The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Defenders of Babyfurdom

Go down 
+3
Chinook
JerryChipMunk
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RenChu

RenChu

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:47 pm

(I'm guessing its late... or...? ^^; )
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:25 am

(we are still in the early going so I say go ahead and join in)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
RenChu

RenChu

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:36 am

(Alright, if its late then null and void this post ^^Wink

Name: Renris Aldonar
Age you appear: 10
Species: Raichu
Weapons: Aside from his pokemon moves Ren tends to carry a large wrench on his back that looks it would take two hands to use but due to years of handling it Ren learned how to use it with one hand and with special modifications he tweaked his wrench with ice elemental photons, creating a scythe blade that forms out of the top of the wrench, what he calls Reaper Mode.
Appearance: Looks like my Avatar, yes still in diapers.
Bio: Because of Ren's laid back and silly attitude people tend to worry about giving him important jobs but deep down he takes his job seriously and normally he excels well in repairing and modifying. As a side job he secretly works on prototype weapons and objects that he created himself for the coming battles. Even though people don't expect simple engineers to fight he wants to stand and help in some way instead of sit idle. He wants the promise of a peaceful future to return.
Back to top Go down
RenChu

RenChu

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:40 am

Renris had just finish repairing the holo-vid screen. (if there's any x.x) He closes his tool box and pulls down his goggles, pushing a button on the side to turn on scanning mode to make sure everything was back to top condition. Once everything checked out well he lifts up his goggles, smiling. It was another job done but when he hears furs entering the room he looks back at the three but says nothing. Looks like something is about to happen, or so he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:07 pm

"Ok Here we are guys. Gear up." Lig said walking over to some lockers and got out a Cammo onesie which he slipped on and snapped up. He then put on some light weight body armor with a shield generator and got on some durable combat shoes. "Hey there.....Renris right? We're heading out on a mission to one of the outlying villages. Not sure if we'll need you on the primary mission but the locals have requested a tech to get their secondary communications systems back up and running. Wanna come along?" Lig asked as he grabbed his sheathed Kanta and clipped it to his belt along with a matter buffer which after a quick check through contained fully stocks supplies. He then grabbed his Multi rifle and slug it over his back.

(And yes there are hologscreens. Any sort of futuristic tech for this one is good. ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
RenChu

RenChu

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:25 pm

"Hey not bad. Is the troops starting to remember the engineer's names now, or is it be nice to your fellow mechanic today?" He jokes with a grin to himself before shrugging. "Well I finished my duties for today. The holo-vid units should be back to top shape and I got nothing better to do so... I guess I can answer that request otherwise I'd be bored and I don't like being bored. Let me just grab my mobile tools and something else...." He moves one section over where the engineers keep their belongings, putting his toolbox away and grabbing a device. He also grabs an wrench oddly larger that normal for its size after hooking his tool unit to his belt and leans it on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Nocturne spots Lig and the others, including one of the techs and walks over, the owl wearing his combat goggles, a customized set of ultralight armor designed to let his wings work unimpeded, and his cryorifle across his back along with afew other gadgets he'd grabbed along the way. "Hello everyone, think I'm ready... hello Renris, coming along?" He asks, looking over the little group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:21 pm

*puts on all his gear making sure he had all weapons fully loaded and sharpened and cracks his necks ready to go and takes a quick swig of coffee* Well, I am ready to go, does anyone need any help with their equipment?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:35 pm

"Nope I think I'm all set." Lig nodded giving his gear a look over to make sure it was all on properly and working. "Ok now if everyone's got their stuff lets go over things one last time. Once again our mission is to head to an outlying village where these creatures have been causing trouble. We're to go into the forest and find their nest. If their numbers are small we take care of them ourselves. If we find a major infestation then we pull back and call in back up. Maybe even an aerial strike. Oh and one other thing. Does anyone need a change before we head out?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:48 am

"I am ready as well." is dressed in a camo oncie as well and had a belt of ammo around his waist. His rifle slung over his shoulder and his katana over his back, and is also wearing combat shoes.
Back to top Go down
RenChu

RenChu

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Renris leans his oddly large wrench on his shoulder, "Yep, looks like I'm coming. After all, when something needs fixing I gotta do it.... even if its in the middle of a mine field." He grins, "I'm sure that sounds fun right? Either way I'm ready as I'll ever be. I got my tool unit and I got my lucky wrench so there isn't anything else I'm missing. As for a change, I had one recently before the small job in here, you know... base rules and all. So I'm fine with that.... for now."
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Is it to late to join this one?
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:22 am

Not technically, but seems this one rather died.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:30 am

(What the hey go ahead and Join. Well inject some life back into it. I'll make a post and you can have your character come into the room and get geared up.)

"Alrighty then your set. Anyway else need a change before we head out. Changing on the transport is going to be trickier if you wait till then." Lig giggled a bit as he made certain his supplies were all logged correctly and set up. He looked around and did a head count. His team size was about right with only one other member that he wasn't absolutely sure was coming or not.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 am

Nocturne looks arround at the team, reaching up to wipe his glasses out of a nervous habbit before remembering he was wearing his flight goggles and dropped his wing back down. It wasn't often he went on field missions. Then at the mention of a change he slowly raises his wing again. "Believe I could probably do with one..."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Checks to make sure that he has everything and looks to Lig, "I have everything, so i am ready when you are sir."
Back to top Go down
RenChu

RenChu

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:28 pm

(Eeesh I didn't even notice replies x.x My bad.)

Ren leans his wrench over his shoulders with one paw as he pulls his goggles over his eyes. He pushes a button on the side to do a system check in his own little network. mainframe. He did a lot of his own modifications with some of the gear he was assigned with, some that might be deemed illegal but he had his ways to be around the usual checking stations. He couldn't help but grin when he heard that someone needed a change but he keeps the words he was thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of Babyfurdom   Defenders of Babyfurdom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defenders of Babyfurdom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: