The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adoptive Guardian Angels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Adoptive Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Adoptive Guardian Angels   Adoptive Guardian Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Heheh, the Riolu's being a little tease this time and only giving a teaser to his next story. This one's gonna be a bit longer I think than usual and will feature several beloved den members that have yet to be writen into my stories, and maybe I might get a few who show up pretty often while I'm at it. Here you guys go for the start!

Nate glanced over the ledge of the window and in at the boy who'd just cried himself to sleep. Turning to the pokemon on his shoulder, Nate smiled excitedly to the squirrel-like creature. "You ready for this Kai?" Nate asked. "It might be a little dangerous so you really don't have to help out."

"Oh please." The Pachirisu laughed with a roll of his eyes. "If it get's this kid away from those goons he's got no choice but to call his parents I'm all for it. Besides, those guys couldn't hit me right now if I were moving at a tenth my speed with all that booze they drank. Heck, I could stand still and they wouldn't touch me."

"Well don't you take any risks." Nate warned sternly, with an edge of amusement to his voice. "Tenshi, Krys and Zuri would never let me hear the end of it if you get hit with so much as a shoe, let alone anything that'd really hurt you. Remember, I'm the one who's nigh invincible in this world. You're just a power plant in a mutant squirrel's body here."

"Yeah yeah, let's just get this over with." Kai said jumping down and taking off with his usual hyper speed around the corner of the child's house. He poked his head back over for a sec and said before vanishing again, "And actually I'm closer to being a nuclear reactor."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Adoptive Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoptive Guardian Angels   Adoptive Guardian Angels Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:22 am

Well, here's a little more for you guys to enjoy. Got to a point some of you just might be able to guess what's hapgoing on and what Nate's doing now. I'll let you all know right now that at this point, Nate is actually 18, so you can try picturing him around that age.

"I'll bet Daisy and Krystalis's brother told you that." Nate chuckled. He had to clap a paw to his mouth when a crash and a muffled curse sounded out from around the house. "Well, at least he knocked them over for a distraction... even if it was on accident rather than intentional."

"I'm gonna accidentally bite your tail when this is over." Kai's voice sounded in Nate's head. Nate just chuckled and sent him a generic, "Eye's on the prize." message when he heard a string of swearing coming around from the back of the hose and something about stupid racoons. "They just double the amount of trouble I'm gonna give them with that crack..." Kai's voice growled mischeviously. Nate smiled fondly at the thought of what that troublemaking old side-kick of Ri's was gonna do to them before he closed his eyes and vanished in a burst of glowing lights.

The lights reassembled in the room of the child slowly, filling it with a bright light and waking the child to a beautifully calming sight. The sight of radiantly white feathered wings stretching from the form growing in the lights brought a weak smile to the face of the boy.

"Did I die in my sleep?" he asked. "Are you my guardian angel come to take me to heaven?"

Nate winced inwardly when he saw the face of the boy past his own lights. There were bruises and cuts beneath what a mere hour ago he'd witnessed inflicted upon the boy, leaving him without any really discernable features. Nate put on a gentle smile as he appeared, still glowing somewhat in all his oteery/squirrley hybridness. "Partly right kiddo." Nate said, padding over closer to the boy when he didn't flinch at the sight of him. When Nate got close enough to touch him, he realized why. The boy's eyes were bloodshot and slightly unfocused. He was close enough by now though that the boy could in fact see him and a look of fear grew upon his damaged face. "Easy there." Nate said soothingly, slowly reaching for the boy. He tensed worriedly but didn't try to evade Nate, something that worried Nate a little. The boy was resigned to dangerous contact, something Nate had also witnessed as the boy hadn't tried to defend himself when his own parents beat him earlier. The boy shuddered when Nate pulled him into a gentle hug, wrapping his wings around as well. "You don't have to be afraid. Like you asked, I am your guardian angel but you're far from dead. Will be for a long time too if I have anything to say about it. As for heaven, if a loving home is your definition of it, then that's where I'm going to take you."

Nate looked up when he heard a door slam and heard Kai's voice yell in his head, "INCOMING!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/

Adoptive Guardian Angels
Page 1 of 1