The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Genesis Dome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cardenjs

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Genesis Dome Empty
PostSubject: Genesis Dome   Genesis Dome Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 am

The worlds population has hit a critical low, therefore the government has collected a group of people whose genes they want to repopulate the world. The dome is to protect the inhabitants from the harsh conditions in the outside world while they rebuild.

(this will be almost a pure sex board)

Everyone's default outfit will be a skintight unbreakable suit. Once a female has conceived then her egg will be remotely transfered and her body made to make another.
Men are not to be possessive of women and gangbanging is encouraged. This is all for repopulating the earth.

introduce yourself with

Name
Physical Appearance (including breast size or genitalia length)
Occupation before coming to the dome
_________

Name: Alex
Physical Appearance: 5'3" skinny build, hair dyed red, 8 inches
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Genesis Dome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Dome   Genesis Dome Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 am

Name Renee Winters
Age 24
Gender female
Physical Appearance (including breast size or genitalia length) 5'6", 90lbs, dd cup, light skin, brown hair, blue eyes
Occupation before coming to the dome
military
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

Genesis Dome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Dome   Genesis Dome Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:10 am

Alex walks up to Renee in the garden next to the barracks, The genesis dome only just recently became functional

Hi, we have nametags on our suits but i like to introduce myself anyway, my name is Alex " Alex says as he looks up at the inner dome "it seems almost barbaric what they are doing here. I dont want to force myself on you but i would like you to be my first."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Genesis Dome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Dome   Genesis Dome Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:08 am

she only says her name and walks away fromi him without any other words and went about her own buisness
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

Genesis Dome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Dome   Genesis Dome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Alex walks around the dome, not yet seeing any signs of anyone else in the genesis project yet, he keeps passing by Renee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genesis Dome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Dome   Genesis Dome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis Dome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Mature RPs-
Jump to: