The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Moon Will Mark It

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

The Moon Will Mark It Empty
PostSubject: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:06 am

One night the moon is knocked out of position,bad things arise in the world. Sea level rises,earrthquakes become more frequent,and unthinkable natuaral disasters happen.
With the moon causing theese disasters will anyone be able to move on with their normal life
(Note:Though the end is near stores will hold supplies,exept to get supplies you either A.Steal from houses B.Steal from closed stores C.Steal from everywhere)

To start off heres my little friend

Name:Light
Breed:Fox
Looks Like:White Fur,Azure Blue Eyes,Out of control black hair,Black Zig-Zags on Ears,Wrists,and Tail
Wears:Khaki Pants,Black T-Shirt,Small White Jacket,Black Fingerless Gloves,Black Scarf,Black Boots,Rubix Cube On Chain(hanging off pants)
Favors:Black,Rubix Cubes
Medical Health:Mostly Healthy,Strong Immune System,Incontinent,and has Achluophobia- Fear of darkness
Other:Orphan,as soon as disaster happened he was thrown out on the street

Last edited by Light The Fox on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 am

Heh, not usually a huge fan of apocolyptic RPs (most don't seem to go anywhere after a short while), but what the hey, not a lot going on RP wise at the moment:

Name: Nocturne
Codename: Proteus
Breed: Brown Owl
Looks Like: Middle figure to the left, brown feathers with longish "head feathers" white face and chest feathers, gold eyes, wears glasses
Wears: Black pants, white dress shirt, brown long-ish coat, black boots, occasionally white gloves and his glasses
Favors: (?)
Medical Health: Healthy, high intelligence, Incontinent
Group Position: (Could be a leader though more of a thinker/gadget guy)

Last edited by Chinook on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 am

Ages should be about 5-13 if higher limit should be 17 as 18 is classified as an adult

On the health no the character does not have to be incontinent if you do not want him/her to be
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 am

Light The Fox wrote:
Ages should be about 5-13 if higher limit should be 17 as 18 is classified as an adult

On the health no the character does not have to be incontinent if you do not want him/her to be
Amended
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:53 am

And now we wait for more people and to be honest the zombie apocalypse idea came from a novel i am reading(but was stupid enough to leave it in my dads car in chicago) where the moon is knocked closer to earth by an asteroid and bad things start happening no dead rising but it gave me the idea the novels name is 'The Dead And The Gone' so far it is a really great novel and would suggest it to anybody
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Alrighty I'll join. I believe I've got the perfect character for this.

Name: Edger Nightwind
Codename: Crow
Breed: Raven
Looks Like:Pretty much this pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4908553/
Wears: Well his traditional red scarf and mini computer but for this one he's also wearing denim cargo shorts and a cargo vest
Favors: Horror movies and dark scary novels. He also reads survival books, some poetry too. Also familiar with technology though probably not as good a tech as say Nocturne.
Medical Health: Generally in good health. Doesn't get sick easy. Not potty trained by choice.
Group Position: Survival Adviser and back up tech.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Thanks for joining it Lig
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 pm

You know what guys,lets just start this
Other people(if they JOIN) can just join in,we find a way to fit them in and there we go

''Well guys,it looks like if any bidy else is left,there is not many....'' Light said sort of disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 am

Well Guys If You Still Want In Join At The New Post
I plan on changing the topic to the same as my novel 'Moon knocked closer to Planet,except this time adults allowed so Lig when you read this if possible would you kindly close this topic for me
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:16 am

You know you didn't need to make a new thread just to change the name of the RP. You could have done that by editing the title in your first post in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:30 am

Well,i feel stupid now
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:07 am

''-AND STAY OUT!'' The woman yelled. Light sat confused on the sidewalk. ''Strange,my life is always going bad. The moon goes out of whack and i lose my home.'' Light said depressingly. He picked up his possesions that littered the groind and put them in his bag.He then wandered out into the streets, looking for a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Will Mark It   The Moon Will Mark It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon Will Mark It
Page 1 of 1