The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holiday Seasons.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Holiday Seasons. Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Seasons.   Holiday Seasons. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Well we're now into November so you all know what that means. It's holiday season time! Yay! That means shopping and eating and presents later on. For those of us in the states Thanksgiving is coming up. Though I really think it should be called Practice Christmas Dinner! cuz that's really what it seems to be. XD And lets face it with christmas stuff already being on the shelves before Halloween was even over with we're already beginning preparations for it. So what's everyone planning to do for the holidays. Any special plans, holiday traditions, or just any funny holiday stories? Got em. Then share em and have some fun.

For me well I'll probably be starting my Christmas shopping this month so i can get it done and out of the way. Shopping during December can be quite hectic and well I wanna be prepared. As for thanksgiving well we've already got the Turkey, stuffing, gravy, and biscuits. So not much more need be bought before the holiday comes up. And I know what will happy for Both Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner. Dad and grandma will cook, mostly dad, Mom will help out with whatever she can. Grandpa will settle into the reclining chair in the living room and stay out of the way. And me. I'll be staying out of the way on the couch. After the dinners grandpa will return to the reclining chair and probably fall asleep. Ah the holidays gotta love em. To a degree anyway. XD
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Holiday Seasons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Seasons.   Holiday Seasons. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:24 am

Heh, used to be this kind of thing wouldn't show up until mid November at the earliest... *chuckles* Soon we'll be prepairing for Christmas some time in September... Maybe this is how the Russian calender migrated a whole month from the rest of the world.

Be that as it may, I'd like to wish everyfur happy pre-emptive holidays, and good luck with their shopping... heh sometimes being a massive nerd, and therefore posessing a laughably short list of IRL friends has its advantages, only half a dozen real places on my physical shopping list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/

Holiday Seasons.
Page 1 of 1