The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snowy Outing

Go down 
+2
Light The Fox
Chinook
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Snowy Outing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Black then started mumbling about how dreadful the ride would be if people kept on asking things like 'Are we there yet?' and when people fell asleep the snoring.

He then sat in the nearest seat and ignored the fact of his seatbelt. He then took his Ipod out.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 am

Rory smiles and gets in the back of the van and sits next to Lig.

"I can't wait till we get there."
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Black then took his headphones inserted the little plug-in thing and started listening to the song 'Creepy Doll' by Jonathan Coulton
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Nocturne humms softly again, double checking each of the cubs is in a proper seat, and buckleing them in tight, patting each between the ears before closing the van doors and walking arround to the passenger side, getting in and closing the door, looking back at them all. "Everyfur set to go? No last minute things to bring? No last minute changes? It's going to be a long ride." He said, listening for answers before looking over at Warren.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 am

"Nope I'm all set and ready for a nice long ride." Lig nodded as he popped on his own ear phones with a smile as Warren got into the driver's seat and buckled in ready to head out as soon as he got the all clear from the cubs. It was going to be a long ride and he hoped it would be a pleasant one.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:44 am

"Nope, I packed everything, not hungry or thirsty, and I just got a diapee change. I'm ready to go." announced Caiden
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:49 am

Black yawned slightly. ''I'm ready to go,i mean what did you think i'm 12 and not stupid i always pack everything i need....... most of the time at least,also its not like i wear diapers so no i am perfectly fine.'' He said a little to loud

Last edited by Light The Fox on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It felt like 4 A.M. when i posted this)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Rory laughs and grabs his Nintendo DS I and headphones and started playing his video game.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Marcus was sitting in the back, playing around with a DS of his own just as a means of passing the time. He been ready a minute ago and been waiting to get started.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Nocturne smiles and turns back to Warren, holding up five fingers. "That's everyfur, think we're set to go." The brown owl says, fascening his own seatbelt and wincing at a slight crinkle sound, pulling his own DS out of his coat pocket and loking over at Warren. "Require any navigational assistance or am I fre to persue othr aims?" He asked, polishing his glasses with a sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:44 pm

"Nope I'm good. Got the GPS right here if I need any help." Warren said as he fastened his own seat belt and started the van and shifted it into gear before pulling out of the drive way. "Now to begin our long ride to the lodge."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Rory was still playing his Nintendo DS I and paused the game and looked outside at the snow on the houses and some cubs building a snowman.

Last edited by Little Rory on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:05 am

Caiden started to get sleepy so he decided to play with his care bear plushie that he was carrying with him in the car.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 am

"I bet we'll all feel nice an warm up there in a cabin we're gonna be at." Marcus said.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Nocturne, listening to the cubs nods at Marcus' statement. "I sure hope so Marcus... Snow can be a great deal of fun but only if one has a warm place to go into afterward." The owl says, glancing up from the game he had started to play. "Otherwise one might get to see far more of it than one desires."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:39 pm

"Don't worry it's plenty warm and nice. Heh. Spent Christmas there one year with Our uncle and his family." Warren said as we drove on down the road and Lig began to play a game on his own DS. "Heh. I remember that. We made a snow Lion and me and Darren really nailed you in the snow ball fight." Lig giggled.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Rory listens to what Lig is saying and went back to playing his video game.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:49 am

"Oh oh I want to be on Ligs team for the snow ball fight then." claimed Caiden in response to Lig's story
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:12 am

Marcus giggles, hearing that while playing his game. Seriously though, it's good that they can get to the lodge soon as the last thing he'd like to be is a frozen furr-sickle.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Nocturne glances down at his watch, noting it's coming close to ten in the morning, with them probably arriving some time in the afternoon, and looking back at the cubs, then to Warren. "Think I'm going to get a little shut eye." The owl says, tilting his head slightly. "If that's not a problem..." He says before closing his DS, putting his glasses in their case and closing his eyes, settleing back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Blacks ear twitched.''Hey Warren..... umm..... could we make a pitstop'' Black said. ''Cause.... uhhh.... I kinda hafta...... go....'' Black felt the pressure building up in his bladder.

(I am planning something devious)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 am

Marcus is still playing his game when he was getting close to finishing the last level at the final boss stage. His DSL's volume is down low so it won't disturb Noctune.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Rory contunes to play his video game so he won't disturbed anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm

"Sure. Heh. Think you might be the only one making use of the bathroom in that regard on this trip." Warren said as he set the nearest pitstop as their sub destination on the GPS. "Ah there's one a lil ways away. We'll be there in a few more minutes."

"Heh. This is another reason diapers are the best. If you gotta go then you can just go and then change later on when your ready." Lig grinned as he quietly played his game.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:27 pm

''.......Sh-Shut Up Lig....'' Black said slightly blushing.

(Anybody like giant snowballs? heh heh heh heh heh heh.......)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Outing   Snowy Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowy Outing
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: