The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Furr high (kaela style ^_^)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Furr high (kaela style ^_^) Empty
PostSubject: Furr high (kaela style ^_^)   Furr high (kaela style ^_^) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 8:01 pm

Kari was walking to school ignoring the paqin in her side as she walks through the crowds of people she comes upon some of her friends kiru and lig. "Hey kiru hey lig. how are you two today?" "Good. you?" they say in unison. "ugh." she says a bit wincing. she starts unlocking her locker.
she opens it and sees a jacket in it. the note on it says. "Here use it to cover up your wound." she looks around and sees a vulpix inbetween two bulls. she then wobbles a bit after putting the jacket on. "Is something wrong?" kais asks standing next to kaela asks looking worried. "Yeah i got in a fight with a friend earlier." she says with a light headed look on her face as she falls into kaela's arms. "Woah." kaela says as she catches Kari "We better get her to the nurse." kaela says as she picks kari up and places her on her wings and shoulders as they all go to the nurses office. "Nurse she needs medical attention." "Really?" Kaela takes kari's jacket off to reviel a giant bloody stain on her shirt. "Oh my." the nurse removes her shirt the guys turn around and kaela blushes as she bandages kari up and gives her her old tanktop to get washed at home along with the jacket. "I hope you start feeling better kari." kaela says smiling.

I hope thats good for now.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Furr high (kaela style ^_^)   Furr high (kaela style ^_^) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 11:27 am

It will do now please continue it when you have time
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Furr high (kaela style ^_^)   Furr high (kaela style ^_^) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 5:56 pm

Kinda fast but I liked it alooooot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furr high (kaela style ^_^)   Furr high (kaela style ^_^) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furr high (kaela style ^_^)
Page 1 of 1