couple of hybrids standing on either side of a white bunny, all three dressed similarly to him, in nothing but a shirt and diaper. "You scared me Nate!" Lig laughed.

"Well if you'd been watching where you were going you would've seen me wave earlier." Nate, the otter/squirrel hybrid retorted with a chuckle. "But I think you don't mind too much since you never seem to turn down an opportunity to use your diaper."

Lig patted the wet front of his diaper and chuckled when it squished. "True enough." Lig laughed. "So what brings you guys to town today?"

"Kai-Kai lost at truth or dare." Sai laughed, giving a one armed hug to the blushing bunny next to him, currently trying vainly to stretch his shirt out to cover up the crinkly garment around his waist.

"Oh stop fidgeting bro." Nate giggled, mirroring Sai's hug from the other side. "Nobody cares we're out in our diapers. Even Lig came out dressed like us and he didn't have any reason to do so. Even Sai was brave enough to be nice like me and do this dare with you. Even though I bet he's probably blushing just as much under his fur as you are." Sai laughed nervously and his twin tails twitched. "Besides, there might end up being a few girls out today who think you're cute like this."

"I'm not cute." Kyle said shyly, playing with an amulet hanging around his neck and trying to look anywhere but at the smirking furs around him.

"As you can see, our bunny bro is in denial." Sai explained to Lig with a teasing tone obvious in his voice. "So what brings you out here today Lig?"

"Just headin' off to the Pawpers store." Lig answered with a smile. "I still say you guys should see about getting into a commercial for them. You guys'd be great! Especially with the advantage you have of being any age you want to be."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Looking forward to it, Riolu! *excited bounces* I love your stories! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Woot!!! Fankees Riolu! Heheh looking good so far. I'm looking forward to reading more. Hehehe. Man I gotta get around and write more myself with some of my main characters.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-01-12

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:17 pm

*grooms fur shakily* Hehe, what do ya mean blush? I'm absolutely fine, no big deal at all. *tails twitching like mad*

Great so far! I can't wait to see more. I know you've got plenty of cuteness planned.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:31 am

Well guys, not quite finished but I'm getting there. Here's more for you all! And in this one we finally get to meet Zee-Zee and his siblings!

"I might one day but I'm not sure these two would be that good." Nate chuckled. "Sai-Sai here can barely get his picture taken in a diaper without visibly blushing and Kai-Kai wouldn't be seen like this at all if he could help it."

"Oh well." Lig laughed. "Let me know when you're interested. I'll put in a good word for you guys."

"That'd get me the spot easy I'll bet." Nate said gratefully. "You've practically grown up on the Pawpers packages haven't you?"

"Heheh, yup!" Lig giggled. "Speaking of growing up, do I hear who I think I hear coming up behind us?"

"Trouble in the form of two hyper young squirrels watched over by a grown up version of that clever big squirrel we used to know and his partner sister?" Nate asked chuckling.

"Sounds about right." Lig laughed, turning around to see the squirrel family apparently bickering about something.

"Come on Tizzy!" Zee-Zee pleaded. "What are mom and dad gonna say if you come home without your pants on?"

"But that kid walking down the other sidewalk was going around like me, why can't I?" the youngest sibling off Zee-Zee's protested while the next oldest of them, Kit tried to hold onto the squirming child as Zee-Zee vainly attempted to pull a pair of shorts up his legs to cover the diaper he was wearing.

Zee-Zee finally gave up when a foot almost kicked him in the head and nearly tossed off his glasses. "Fine, how's about this?" Zee-Zee asked. "If you can point out in the next two minutes four more people dressed like that little mountain lion was who actually look like they're too old to be wearing diapers, then you can stay like this till we get home."

"Ummm... Zee-Zee?" Kit asked, having looked up to see Lig and the others watching them.

"Deal!" the little squirrel giggled. "Just look behind you Zee-Zee!"

Zee-Zee turned around and groaned. "Of all the days..."

"What's the matter Zee-Zee?" Nate asked laughing as the four diapered teens walked up to chat with their friends. "You look like you're not happy to see me. I'll bet at least one of you is though. Who's got a hug for me?"

"Me!" Red squealed quickly, closely followed by Tizzy as they both jumped into Nate and latched onto him. "Can you take us flying Uncle Nate? Please?"

"I dunno..." Nate said with a teasing smile. "Have you kids been good for your big brother and sister while they've been watching you?"

"Aside from what got Zee-Zee to lose his little bet with Timmy here, they've been angels." Kit said.

"How's about Uncle Sai take Red flying for now and you guys can finish up with Timmy here for flying later?" Sai offered.

"YAY!" Red squealed, jumping off Nate and right onto Sai's shoulders. "Uncle Sai-Sai flying is even more fun than Uncle Nate."

"As long as he doesn't go crashing into a billboard that is." Nate teased.

"Hey!" Sai protested, the blush he'd had all day now visible. "It had a diapered Eevee on it!"

Kyle and Lig both glanced at Nate curiously. "That happened even before I met Zee-Zee." Nate explained. "Star City's main diaper line at the time had a diapered kid playing with a diapered Eevee as their poster boy's at the time and you know how Sai get's around Anthony sometimes." Everyone rolled their eyes nodding at that, even Sai. "Sai was even more hyper back but he still flew into almost every billboard in the Region."

"Did not!" Sai protested, shifting Red to his back and taking off in a huff. Nate had to clap a paw to his lips when a sharp metalic clang was heard two seconds after. "That was a lightpost! Completely different!" Sai hovered in the air for a moment rubbing his head while the streetlight he'd hit actually turned on to a funny color and shook before he took off a little higher, Red giggling the whole way.

Kyle actually had to sit down on his padded rear so he didn't collapse laughing. Nate shot an apologetic glance at a nervous Zee-Zee and kit and said, "Don't worry. He's got a hard head and he might be a bit of a klutz in the air sometimes but he's probably even with passengers than I am. He hasn't had a single casualty while flying before whereas I've had a few bruises with Ri before. Course that was more his fault than mine but I still took the blame voluntarily for those."

Zee-Zee nodded, feeling reassured and turned back to Timothy. "Come on Tizzy. Would you please put your pants back on? What if mom and dad get mad when they hear you were like this?"

"Then they can be mad at me." the little squirrel replied.

"Zee-Zee and I couldn't let you do that." Kit said kindly. "We're the ones watching you and we're supposed to protect you and Red being the oldest."

"Perhaps I have an idea that'll solve things?" Nate suggested. Everyone turned to him at that so he continued, "How's about another bet? Double or nothing type thing. If in the next five minutes Tizzy can't spot ten more going around with their diapers plainly showing and being old enough to be out of them, he puts his pants back on. The flip side is something I'm your parents won't be mad about cause it'd be too cute. The flip side of this coin is if he does spot that many, not only can he go home like this, but the rest of you have to go home padded and showing too."

"What?" Zee-Zee and Kit both yelped, to Tizzy's giggling at the thought.

"Actually sounds like a good idea." Lig laughed. "On the one hand, keep to how it is now and there's the risk. Take the next bet and there's no way they'd be angry. Only thing to lose is your undies and that's not so bad in my opinion anyways."

"Course you'd think that." Nate laughed with an affectionate nudge to Lig's ribs, causing a laugh and a flinch from the ticklish reaction. "So what do you guys think?" Nate grinned as Zee-Zee put his thinking face on. He could almost hear the gears in his head turning. As they grew up over the years, Nate suspected Zee-Zee had always liked diapers, even after he was trained completely at night. When he learned the term, he applied closet diaper-lover to his list of things he'd describe Zee-Zee with. Nate was pretty sure Lig shared this idea as he did happen to have a few convincing and pretty cute pictures of Zee-Zee trying on some diapers and looking as though he enjoyed himself.

Zee-zee finally reached the point where his faced showed he'd almost made up his mind and said, "Well...."
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:02 pm

*giggle* Yay, it's the Squirrel family! Awesome writing, Riolu, I love it! Heehee, although I'm a bit worried for Red's safety riding around on Sai... ^.^

I can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Heheh, no worries Zee-Zee. Sai won't let Red get hurt even if he crashes into every streetlight from there to home.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Woot!! Awesome job Riolu! Fantastic. Hehehe. Well your keeping this lil Liger's interest. But with this bet though in this town I'm sorry ZeeZee but I'm pretty sure those undies are gonna be coming off and a diapee is going on. ^^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Lig wrote:
Woot!! Awesome job Riolu! Fantastic. Hehehe. Well your keeping this lil Liger's interest. But with this bet though in this town I'm sorry ZeeZee but I'm pretty sure those undies are gonna be coming off and a diapee is going on. ^^

Possibly faster than he may think. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Typed up the end of this one quick and left some bits to the immagination of others. You'll see by the end of it what Twisted Evil

Nate chuckled as Zee-Zee smirked and nodded. "Deal." the squirrel said, shaking hands with his baby brother. "We'll see just how many like those will walk down this particular street in the next five minutes since we can't go anywhere till Red get's back."

"Heheh, you'd be suprised Zee-Zee." Nate laughed. "Just take a look over yonder." Everyone turned in the direction Nate had pointed just in time to see a giggling dust cloud storm past them. "Need a replay of that?" Nate asked with a laugh as another one shot by screaming, "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE TWERPS! I'M GONNA POUCH THE LOT OF YOU!" Nate laughed again and said, "Okay, let's see that in slow-mo."

Nate's eyes glowed for a bit and suddenly, the world vanished around everyone as Nate drew upon a little trick he'd picked up in a few classes up in the Star Region. The street rematerialized around everyone and the dust cloud came by much slower than last time, freezing in place when it was in front of them. Through the dust, nine pokemon could be seen. Two Riolu, a Pachirisu, two Pikachu, an Eevee, a Pichu, a Vulpix and a Zorua. And the strange thing about them was, all nine of them were padded.

"Okay, let's go over them before we move on." Nate chuckled. "Even though most of those pokemon happen to need the diapers they are wearing, need wasn't part of the deal. Those two Riolu were Ri and Hinata and you've known them Zee-Zee since before Kit was even born. They're definitely old enough to be out of them then. That Pachirisu there, Kai showed up showed up just before she was born it seems so he's old enough too. The Pichu, Eevee, and two Pikachu were born to Anthony and Hiroki shortly after Kit was born so again old enough and that Vulpix is Hiroki's surrogate son from the same litter so he's old enough too. That just leaves Trace the Zorua there and he came to us shortly after Hiroki gave birth to her kids so he's well old enough too. There's nine Zee-Zee so let's see the second cloud."

Zee-Zee paled as the next cloud came to a halt in front of them. Within the cloud could clearly be seen nine grumpy looking Vulpix, all of them diapered. "Now, that's actually Ninetales there when she get's grumpy about being cursed. Even if we can count her as one though despite that being nine old enough to be out of diapers, we'll disregard her on the counts of magic being involved here. But look who's being carried along by them." Upon the back of one Vulpix, being held there by her fluffy tails was a diapered Buizel, looking as though he wondered how exactly he'd gotten into his current position. "There's Tenshi. He showed up along with Kai so he's old enough to be out as well. That's ten Zee-Zee and I believe you know what that means."

The world went back to normal around the group as Nate stopped projecting his memory to them. Zee-zee glared down at Tizzy who simply grinned up and giggled at him. "Better stop making so many bet's with stakes of you getting padded Zee-Zee." Lig teased. "You seem to lose alot of them."

"Fine." Zee-Zee huffed, before smirking again. "I'll pad up soon as you can find some diapers that'll fit all three of us Tizzy."

"You can borrow some of ours." a voice laughed. everyone turned to see Zoe walking up to them with Red perched upon her shoulders.

"Wait. Who's getting diapered?" Red asked from her perch.

"Zee-Zee made a bet with Tizzy and now you me and him are all in diapers till mom and dad get home." Kit sighed.

"Hey!" Red cried out irritatedly. "How come Kit and I didn't get a say in that?"

"Cause Zee-Zee was sure he'd win." Nate laughed. "A deal is a deal but it would be nice of you Tizzy if you'd let a few things change a bit."

"Like what?" Tizzy asked curiously. "Zee-Zee still has to get diapered."

"Of course he does." Nate laughed to a pouting glare from Zee-Zee. "But since you won, you should change it to this, since Zee-Zee made the deal without asking Red or Kit, he has to go with the full deal. Go home padded and sans pants and stay in them till your parents get home. But Kit and Red..."

"What does sans mean?" Timothy asked. "And they still get diapers right?"

"Sans means without sweetie." Zoe explained. "And I think I know where Nate is going with this. Kit and Red here go home in diapers but they don't have to show them off, am I right?"

"Not until they get home." Nate said nodding. "Then they show them off and keep them on till Aunt Zena and Uncle Zed see them. That sound fair to you Tizzy?"

"Don't we get a say in this?" Kit asked, pointing to her and Red as Tizzy nodded his agrement to the idea.

"You can beg and plead with your brother and see if he lets you dodge this bullet." Nate suggested.

Tizzy put on a pleading face that made Kit roll her eyes in resignation, signaling she wouldn't object further. Red opened her mouth to object (being young enough she was still able to do the face, and thus was immune for the most part), but was stopped by a finger from Zoe. "If you go along with you little brother here I'll take the four of you out for Ice Cream." she said.

"Really?" Red asked excitedly. "Okay Auntie Zoe!" Even Zee-Zee and Kit brightened up a little at that.

"Come on you guys. I'll take the four of you to the mall and pad you in the family restrooms there before we hit the Dairy Queen there." Zoe said. "Then I'll get the four of you on home so we can get this over with."

As Zoe led the two excited and two blushing squirrels off, Nate called out, "Glad to see your back from recovery in the Star Region by the way Zoe but what happened to Saito?"
Zoe patted a bulging spot on her belly gently with a laugh. "Sai-Sai-kun padded Ninetales after those kids cursed her and got cursed for his "kindness" so he got to be the first one to experience my new pouch. He's too embarrassed to show his face and tell everyone he likes how cool it is I'm actually part kangaroo. Odd how this pouch had always been there but we never found out till I went in for a few X-rays. Oh well, the doc did say stranger things have been heard of for furs like us."

Nate just chuckled and shook his head as they left, making a mental note not to tease Sai later as a laughing Kyle already seemed to be thinking of teasing Sai. He made a second note to tease Sai if he had some snappy comeback since Kyle just maybe got teased a little too much by the family.

"By the way Lig!" Zoe called before she got too far. "Warren is back at our place and said head on over there. He was sparring with Skippa when I got home but by now they're probably getting cubbed themselves. Knowing Izuri we might end up with a pair of twins for a sleepover tonight."

Lig grinned at the thought of not only getting to cub out with his brother, but getting to be a real cub again for the night and being like that with friends. Nate chuckled and eagerly grabbed onto Kai and Lig and ran off with them for home, just as excited as Lig was. Kyle ran more for the fact he was eager to get home in (vain) hopes of getting some pants back on.

So Zee-Zee lucked out and we won't see him padded this time around. We'll let everyone wonder how that one'll go, and we'll let you guys wonder how the sleepover might go XD. Hope you all enjoyed this latest short!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:47 pm

*giggle* And at least we get ice cream and a trip to the mall! Heehee, thanks for writing, Riolu! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Woot! Very nice stuff Riolu. Love it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:27 am

What do you mean in vain.....
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 am

Heheh, think about the family you're going home to. Do ya' really think they're gonna let you escape the cuteness today after you lost at Truth or Dare? Twisted Evil Love ya' bunny bro!
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:21 pm

u can't lose in truth or dare
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Heheh, well you lost your pants this time bunny boy. That's about as close as you can get when we drag you into town without em X3
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:28 pm

I though i just had to wear diaper with out pants on?
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Nope! We dragged you out into town too. We were nice enough to go dressed just like you though. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 am

......oh joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A walk around town Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk around town   A walk around town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk around town
Page 1 of 1